BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

I can't make my mind up about this primer, it is definitely mattifying and I tend to only use after moisturising but only on my t-zone to try to control the shine. It minimizes pores but but does slightly clogging them up, so I would not recommend using this if your pores are quite open.

on 7/25/2013 10:53:00 AM

This works really well. However, it is really expensive considering the amount you get. Also I would prefer it in a different package to avoid waste and spills, maybe a pump? I only use it in my cheekbones, where my pores are more noticeable.

on 7/24/2013 10:43:00 PM

I didn't find that this minimized my pores whatsoever. And it didn't make for a nicer makeup application.
I do like that it doesn't go on greasy and the packaging is cute. Other then that it was a huge waste of money for me. $36 at Shoppers Drugmart

on 7/24/2013 9:49:00 PM

i like this. it really does minimize the finelines and pores. even without makeup on, it just looks like i have really good skin. it kind of blur away the textured skin. i like it so much. i like the texture of the product too, very smooth. definitely repurchase!

on 7/22/2013 6:58:00 PM

Honestly, thought this would be great. However, it was a total FAIL for me. Made me super oily and didn't cover/fill/minimize my pores. Might be okay for someone with a dry t-zone. Wouldn't buy it again. Disappointed!

on 7/22/2013 6:48:00 PM

I really didn't like this product. I wanted to so bad after hearing such good reviews. When applied, it does blue pores and soften the look of skin. But when foundation is applied over it it makes my pores (which aren't overly big) look so much more noticeable. It makes them look white and makes my foundation look so cakey. Also, oil goes right through it so as a primer it didn't do anything for me. $30 is not worth it for a product that is just okay for me. I will be exchanging this for the stay flawless 15 he primer.

on 7/22/2013 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product! Works so great!

Overall I think this product is... ok. Opposite of what most people's reviews, I've found this DOES actually help my makeup stay on longer. I can go a whole day (and lately it's been in the triple digits temperature wise where I live) and my makeup still looks rather good! I'm very impressed with that part. The packaging is nice and clean - no mess.

However, I have large pores due partly to genetics and partly due to acne. If you have pores that might be considered med-large or larger, forget it. Unless you REALLY pack this product on (which will make your face feel slimy) it doesn't work all that well. A thin layer is all you really can use, and if you have unsightly large pores, it won't fill them in without going over the nice velvety feeling and into a more grease-ball feeling.

I will continue using a thin layer of this for its makeup staying power, but I won't repurchase it when it's gone, especially at a price of $30 for 0.75 oz.

on 7/17/2013 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I like this product for how to smoothes my face and makes it look put together without foundation. As a primer, I don't care for it as much. My foundation doesn't last longer and I get shiny later in the day. But as a pore balm, this Is great

on 7/17/2013 4:02:00 AM

I have tried smashbox, Clinique and Claris pore refining products, none can fix pores to be smaller but benefit at least covers it very well, it looks very good. The only thing was when I applied bare minerals powder on top it enhanced pores, but that is due to powder and bad skills of applying it.

Popular Primer/ Correctors