Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really really like this product. It doesn't eliminate my dark circles but it does hide them a bit and make me look less tired. Like many who struggle with dark circles, mine are genetic and not a reflection of how much sleep I have had. As such I am always looking for ways to conceal the darkness so that I resemble a normal human being and not one of the living dead. This definitely brightens the area, improves the darkness and while doesn't mask it completely it does dramatically improve the appearance of dark circles without having to layer on conceal etc. Very quick fix for those mornings when you are out of time and an excellent start to full concealment of those horrible dark circles.

on 8/18/2011 8:16:00 PM

Absolutely love! I've struggled with a lot of drugstore concealers, either not giving any coverage or settling and cracking very easily under my eyes. Although this isn't the cheapest drugstore price (around $12 at target), I'd much rather pay that than higher end prices.
As far as the coverage, it isn't completely full, flawless, coverage. However, after applying this I don't look tired and dull like I did before. And I like that it doesn't cover my circles 100%, making it look more natural and less like I piled on concealer. I find that the coverage stays under my eyes pretty much all day, as long as I apply the rest of makeup and lightly set it with a powder.
The only problems I have with the packaging of the product are this: It doesn't show exactly how much product you have left, you sort of have to guess at that until you just run out. Also, I find that sometimes when I roll the product under my eye, I have to roll it back and forth a few times to actually get some product out. That's probably just because I've been using it for a while, though.
I know the green anti-puff roller is supposed to make you feel more awake, and I do get a little bit of that same, cooling feeling with this product as well. I really think it just brightens my face, leaving me looking and feeling more awake!

on 8/17/2011 1:33:00 AM

Love this! I've always had really bad dark circles (as in wake up every morning looking like I got socked twice in the face, no matter how much sleep I got) and this product does an amazing job of covering them up. I've tried many concealers, all of which I found didn't really do the trick. This actually makes me look rested for the first time in my life. I wouldn't say my dark circles are totally invisible, but what you can see isn't enough to make me look tired and this has done the best job out of anything I've tried so far to hide them. On top of that, it feels cool when you roll it on which is very soothing early in the morning. Very happy with this, will definitely repurchase.

I decided to pick up this product and give it a try after seeing a YouTube guru use it in a tutorial. I have a thing for products with a roller ball (lazy, and hate sticking my fingers into pots) so I figured I would like this product. It feels good going on, is cooling, and the color looks natural on my fair skin. What I don't like about it is that it is a little too sheer, and doesn't really hide my dark circles, but minimizes them a little. Unfortunately for me, I am very pale and my dark circles are very blue, so this just wasn't enough. It also settled into the natural lines under my eyes, but it does wipe away or blend out easily during touch ups. It makes a nice complement to my tinted moisturizer since it is sheer and a little moisturizing. I don't use it everyday and I probably won't repurchase, but it isn't a bad product. I think it would be better for someone with less severe dark circles than I have. I'm also not thrilled with the price. I payed 13-14$ for mine and for just a few more dollars I could have bought a Clinique or MAC fave.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is great! It has replaced concealer for me. I wouldn't say it completely removes my dark circles, but the results are pretty close. I would have to cake on a regular concealer to get the same results I get with a few swipes of this product.

One minor complaint I have with this is that it can settle into fine lines. Although, most of this is likely due to the fact that I was overapplying, and it can be smoothed out very easily.

I paid 16.99 CDN for this, which is not exactly what I would consider cheap. However, it's a decent price considering I like this more for dark circles than my Chanel Correcteur Perfection, which is over double the cost. I will repurchase this, but next time I will look for a sale!

on 8/15/2011 11:24:00 PM

Simply amazing! I was over at my girlfriend's house and sneaked a little of this since I didn't bring any skin care products... This product went on extremely well and blends so incredibly smooth and natural, I was utterly shocked. I am a guy and I would use treatment products freely but NEVER anything that remotely resemble makeup. This will be first makeup'ish eye treatment that I would use because it is so natural looking. I went out and bought one... after 2 weeks, I can definitely see a slight improvement on my puffiness.

Not sure about the proper lingo, but I think my GF said it doesn't crease. In my mind, it means this product doesn't fall into the fine lines and doesn't make the lines more noticeable. I tried the new Estee Lauder Idealist for eye with the gold shimmer. That product crease and settle into fine lines like crazy, but not this roller.

on 8/15/2011 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A very interesting product&packaging. I wouldn't call it exactly cheap at 16 Euro but, well, it's cheaper than most of my concealers, so I thought what the heck and bought it since so many people raved about it. And I am quite impressed :-) I don't have really bad dark circles to start with but the skin under my eyes is quite dry, so I always tend to use a moisturizing concealer (Dior nude hydrating concealer, my recent favorite, which is a bit too moisturizing for the summer) but they often tend to get into the lines under my eyes (I don't have bad wrinkles yet though). This one (I bought the one for the light skin tone, no idea if they have any number - don't think so) is fantastic. It covers well, feels cool on the skin, isn't too heavy, very easy to spread, not drying, doesn't get into the lines and right now, when it's warm, it's better than my concealer mentioned above (and cheaper!!!). The color doesn't look particularly light once applied, it's somewhat beige peachy but it just sinks in and I don't notice anything alarming afterwards (my skin is quite fair NW 15-20). I have been using it for 3 weeks and love it. It might not be enough when it gets colder as it is not exactly very moisturizing, but I always use a good moisturizer underneath anyway (shiseido super eye contour). Well worth a try! I would ablsolutely re-purchase!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG under eye concealer. Everything else that I have ever tried has either caked or creased on me as my under eye area tends to be rather dry. This stuff doesn't crease at all and is a bit moisturizing. It goes on smoothly and stays put all day. It also blends nicely into my skin and brightens my under eye area fairly well. Please note that I don't have very dark under eye circles, so this may not work as well for those with darker circles. Another plus to this is that the tube is huge and lasts a long time. I've had mine for months and even with every day use, I still have quite a bit left.

on 8/12/2011 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I do not only use this to conceal my circles. I moisturize my face with my olay active original hydrating cream and then I apply my foundation (revlon colorstay in 350 rich tan combo/oily). Then I apply my benefit boi-ing concealer in shade #3. I def see a huge difference. This concealer doesn't cover 100% but it does reduce puffiness from my bags. Consistency is runny but not too watery. I blend with my ring fingers and then pat it and let it sit for about a minute. Def will repurchase! :)

on 8/10/2011 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Garnier -Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
My skin type is normal can be dry if I don't moisturize.
While I do not have extreme dark circles, recently I noticed my under eye area looking darker and more tired due to some lifestyle changes and stress (surprise, surprise).
If you go on Youtube or speak with a professional artist you'll hear alot of conflicting opinions about under eye concealers (VERY confusing!): some say go two to three shades lighter than your foundation, others say don't go lighter go brighter, etc. UGH! So I've been experimenting on my own trying different shades and products.
So I had been researching under eye concealers/cover up. I came across several Youtube videos on it and decided to buy and try it.
I've been using it for about a month.

Here's my review:
Texture: Thin in consistency. I wouldn't mind it being a little bit thicker. It does set or dry quickly (again, as it is thin) so you could can 'build' it if needed. Non-greasy.
Finish: Dries quickly and to a matte finish: it's not glossy, shiny or glittery which is great.
Color: There is only one color (that I am aware of) and it is a neutral with a light peach undertone.
Performance: I use it in morning and lasts the day. I've even gone in the ocean with it (I surf) and it holds up. I don't use alot of it so the product lasts for a long time.
The 2 in 1 product claims to:
1. Conceal under eye circles
2. Treat the area with lemon essence and caffeine.
Please note: it does not say it is a moisturizer (I saw a MUA reviewer complaining that they still have to use an eye cream, but it does not claim to be an under eye cream.)
Application: A ball type roller: feels very cool on touch. You can simply place under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner or after applying use your favorite concealer brush to apply (what I do.) You can also use a finger to smooth in any excess and blend.
Odor: Clean smell.
Cost: Low end.
Bought at: Target
My rating scale is: EXCELLENT, GOOD, FAIR AND POOR
Overall rating for this product: EXCELLENT.
I think this is an excellent product for minimizing darkness under the eyes while treating that area as well.
I did notice a significant difference but at the same time I also began sleeping earlier, giving up caffeine, alcohol and wheat.
I'd imagine if you are very dark complected the color might not work or if you have extreme circles.