January 24, 2015 | 1757 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been enjoying the mini sample tubes and I do like it better than the Benefit That Gal primer. It does a decent job at controlling oil for 3-4 hrs but doesn't totally blur out the large pores I have on my nose. It's soft and smooth, instantly mattifies skin and makes flawless foundation application. I have super oily skin during warmer months and I'm not totally satisfied with the performance of this primer, especially for the price. I've been eyeing the Becca Ever Matte primer which I tried a sample of and definitely controls oil better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by CyndiBabulik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this primer for a few months now; and I have been so happy with it. It fills in my large pores and also helps smooth the texture of my skin. I find that when I don't use this primer, my makeup doesn't last as long.

I will continue to include this product in my makeup routine because I can count on it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Like always with benefit, quite pricy product, beautiful packaging, great result.

All in all, I like this product. It instantly matify my skin and make my foundation look great, but nothing amazing. I feel like it works like every other primer that I tried before but nothing more. Like every primer, my skin feels silky smooth after using it and fine line are blurred. I have a dry sensitive skin and this didn't irritate me or make me feel uncomfortable or tight.

I'll be happy if I get this product as a sample or with a kit, but I'll probably not purchase alone for full price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 6:04:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

i have mixed feelings about this product. will i repurchase? yes definitely, BUT i'm still trying to find a better primer.
i love it because it really mattifies my skin and there is a marked difference between the days i use it and not use it under my foundation. i love how my face feels smooth and oil free after applying it, and it really does help control oil secretion. of course it doesn't eliminate ALL the oil, but i can safely say it at least eliminates 60% of the oil shine (with setting powder touch-ups, even more). however in terms of what it claims it does (hiding pores), i feel it doesn't perform that well. it took me a few months to figure out how to utilize it to its full capacity, that is to first use it as a primer, then apply foundation and setting powder, and then add a little more over the problematic areas (my pores are largest in the cheek area around my nose) and dab away (NOT rub but dab).
i wish it wasn't so pricey... but so far i haven't found any other primer that smoothes out and mattifies my skin as well as this one does.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This seems to work initially in that it instantly mattifies my skin, but it certainly doesn't stay that way. Within an hour or two I'm shiny again. It's better than no primer but I won't repurchase - I'll stick with my tried and true YSL Matte Touche and UD Pore Perfecting Primer Potion.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by mi55bonnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I want to love this product but I can't because this make me break out. I just use this for 2 days on my Tzone only. On day 3 there are some pimples right on my tzone area.
This primer is quite good make u less shiny the end of the day, smooth appearance but did not make your pores gone, still there you know.
I don't know why I still want to try this because I read that some people break out after use this. Now I regret...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Neelu10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is one of the best primer I have tried! It can beat all the high end primers! If u have a oily T zone and large pores then you must grab it. And makeup stay on longer without any touch up! I have a acne prone sensitive skin and it never caused me any breakout! When you apply it, your skin get a velvet soft texture and gives you a good base for makeup! It's tops in my "can't live without" list!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by Jennifer21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Last year I started to look for pore minimizing cream for under make up as for treatment. The sales lady at ulta recommended, I actually loved it the first time around, it was a staple for me I have in my makeup bag. Now, after the second purchase I rarely think about it and when I do actually think of it Im never satisfied with my results. I've tried under, over by its self and layered. I guess it was just a phase for me. However then positive, it's light and almost fluffy like, I can't see how it could not blend work on almost everyone's skin tone unless of course you are a very deep dark black complexion, I could see it making it look like a discolor to the skin. So it's not a bad product for the price, package tubes last forever and I have acne prone and oily ski , not even a red spot because of pore-fessional. .

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by sarahgeedos

This is my first primer, but I really liked it...until I realized every time I wore it, my eyes stung. Worked fantastically on pores, and a bit on my redness. Perfect amount of coverage for me. I didn't wear any makeup over it. Looking hard for something to replace it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by erinbrittannyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the primer that I use in my everyday makeup routine and I am loving it! Almost done with my first tube and I know I will re-purchase! The weird thing is that when I apply it, it leaves my skin looking red and I have no idea why, but it gets covered right up, even with a sheer coverage foundation! It lasts about 8 hours keeping everything on. Overall great product :)