October 25, 2014 | 1851 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by neeksters

Pleasant smell, medium buildable coverage and dewy finish.

Why 3 stars? I don't think dewy is for me. It did not flatter my dry/combo skin. I was only able to apply this to my face using fingers. Using a brush looked cakey.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by melusinafire

This foundation did not work for me.

I have wrist tendonitis, and let me tell you -- shaking this enough to mix the product evenly is not good for it.

I seriously don't understand the hype. It is a watery mess, yet it dries my skin out. It leaves a powdery finish, which makes me look sickly.

The best thing about it is the lightweight feel. Unfortunately, the coverage is just as lightweight as the formula. It doesn't even out my skin at all, and I don't have problematic skin to begin with -- just some redness.

This is foundation for girls who don't need any.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:42:00 AM More reviews by CosmeticMadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

First impressions of this foundation have been amazing. It feels just wonderful when you're putting it on your skin very light and cooling, and I actually suffer from dry patches / blemishes on my nose, cheeks and chin area so finding a foundation that doesn't cling onto these patches is fairly difficult. I know most foundations will make dry patches look more evident but this foundation seems to work best with dry patches on my skin and doesn't seem to cake easily around them! Very impressed sofar as it reduces redness and gives me a nice coverage while still being very light. Hopefully this good first impression lasts. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by theepiccek

For me, this is 100% worth the high price tag. I don't wear foundation often, only really when I'm at work, so I don't need heavy coverage most of the time. This is a great light coverage but it builds really well. it's easy to use (so long as you shake it well before use!)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by megabookfreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love it!

im surprised that this has been a miss for so many people.
i love that it's water based and i think it offers a very fair amount of coverage. it evens out my skintone and it doesn't get rid of the redness on my cheeks/around my nose but it does cover it a bit and with the help of mufe conealer in #8, im able to get rid of it completely.
lasts a very long time and i love that it doesnt draw attention to the dry patches on my skin. really love it.

i'm nc40/42 and have this in b50 and i think it matches perfectly. will repurchase. and remember to shake it well before each use?!!!

EDIT: YEEEAH, its just not that great anymore. Maybe its a light foundation you want for summer but it kind of dries you up during winter...esp if you have dry skin like me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I have this in Beige Tendre, B20, and I feel that it is too dark for my fair skin. I have to say, I really don't see what the fuss is about. I have to shake it extremely vigorously, and sometimes, it is still a separated, runny mess. The coverage is odd--it accentuates lines and dry patches but doesn't cover what I need covered, like redness around my nose. I also can't stand the smell, like cleaning chemicals.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by icloverbby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really want to love this product. For once I actually like the smell in this foundation, it smells expensive and not offensive at all.

Anyway, I just cannot bring myself to work with it. I have combination skin (my t-zone gets oily, especially my nose and chin area) pretty fast. This foundation is easy to apply, lightweight and personally color matches well (I'm NC15 and use B10), finish is not flat at all and coverage is actually very good considering how light it is (one layer - medium coverage, definitely buildable).

However! It doesn't last very long (I used primer on my T-zone as that's the most problematic area for fdtn to stay on for me). It also transfers when I blotted. My t-zone got oily by hour 3 and I can feel the foundation coming off -> gross.

Also, this foundation will cling on to dry patches! I've tried applying with my fingers, stippling method and with regular foundation brush. While stippling method gives the best result, it still clung to the dry patches that I thought I don't have because I always moisturize very well before putting on MU. I've also tried wetting my brush to see if that would work --> nope, albeit a little better, but still no.

I'm going to try mixing the foundation with my moisturizer to see if it helps. And also exfoliate well before applying (which I HATE, and my skin hates it too, plus my derm said not to exfoliate often).

I feel that dry skin ladies would have better luck with it staying on, but make sure you moisturize your skin SUPER well to avoid dry patches showing through.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by shimmergirl1123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. It gives me just the right amount of coverage. I like for my skin to show through however I do have some acne scarring that I want to cover. This foundation is perfect for that.

The finish is so natural. Even though I have oily skin, I set this with powder and then I don't get greasy all day. Normally I have issues with oxidation with every foundation. This does not cause oxidation on my chin where I get very oily.

I got a sample of this from my Chanel counter and as soon as I run out I definitely will purchase this foundation. It is amazing and worth the hefty price tag.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Simply_beautiful

I bought this as an everyday light foundation, i do not have any manor problems to cover but still like the nice canvas that foundations create,
This feels gorgeous when applied, very lightweight,nice light fragrance,easy to blend and perfect skin.
But it does not last at all,it seems to disappear after a couple of hours. So for the price given, 48 euros, i would not buy again. Packaging is simple, easy to use and shake and travel friendly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by starzi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Fabulous foundation, feels light on the skin and doesn't look cakey when you pile it on. Coverage is alright, not great, but maybe that's because I don't build it up as I go for the more natural look hehe. Face doesn't feel clogged when wearing it, still feels like my skin can breathe. Bit pricey I know, but its one of the more natural feeling foundations I think. Gets bit annoying at times when you've shaken it, but still comes out like water, so you'll have to do it all over again. I don't need a massive amount each time as it spreads quite well. Definitely will buy again when I'm done with my one now! :)