October 30, 2014 | 1581 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

To me, the majority of my low rating comes from the huge price tag. $30 for such a little amount of product.

I purchased this and I was never that impressed with it because it REALLY highlighted any dryness on my face, especially on my nose and cheeks. It does a good job hiding your pores, I have huge pores on my cheeks and this does seem to fill them in. They do not disappear. If I add too much it refuses to blend out, and it kind of..rolls together into little balls on my face. I think this has to do with the (unnecessary) tint of color the product has.I find that a lot of times when I squeeze the tube the product comes out separated and watery even when I shake it really well!

Overall, to me this is NOT worth $30. I purchased monistat chafing gel a few weeks after buying this, and I have to say, it does a better job at a fraction of the price (under $6). It doesn't highlight my dry areas, it feels easier to blend, it never comes out separated. I am using this up, but I will never repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

i LOVE this product, i think its one of the many primers i've tried that actually works and keeps my makeup on for a longer period of time and i feel that doesn't make my t zone as oily, i love that this is not a silicone based primer so that it doesn't make my face more oily and that this primer is a mattifying primer, i used this alot when i was in hong kong for 4 days and my skin didn't feel as oily as i was back in singapore, im not sure is it because the weather was cold there thats why or is it this product, but its so expensive and for a tiny tube you get!!!!!!!!!! $48 AT SEPHORA! RIDICULOUS PRICE! But im definitely repurchasing this once i run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by meowcung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this primer a lot. Work well on dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by JaxC607

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This products is so amazing! I have found that you must pat it into the skin to get it to work the best. I have found that if I just rub it in, it kind of smears away. I am already on my 2nd full tube of this and I have 2 mini's floating around also because I never want to be without it :o)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Mellydelp

This product overall sett in my pores nicely.
But I was skeptical about puting this on my whole face so as I did within thirty minutes my face had been a greaseball :( overall this primer is just as bad as the drugstore primers. Do not buy if you are oily or even slightly oily. Waste. Of. Thirty. Bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Macjunkie101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have 2 backups of this product because it is such a great primer. It does a fantastic job at minimizing pores, reducing fine lines, mattifying your face and keeping oil away, as well as making your makeup last all day and look flawless while doing it. It does have a light smell to it but it goes away right after applying it to your face. The primer blends beautifully into your skin. However, lately I've been leaning towards the Too Faced Primed And Poreless face primer as you get a lot more product for the same price and I find the texture to be a bit more smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by AnnaGrace86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't have too large of pores to begin with so I didn't notice a change there, but I found this product to be a fantastic mattifying primer! It's so soft and velvety feeling. I seem to only really have oily skin in the spring/summer months, but maybe it's just because I live in a very hot and humid place during those months, and it's not a problem for me in the cooler months? I love this primer and it really keeps hold of my makeup. I used the white Smashbox primer for a couple years before trying this one, but I think I'll be permanently switching to Porefessional!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by urbancaseymariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HOLY CRAP I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have the tiniest pores ever and dry skin, but this product just made my skin SOOOO soft. I use it under Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in Beige, followed by a soft swipe of Coralista on my cheeks and Smashbox Suntanne Matte bronzer to contour. I'm not sure how much it actually does for your pores, but my skin has been flawless all day and SO soft. I feel beautiful in it.

However, it's so expensive, I'm not sure I'd buy it. I received 2 free 0.25 oz bottles from Sephora (the $30 bottle is 0.75) for I pretty much for $20 worth of product free. I'll have to see how long it lasts me! <3

But I'd say if you haven't tried it, you have to :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by niiia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first this product did not work for me at all. My pores looked the same huge size as they had before but then I discovered I had been applying the product all wrong. I used to apply it on my face in a sweeping sort of smoothing motion like a moisturiser but then I found out from a youtuber that in order for this product you need to pat it into your skin. After i did that when I use it underneath my foundation, my pores look smaller and less visible so it does work. However I probably wouldn't purchase this again because I prefer to have a primer that can better work against shine and an oily tzone but this is definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by xoxobellamarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Words. Can. Not. Describe. How. Perfect. This. Product. Is. !!!

It gives me the perfect layer of coverage and a base, and is great for evening out the skintone.

A must-have!!!