October 21, 2014 | 1878 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by meowcung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this primer a lot. Work well on dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by JaxC607

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This products is so amazing! I have found that you must pat it into the skin to get it to work the best. I have found that if I just rub it in, it kind of smears away. I am already on my 2nd full tube of this and I have 2 mini's floating around also because I never want to be without it :o)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Mellydelp

This product overall sett in my pores nicely.
But I was skeptical about puting this on my whole face so as I did within thirty minutes my face had been a greaseball :( overall this primer is just as bad as the drugstore primers. Do not buy if you are oily or even slightly oily. Waste. Of. Thirty. Bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Macjunkie101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have 2 backups of this product because it is such a great primer. It does a fantastic job at minimizing pores, reducing fine lines, mattifying your face and keeping oil away, as well as making your makeup last all day and look flawless while doing it. It does have a light smell to it but it goes away right after applying it to your face. The primer blends beautifully into your skin. However, lately I've been leaning towards the Too Faced Primed And Poreless face primer as you get a lot more product for the same price and I find the texture to be a bit more smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by AnnaGrace86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't have too large of pores to begin with so I didn't notice a change there, but I found this product to be a fantastic mattifying primer! It's so soft and velvety feeling. I seem to only really have oily skin in the spring/summer months, but maybe it's just because I live in a very hot and humid place during those months, and it's not a problem for me in the cooler months? I love this primer and it really keeps hold of my makeup. I used the white Smashbox primer for a couple years before trying this one, but I think I'll be permanently switching to Porefessional!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by urbancaseymariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HOLY CRAP I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have the tiniest pores ever and dry skin, but this product just made my skin SOOOO soft. I use it under Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in Beige, followed by a soft swipe of Coralista on my cheeks and Smashbox Suntanne Matte bronzer to contour. I'm not sure how much it actually does for your pores, but my skin has been flawless all day and SO soft. I feel beautiful in it.

However, it's so expensive, I'm not sure I'd buy it. I received 2 free 0.25 oz bottles from Sephora (the $30 bottle is 0.75) for I pretty much for $20 worth of product free. I'll have to see how long it lasts me! <3

But I'd say if you haven't tried it, you have to :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by niiia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first this product did not work for me at all. My pores looked the same huge size as they had before but then I discovered I had been applying the product all wrong. I used to apply it on my face in a sweeping sort of smoothing motion like a moisturiser but then I found out from a youtuber that in order for this product you need to pat it into your skin. After i did that when I use it underneath my foundation, my pores look smaller and less visible so it does work. However I probably wouldn't purchase this again because I prefer to have a primer that can better work against shine and an oily tzone but this is definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by xoxobellamarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Words. Can. Not. Describe. How. Perfect. This. Product. Is. !!!

It gives me the perfect layer of coverage and a base, and is great for evening out the skintone.

A must-have!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by avel

This product does what it says - it minimizes pores and leaves your skin silky smooth. I use it before my foundation, but sometimes it flakes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by TrisHermioneKatniss

This is a weird product.
It's supposed to be a balm for minimizing your pores, but for me, it didn't do that. I don't really suffer from very large pores anyway, but this stuff doesn't seem to make much of a difference to them.
It does, however, make THE BEST primer I've ever tried for my oily skin. It's amazingly mattifying and is great for smoothing out little bumps and uneven skin-tone.
The consistency is a bit odd when first dispensed from the tube- sort of like a string of product. You can warm it up with your fingers, though.
Just as a forewarning- it's not white or clear. It's sort of beige. It doesn't transfer any colour to your skin however, so this is not an issue, but it is a bit surprising and again, weird.
Overall, a great product, but not for the thing it's supposed to be great for.