November 22, 2014 | 1898 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by polisheep

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This bb cream has no flaw! It matches my fair, yellow undertoned, Asian skin tone perfectly. Consistency is thick but it is so easy to blend and feels so light on my face. Oil control is quite good I would say - I don't bother blotting. Coverage is medium, I just apply a second layer on hyperpigmentation areas and I don't need concealer. When I first wore this bb cream, my friend commented on how great my skin looked (which was a first!). I will continue to use this until it is discontinued!

Update:
I've used this product for 3 months, and gosh I love it. If you are into Korean makeup styles, or simply wanna look natural and "pure", this is perfect. This bb cream makes your skin look, hmmm I would say "translucent". My skin looks so clear and bright.
It is sooo hot in Korea at the mo so I do need to blot.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by dejavudu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing this BB cream almost everyday for the past 3 months with no breakouts. I have sensitive oily acne prone skin so it was great to be able to cut the extra step of SPF and since its tinted - I skip foundation because it evens out my skin tone. After trying several brush applications and patting it on with my fingers, I found the best way to apply is by applying with your fingertips in a circular motion so you evenly spread out the product in a thin layer. You can pat on a little extra to conceal spots but I prefer to use a separate concealer. You don't want to use too much because it will migrate on your face at the end of the day if you have oily skin like me. I let it sit on my skin for a couple of minutes to let it absorb and adjust to my skin tone. I normally wear this with a little concealer for spots and I set it with powder. Also - this is great as a primer because it fills out your pores. I use a lot less foundation when I use this as my primer on the days I need fuller coverage. I got mine shipped from Korea on Amazon for $15 and I checked the authenticity label on their website to make sure its legit. Since this marketed it for Asian people, there is not that much of a color range. I've tried Clinique and Estee Lauder BB cream - which I liked well enough but Skin 79 is by far my favorite. I will buy again and try their Gold label too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by superguaffle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the super pink, great product! everything in one. do keep in mind to moisturise your skin first, good for normal to oily skin type.

i am NC25, this still show a little light on me. do keep in mind to apply only where is needed or from the centre of the face, it will leave a grey-white cast if you put too much, so don't forgwt to put some on your neck.

great light to medium coverage, very buildable on blemish and dorkspots. as this is an asian bb cream, it has high spf and whitening advanced, so flash photo might give you a lighter wash.

really like this product as its all in one and quite light on the skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by fastNfabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

bought this after all the hype on youtube but after 3 days of using it gave me lots of tiny milia. so i stop for 2 weeks and decided to give it a try again.and of course the milia showed up.i wont purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by SnowcLovers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After hearing all the reviews about BB cream, I decided to try it out and ordered it for about 12 bucks on Amazon. If you order it from ebay or Amazon, make sure you get it from a reputable saler because there are some fakes going around. But anyways, I got it and immediately tried it out. You have to pump it a few times to get product out and then it got kinda stuck and I thought I broke it, but it was only because the cream was coming outs.The coverage is light to medium and is very buildable. I still need to experiment with how much I'll use on a daily basis. It's easy to blend and is extremely light. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup. I did not notice any problems with the grayish/white cast and it blended beautifully. It didn't cover my acne too well, but I think it might be because I didn't use enough. Patting concentrates the product to cover scars and hyperpigmentation, which is something I neglected to do because I was in a huge rush! XD It also covered up my dark circles beautifully! It works better than my concealers which are impossible to blend and look cakey and never match my skin tone...and end up melting off my eyes. This blended in beautifully and didn't accentuate them even more.

Seeing the consistency of the product, I expected it to like slide and run off my face and make it extremely greasy and oily, so I added some powder over it in case. Surprisingly, this stuff really helped control the oil on my face! Normally, by 12 my face is like extremely shiny (even with powder) but my skin still looked great. I even ran the mile in gym and it was realllly hot and humid outside and I was sweating. My skin still looked amazing. By 5ish, it got a little more greasy but you can't really notice it and when I press on my face with my fingers, it still feels matte and barely any oil transfers off. Plus, there's SPF in here, but it doesn't make me look pale in pictures. Also, it leaves a kind of dewy finish and it makes my skin glow.

I absolutely love this stuff so far. I don't know about the wrinkle properties and the whitening, but I feel like this stuff is better for my skin. It feels light and is extremely natural and provides some SPF protection and it isn't horribly expensive like my Bare Minerals is. It doesn't feel cakey and blends in beautifully and keeps your face matte but dewy. My only problem is that it doesn't really cover up large pores as much as I would have liked it to. But it's not a big deal since I'm not looking for an airbrushed look. will update this after I use this for a loner period of time.

EDIT: After learning a bit more in my classes, I will NOT repurchase this. There are quite a few ingredients in it that I don't really like and to be on the safe side, I don't use this as often anymore. The only time I really use it is after a breakout (to help lighten up the scars) and when I'll be in the sun, since I still haven't purchased a foundation with SPF protection.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by diendksi

i needed something that would stay on my face through summer cuz where i live it gets very very hot and humid. everything would slide off :( plus i have oily skin which doesnt help. i've heard and read many reviews of this product and they were mostly all positive. this does stay up on my face all day long even when im sweating alot which is quite amazing. but i've heard this was medium to full coverage...anddd to me, it's more like maybe light to medium coverage. i have tons of hyper pigmentations and scars from acne and blemishes that need to be covered. layering this helps a bit but not much. i still use my concealer for those spots after putting this bb cream. it definitely doesnt feel as heavy as foundations and to me, i think this feels lighter than Missha M bb cream (but i dont have them side by side to really compare, i had missha a year or so ago).Im not so sure if it gets oxidizes but i dont think it does? even if it does, then it's very subtle. this bb cream is a bit gray that it may look really off once you put it on, but it will slowly start to match better. it has spf and whitening effect (as in lightening hyper pigmentation) which are plus plus :D sometimes i skip my moisturizer and solely put this straight ahead. i feel like whitening is working a bit very slowly cuz my scars seem lighter after using this for about a month or two now

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by kaelif

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome! I have seen such an improvement in my skin since I started using it, even when I'm not wearing makeup. It has evened out my skin tone drastically! As far as coverage goes, it's the perfect happy medium between a foundation and a tinted moisturizer. I've got big pores, this doesn't hide them as well as a regular primer but it also doesn't emphasize them like the majority of foundations I've tried. I live in Florida, so I am hot and sweaty and pink in the face the majority of the time and this stuff does a great job of staying on through the sweat and keeping the redness at bay. When it first comes out of the bottle it looks kind of gray, but once you blend it in and let it sit on your face a minute that goes away. But I am really pale, so I don't know how it would work for someone with darker skin. I'm pretty hard to please when it comes to foundation-type products, I haven't bought the same one twice in a row like... ever... but with this I've finally landed on something I want to stick with!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this BB cream. I bought this and the gold label, and I use this on days where my skin is feeling oily, alternating with the gold label. It smooths my skin and is an excellent base/primer for full makeup, and is a one step for days I am not feeling like doing a whole lot with my face. It evens out my skin tone, and reduces redness on my cheeks and covers under eye dark circles when I am tired from being up with kidlets at night or my allergies are acting up. I am giving it a 4 out of 5 only because I can't use it every day, it changes my skin type when I use it to the point where it gets drier the day after.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Darah168

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first BB Cream that I purchased. I started using this since Nov 2010. I love the consistency of this product, its not too thick and not runny. It easily blend in your face when you apply. At first you may think its too light but give it a little time to oxidize and amazingly it will match your skintone. I has a light to medium coverage and has a dewy finish, I like it to set it with my MAC natural mineralized skin finish in medium. I find it easier to use with my finger than brush, I guess the warmth works better. I have normal to oily skin, and I didn't experience any break out. Its great for everyday use especially in daytime because it has a SPF. Whats great about this product is all you need is 1-2pumps. A little really goes a long way thats why it took me 6months to consume the whole bottle. I find that this product can last up to 6hrs depends on the weather.

Bottomline is I recommend this product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by sugarcheri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to jump on the B.B. bandwagon and boy, was I lucky that this was my first try! I absolutely love this product. It does a fantastic job of evening my skin tone without looking "made up", it helps to mattify my skin (though I'm not super oily), it protects, and there is a noticeable improvement to my skin's appearance.

Since wearing it for the past 3 weeks, I've been able to venture outside sans maquillage a few times just because my skin has been improved that much. It has definitely helped to fade acne scars. The best part, though, is that it has not caused any breakouts. I tend to break out in cystic acne around my chin with many foundations and tinted moisturizers, and my acne seems to be under control.

I would say that this has substantial coverage, before purchasing I was used to Almay's Nearly Naked foundation and I found this to have slightly more coverage. It's also very thick so you really don't need a whole lot of product to even your skintone.

I got this at Gloria Fashion and Gift in Toronto's Koreatown for $28 and I feel that it was worth every penny. The website claims that they are cruelty-free. Absolutely will be buying again and again! continued >>