November 26, 2014 | 1575 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by mari4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the best foundation I ever tried. It looks sooo natural and feels so good and fresh on your skin, and the best is that it covers perfekt. I use Sigma f82 or my fingers and it blends in perfeckt everytime.
I have pretty great skin to begin with. I get one or too pimples in the montch or else I have dehydrated and a litte dry chins.

The only thing thats stopping me from buying it is the staying power. I t dosent stay on my face my whole workday, or even half work day. My skin is weird so i havent find that foundation thats stays for all day, just Dior Nude foundation. But the colour selection is really not good there. ( There is no color for me too use when I have a tan in the summer time)I use the lightes shade 010. If anyone have a great suggestion too a similar chanel aqua lumiere foundation, please send me an email:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by BieberBunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I discovered this product after getting a make over done by Chanel at the mall. While I was walking through the mall I recieved many compliments on my skin, which was great! I went back to Chanel a few weeks later and purchasd it and my skin has looked amazing!! I use the Original Beauty Blender sponge to apply this and my skin looks flawless. It is very light weight and just the perfect amount of coverage for my skin. I was told by the lady who did my make up that it was more like a tinted moisterizer which i some what agree on. This product is very expensive and since I'm a teenager I have to use this sparingly so I don't use it all up. Over all I love this product and would definately repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by AwsElle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I know this foundation is marketed as being a light coverage foundation that you can apply "without thinking about it" but I actually find it to have a very good coverage - on my skin it is definitely more of a medium/buildable coverage and I find that I have to be quite careful with how much product I am putting on as it can look quite cakey if you use too much. The finish is not as dewy as I had expected, especially when compared to Chanel's Vitalumiere but it does have a nice satin finish and can be worn without being powdered (I can't quite pull this off with Vitalumiere). This is the foundation that I use on night's out or for special occasions where I need my makeup to look good for an extended period of time without having to worry about blotting or re-applying, in fact, I find that this foundation actually looks better after a couple of hours on my skin. However, I do find that it does tend to cling to any dry parts on my face so I always moisturize thoroughly first. Also, I have tried many different application techniques and I find that using my fingers works the best. I am torn about whether or not I would re-purchase as it was quite expensive ($50 Canadian) and it is not a foundation that I would wear day to day and I am not a fan of the smell but it is very nice for days where I need a more flawless finish.

For reference: I have normal-combination skin. In the winters my skin is fairly normal and I don't really have any issues with oiliness but my cheeks to get quite dry and in the summers I do struggle with some oiliness through my t-zone. And I am NC20-25 and I have the shade B20.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by 2012makeuplover

Great foundation with water base! It gives me skin a flawless look ,dewy finish but not oily! Received lots of compliment when wearing. People always asked me :" ur skin looks perfect, do u wear any foundation on or not?"

Update on June 18th,2012.
Lil background: aboved review were done from my memory image of aqua. I have used it before n then I switched to chanel mat lumirie(not that impressive), and then Lancôme photogeneic( break me out), since I always wanna try different things out.
Just about 2 weeks ago, I really started to try a lot of foundations (sample from dept store) to find the perfect foundation for myself, as both matte lumierie and Lancôme photogenic disappointed me a lot.

During last two weeks, I have tried la mer tinted moistrizer, Armani skin fabric, Laura mercier silk foundation, Chanel vitalumiere, and nanoce bb cream.. I came back to chanel aqua lumierie . I don't think any other foundation will do the great Job to my skin so far....

Pros: lightweight, skin can really breath!
Coverage is good for decent skin condition
Satin finish, looks very natural , shows ur own skin radiance
Oil free, great for summer!

Girls who does not have much to cover, this is your best selection! Go get a sample n try it out! Trust me you gonna love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Sarrellie

Out of all the foundations I've tried this makes my skin look the best! I will say that you probably shouldn't be using this if you are having any dry patches or flakes at the moment because it WILL accentuate dry skin. I save this for my good skin days. It has light coverage and looks very natural on the skin brightening the complexion. I have tried every which way to apply this and my favorite way has been to smooth it in with my fingers and then afterwards use a damp cosmetic sponge to gently press it in to the skin. It looks SO natural and I love wearing this foundation. It also happens to be my longest wearing foundation as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 6:18:00 AM More reviews by SummerHearts

Overall, I am very satisfied with this product. This is by far the best foundation for acne-prone skin type or oily skin type. I used to have tons of breakouts and blemishes and I have always tried to cover them with lots of foundations. However, this foundation is different. Since it's a water-based foundation, it did not make your skin break-out and wont clog your pores. Also, I really love the texture of the foundation; it's very light, but the coverage is medium-full.

Currently, I am on my 5th bottle and I am going to continue to wear Chanel Vitalumiere aqua as my HG Foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by AnneMarie13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

i bit desapointment... it´s not that fresh, dewy has i though, it´s a bit `fake fresh` and there is no perfect match for my skin color! the lightest is too dark :|

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Avawelles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If not for the strong smell, this foundation may be a potential HG for me. The coverage and texture are wonderful. I can't speak to how it would cover blemishes or poor skin because my skin is generally pretty good. It seemed to just even me out with only a tiny amount of product. Also, felt very light - like a tinted moisturizer.

However, I get headaches and can't abide strong scent. After 2 hours of wear the heavy perfume scent is still lingering. It is horrible!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by neeksters

Pleasant smell, medium buildable coverage and dewy finish.

Why 3 stars? I don't think dewy is for me. It did not flatter my dry/combo skin. I was only able to apply this to my face using fingers. Using a brush looked cakey.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by melusinafire

This foundation did not work for me.

I have wrist tendonitis, and let me tell you -- shaking this enough to mix the product evenly is not good for it.

I seriously don't understand the hype. It is a watery mess, yet it dries my skin out. It leaves a powdery finish, which makes me look sickly.

The best thing about it is the lightweight feel. Unfortunately, the coverage is just as lightweight as the formula. It doesn't even out my skin at all, and I don't have problematic skin to begin with -- just some redness.

This is foundation for girls who don't need any.