BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this on a couple of times, and every time I did try it. I would end up breaking out within the next day. There were days when it would work great and other days it seems like it did nothing for my face. So it was a 50/50 thing for me but I wouldn't try it again due to the painful pimples I would get.

on 11/18/2013 11:27:00 PM

This product applies wonderfully when your skin is well moisturised! it helps my makeup last all day and seem flawless. I love using this product in summer to help it stick out through the heat. When i use it in winter, my foundations seems to look a bit cakey and dry cause of the weather and my skin is usually even dryer in that season though which is a bit of a down side to the product.

on 11/17/2013 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great product to minimize pores. But because I am extremely oily it does not keep me matte throughout the day. I will continue repurchasing.

on 11/17/2013 10:01:00 AM

I was assured by the sales assistant at Benefit that this was unbeatable for combating shine. Wrong! While it defintely has a lovely velvety feel on application and I would say does enable make-up to go on smoother, I would say it definitely does not reduce shine. My forehead looked as it always does (like an oil slick) again within a few hours with this on under foundation. Won't be re-purchasing.

on 11/16/2013 6:49:00 AM

Works. But only for 5 minutes. Wont buy again.

on 11/15/2013 2:56:00 PM

I find this product to be very useful and since originally receiving a sample of it about 2 years ago, I have now repurchased it twice.
I use it on pretty much a daily bases and find that it does wonders for my skin. It covers any visible pores and smoothens my skin. It creates a base for my foundation and I find that y make-up stays on longer because of it.
I like the packaging and find the tube easy to use.

However, I do think that this product's price lets it down. Although Benefit is a fairly high-end brand, I believe that they have priced this product too highly for what it is. I live in Ireland and it costs me about €30 to buy it if I didn't find the product so good, I definitely would not be willing to spend that amount of money.

Overall, a really good product. I would recommend it to anyone out there who would like their skin to be smoother and softer and their pores to be visibly reduced.

I don't get the hype.

Saw it promoted so heavily and so much hype by beauty "gurus" and so thought it must be the best product ever!! So guess who went ahead and ordered the big jumbo size!!

IT feels nice on but gives a really dull appearance on the skin, catching every little imperfection, Have only kept it on my face all day a couple of times. I usually take it off after a while because I don't like the look of it. I have not used it on its own only under liquid foundation and im not super impressed. I don't hate it.. I just don't feel like it does all that much for me other than mattify a bit. And my makeup doesn't feel like it "sticks" to my face

I don't HATE it but its just not as good as so many of their other products. Definitely a miss for dry skin types.

Will stick to my smashbox one

on 11/9/2013 5:38:00 AM

I wanted this product for months before I bought it. I ran right home and applied it over my face -- smooth as butter, and my pores were almost invisible!

Then ten minutes passed. Suddenly, my pores were back, and my face was half an inch lower. I tried it a few more times, but no dice.

It's a slick, oily mess, and my skin isn't even that oily. Fail!

on 11/3/2013 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was so upset with this product!!

It did absolutely nothing for me.

Although it did feel good, it did nothing for my pore size or appearance. The staying power was so bad too!

on 11/3/2013 11:00:00 AM

Expensive pore clogger. The product gives an instant result but does not last. Pores are filled immediately but after some time the pores are showing. Makes me think that the primer has sink deep into the pores. Very drying.

Popular Primer/ Correctors