on 5/27/2012 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the first and only BB cream I tried, based on makeupalley reviews. I have very oily asian skin. I'm also a runner and I love being outdoors so I get fairly tan. This BB cream, as the sole BB cream I've tried, is good, but not exactly what I was looking for. It doesn't keep me as matte as Revlon Colorstay foundation, more of a dewy finish. I usually use it as a daily foundation everywhere but my t-zone to even out my skintone, where I use a mattifier and my Revlon Colorstay. I find that it transfers fairly easily onto collars and such which can be annoying and I also have a slightly white-ish cast, but for being a SPF product, it's not too pronounced. If I don't find another BB Cream that is more oil-controlling, I may consider repurchasing this again since I have noticed some improvement in the overall condition of my skin and for the daily SPF benefit.

on 5/26/2012 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

After using this for almost a year I've finally finished my bottle of this and thought I'd do a review
Pros:
- Super light on the skin, I forget it's there a lot.
- Almost no coverage, this might be a con for some people but I love that I can wear this under anything.
- Transfer free
- Lasts FOREVER, I used this almost everyday and it took me a year to finish.
- Leaves your skin feeling really soft but firm but not overly moisturising.
- Packaging, super cute and pump is nice and sanitary. Also, the design is really cool too because you can throw it around in your bag when you're travelling but it wont pump out product everywhere.
- Works well on a large variety of skin types. I have a few dry skinned friends who love this and I love this and have oily skin.

Neutral:
- Price, here in Australia it's $40 in some stores, but I guess you could just get it online for cheaper. The reason why I'm neutral to this is because it lasts so freaking long, I wouldn't mind if the regular price was $40!

Overall, freaking awesome product, HG for me. I don't know what I would do without this because it's just awesome. Definitely one worth trying if you're interested in BB creams. :)

on 5/24/2012 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

OK, I admit I was sucked into the BB Cream craze by how beautiful this bottle is. It's just so pretty. I got mine from Amazon.com seller seoulgarden for a much better price than on the Skin79 website. All signs point to it being authentic, and it came with a handful of samples.

Perhaps I should've thought of this beforehand, but I have rather pale skin on the pink side, and I'm buying an Asian cream (uh . . . ) but it came out of the pump a bit darker and more ashy/yellow than my skin. That said, once it was blended in, I liked that the finish was dewy and not shiny. Perhaps it's even toning down a bit of my pinkness. The scent is pleasant and so faint that it fades away after application.

I'm pretty much a ball of oil, and while this didn't keep me matte all day--nothing will--I'm not as shiny as I would be wearing some other products. Also, it's a quite hot day outside, and I don't have that heavy, itchy feeling of having an oily face. Product is thick, and that's why I don't give it 4 lippies. It's so tough to spread that I end up tugging skin, which I hate. I use a flat-top brush after it's applied to ensure an even application. I don't love that it's only SPF 25. This doesn't protect as much as I'd like for even incidental sun exposure. I guess I'll go back to my Dior Capture Total SPF 35.

on 5/22/2012 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Awesome bb cream! When you don't want to put too much on your face but would like coverage this bb cream is the one to use! I have brown south east asian skin and it works great, does not leave a grey mask at all! My skin is also combination oily and keeps the oil at rest all day long! Makes my face look super smooth and even toned, i get so many compliments regarding the condition of my skin when i use this!

on 5/22/2012 11:58:00 AM

I love this bb cream. The color matches my skin tone pretty well, and it gives the perfect amount of coverage. I also like that it has SPF.

on 5/21/2012 11:56:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my Holy Grail foundation and I have repurchased it about 3 times now. Absolutely love the creamy texture of this product because it spreads easily on your skin and blends so well for a completely natural look. My skin is uneven and has a lot of red in it so I look for products to even me out and minimize redness without the dreaded cakeface. When I wear this people give me compliments that my skin looks great. This is one of the very few products that blends well over my large pores and doesn't sit in them (which makes it really obvious that you're wearing foundation). It lasts the whole day for me (about 8-10 hours) and I only have to blot my face maybe once on my T-zone. I feel that my skin did get more even and smoother after extended use of this product. I'm NW15 in MAC and the color matches nicely.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool

Looks very natural, not fake or cakey

on 5/20/2012 1:31:00 AM

The most natural looking bb cream I have tried. I have the pump version and it is a bit annoying because some of the product gets on the inside of my makeup bag. I would recommend the tube version if you were to buy it because the amount of product can be controlled better than pump.

on 5/19/2012 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The good news: it does a great job at covering pores and looking natural with a dewy finish while it does so (apart from the stupid flakes on my nose bridge).

The bad news: it doesn't last more than 30 minutes before it fades on my skin.

on 5/19/2012 2:41:00 AM

This is the first BB cream i tried as i wanted something much lighter as compared to foundation. I find this BB cream really lives up to its hype and i love the finishing that it gives. It's thick enough to cover the few blemishes that i have yet it feels lightweight and doesn't clog up pores. I do however use a finishing powder on top to give a matte look and this keeps my oiliness at bay for more than 8 hours. Absolutely love it, gives a natural look and people actually thought i have flawless skin without make up. The colour also fits me perfectly. I'm an NC25 for MAC foundation.

Video Reviews & Tutorials