August 27, 2014 | 1839 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by shaesquared

This came in one of benefit's Christmas kits and I'm so glad it did. This primer turns my face into a matte, silky canvas, ready for whatever you are applying to it. The pores on my nose were covered, and my skin felt strangely smooth. Definitely purchasing the full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Zoorkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Disclaimer: makeup alley should add a "i would if.." option for Would I buy this again. since a lot of my reviews come with that option.

anyway coming back, i have a shiny forehead with tiny bumps and lines (from the funny faces I pull when applying under eye concelear) and some tiny pores around my cheeks. This really does a good job of mattifying, which I guess makes the lines and pores stand out less. Since I love dewy look (big fan of Girl Meets pearl) I will be buying this again to hide my shinly lines and pores........Unless, the Clinique one is still available. Someone wrote its better and cheaper than Pore and works similarly.

Packaging is great since I use only a tiny amount.
The price doesn't bother me since I am a HE snob, but HongKong's Zero exchange and/or Zero sample product policy adds to the price point as you are really stuck if the product downy work for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by zynab

I love this primer I put it under my foundation in my T-zone it minimize my pores in a very wonderful way for me it's a miracle ,but u have to reapply it during the day that's why I gave 4 stars
I recommend it to all of my friends

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Elinorcordelia

This did not live up to the hype - I found this product makes very little difference to the look of my face, however it does feel absolutely amazing! My skin has never felt so silky. It minimised my pores a little but not worth it for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Jayjay8883

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Didnt conceal my pores, in fact it clogged them up and made them more noticeable. Also no oil control. Dr feelgood balm is better albeit still not great.
Only used it below makeup will update if using over helps

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I saw this being used and recommended on a lot of YouTube makeup tutorials so I decided to give it a try. I went to sephora and asked for a sample. I have tried several primers and I have had bad experiences but this one Oh my God! I loved it!!!!! I cannot believe my face look air brushed. I didn't break out and I didn't have to touch up..well only my oily forehead .....once. I cannot believe it!! My makeup looked really nice, matte but glowy and just plain nice. I will be buying the full size. I don't really like the price but I love the results so it doesn't matter. A++++++

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by iloveyoulauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really hopeful for this product, but it had minimal effect on my skin. I'll just stick to my pore filler from Smashbox.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Mookier

I got this in a mini size with the sexy little stowaways kit. I've been using it for a month and so far I love it. I only use it on my T zone which is where i have visible pores and it goes on so smooth and silky. It did not settle in my pores and made my foundation stay all day. The only thing that I don't like about this is the price. $30 is a little too steep, but other than that, awesome product

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by marmaladecat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love some of Benefit's products but this was a disappointment. I applied this over the very tops of my cheeks and nose where I've currently got massive pores and awaited the promised-for miracle!

I did notice a very slight reduction in the appearance of my pores but it really was very minimal. The texture of the balm was pleasantly velvety before application, but I found once it was on my skin it looked quite cakey and makeup applied over it did not look smooth.

Perhaps people with less obvious pores may have better luck, but for me, this failed to deliver and was expensive to boot (£23.50 in the UK.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by loveforbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite face primer. I love everything about it except the price, but it's not going to stop me from repurchasing it, so I guess that doesn't matter! I use this under my makeup, and once in a great while over my makeup. It does everything it says, it's lightweight, translucent (thought flesh colored), doesn't feel greasy, it blends in seamlessly, and my pores virtually disappear before my eyes! I don't use this all over my face, only on my inner cheeks and my nose where my pores are visible. It creates a wonderfully smooth surface for my foundation. I believe I've had the same tube for almost two years now? I've used it on and off, but for at least a year I've been using it on a regular basis. Especially since I don't use it all over my face, I can justify the price. I fancy the packaging, since I can control how much product I want to use. I don't believe it controls oil that well, but I have really oily skin anyway, so I don't expect anything to control my oil.

Two thumbs up for this one, guys!!!