September 2, 2014 | 1972 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by MedusaSant

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is hands down THE BEST primer I have used to date, I got a mini tube of it in my February 2013 Topbox and was hooked instantly.
I have never used a product that literally made all of my pores totally disappear! Gone, every last one of them.
My foundation goes on like a dream and lasts all day now, I mean, I loved my foundation before... But now that its being applied over literally perfect skin, I want to marry it lol.
As with my suggestion with the Benetint, try to get your hands on a sample of this before you buy the full sized. Not every product will work the same on every person and at more than 30$ a tube, you probably want to make sure it jives with you before you take the plunge. Unless you have one of those friends who you can pawn off all the makeup you don't like on.
I got a second mini tube in the Primping With The Stars Kit (AWESOME btw) and I will totally be purchasing the full sized when I run out of the mini's.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by naomihooper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for just over a year and I love it. For me, it does exactly as it promises - shrinks my pores and creates the perfect base for foundation. I normally dab a little on my t-zone during the day if I feel my make-up is wearing off. The only downside is the price compared to how small the tube is; I got through 3 tubes in a year and it retails at £23.50 a tube in the UK. However, the product itself is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by ItsElleForever

Okay, so, first of all, THIS IS A PRIMER. NOT A CONCEALER, DUH?! So those who keep on saying that it didn't hide blablablabla, of course it wont! And those who say that it "clogs" you pores, UGH! What make-up doesn't? It made my pores less visible and it smells nice too! I love it, I put it on first then I put my concealer and there! Ready to go! I feel like "Artista skin" all day long. :'))

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by shaesquared

This came in one of benefit's Christmas kits and I'm so glad it did. This primer turns my face into a matte, silky canvas, ready for whatever you are applying to it. The pores on my nose were covered, and my skin felt strangely smooth. Definitely purchasing the full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Zoorkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Disclaimer: makeup alley should add a "i would if.." option for Would I buy this again. since a lot of my reviews come with that option.

anyway coming back, i have a shiny forehead with tiny bumps and lines (from the funny faces I pull when applying under eye concelear) and some tiny pores around my cheeks. This really does a good job of mattifying, which I guess makes the lines and pores stand out less. Since I love dewy look (big fan of Girl Meets pearl) I will be buying this again to hide my shinly lines and pores........Unless, the Clinique one is still available. Someone wrote its better and cheaper than Pore and works similarly.

Packaging is great since I use only a tiny amount.
The price doesn't bother me since I am a HE snob, but HongKong's Zero exchange and/or Zero sample product policy adds to the price point as you are really stuck if the product downy work for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by zynab

I love this primer I put it under my foundation in my T-zone it minimize my pores in a very wonderful way for me it's a miracle ,but u have to reapply it during the day that's why I gave 4 stars
I recommend it to all of my friends

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Elinorcordelia

This did not live up to the hype - I found this product makes very little difference to the look of my face, however it does feel absolutely amazing! My skin has never felt so silky. It minimised my pores a little but not worth it for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Jayjay8883

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Didnt conceal my pores, in fact it clogged them up and made them more noticeable. Also no oil control. Dr feelgood balm is better albeit still not great.
Only used it below makeup will update if using over helps

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I saw this being used and recommended on a lot of YouTube makeup tutorials so I decided to give it a try. I went to sephora and asked for a sample. I have tried several primers and I have had bad experiences but this one Oh my God! I loved it!!!!! I cannot believe my face look air brushed. I didn't break out and I didn't have to touch up..well only my oily forehead .....once. I cannot believe it!! My makeup looked really nice, matte but glowy and just plain nice. I will be buying the full size. I don't really like the price but I love the results so it doesn't matter. A++++++

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by iloveyoulauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really hopeful for this product, but it had minimal effect on my skin. I'll just stick to my pore filler from Smashbox.