Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great product! I saw the commercials for this and was initially skeptical as I tend to scoff at anything the least bit gimmicky, and the "roller ball" component of this seemed to fit that description. But I was looking for something a bit more affordable than the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat I usually use for my dark circles (yea, genetics!) and read the great reviews here.

I would say it works just as well if not better than the YSL Touche Eclat. The color is darker than I thought it would be (even in the light shade which I use) but seems to counterbalance the purpley-blue circles I get. It has a thin consistency but that doesn't seem to impact how well it conceals and it blends very easily. I was also very impressed that it never seems to crease into any fine lines/dry areas I might have.

Looks natural, a snap to apply and the price is right. I can't say I've noticed any effect on wrinkle reduction as I'm fortunate enough to not have any wrinkles around the eye area yet. Great product!

on 8/23/2011 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I don't have a big problem with dark circles under my eyes, but I do work 6pm-6am, so I figured I'd buy it for when I do get them and I find myself wearing it just to make my eyes look brighter any way. It deffinately conceals and has a matte finish. It works well!! My only complain is the packaging. I like the roller ball but I find that no matter how lightly I try to put it on, more comes out than what I need. And I really have to blend. I may need the one for darker skin tones, as I get pretty tan in the summer, but the one is almost too light that I have to put foundation over itwhere it ends so it blends in and it looks good then. Also wish there were more colors, but the darker skin tones could work for me. All in all, good product!

on 8/23/2011 12:11:00 AM

Great product! I have really bad dark circles no matter what amount of sleep i get, and this has helped that! It conceals and brightens and you can definitally notice the diffrence. I apply one roll under my eyes and let it sit for a minute (for it will thicken) tap it in, put on a little bit of concealer and my undereye circles are almost completly gone!
Eyes are visabley brighter and dark circles are diminished. :)

on 8/22/2011 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Yes, yes, yes, after try many others concealers I think this is perfect....right consistency light but it works, dries quickly, matte finish, the color is perfect for me (I have the one for darker skintones) I use an eye cream and after I use this (blend with my fingers) and lasts all day. Overall its a great product....

on 8/22/2011 8:38:00 AM

This did not work for me. Did not cover shadows, and way to noticeable.

on 8/22/2011 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is the best product for dark circles under eyes that I have found so far, it disguises dark circles fairly well, I got it in the lighter colour (there is only 'for light skintones' and 'for darker skintones' as far as I know for colour selection) its not overly yellow based for a light under eye concealer as most others I have tried have been, it was a perfect colour match for me. The main reason I love this stuff though is that it doesn't go streaky or settle into the fine lines under my eyes, nor does it go dry,patchy or cakey looking as I have experienced with other products of this type, I'm able to build it without it becoming noticeable under the darkest part of my eyes as well and it just remains so natural looking rather then screaming "hey I've got a ton of concealer trying to hide these damn circles under my eyes here and yeah I know you can tell even a meter away from me". Also this stuff has good staying power and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. I also use this as a general concealer as well since it works so great. When I run out I will repurchase for sure as its also so cheap which is like a great bonus as it is such a great product.

It's no miracle worker, I will say that. If you want a general lightening effect this is your product.

I don't have super problematic eye circles but I have two kids and sometimes I just look damn tired. I do have an area of purple that falls within the triangle area under my eye that I usually have to cover with some yellow.

What I like: It does provide an immediate tightening and cooling effect... I'm not sure if its supposed to but it does for me. There is definite brightening effect.

What I don't like: the coverage is light. I have to add some concealed to my darkest area. There might be better under eye products out there but this is definitely one of the best drugstore brands.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really really like this product. It doesn't eliminate my dark circles but it does hide them a bit and make me look less tired. Like many who struggle with dark circles, mine are genetic and not a reflection of how much sleep I have had. As such I am always looking for ways to conceal the darkness so that I resemble a normal human being and not one of the living dead. This definitely brightens the area, improves the darkness and while doesn't mask it completely it does dramatically improve the appearance of dark circles without having to layer on conceal etc. Very quick fix for those mornings when you are out of time and an excellent start to full concealment of those horrible dark circles.

on 8/18/2011 8:16:00 PM

Absolutely love! I've struggled with a lot of drugstore concealers, either not giving any coverage or settling and cracking very easily under my eyes. Although this isn't the cheapest drugstore price (around $12 at target), I'd much rather pay that than higher end prices.
As far as the coverage, it isn't completely full, flawless, coverage. However, after applying this I don't look tired and dull like I did before. And I like that it doesn't cover my circles 100%, making it look more natural and less like I piled on concealer. I find that the coverage stays under my eyes pretty much all day, as long as I apply the rest of makeup and lightly set it with a powder.
The only problems I have with the packaging of the product are this: It doesn't show exactly how much product you have left, you sort of have to guess at that until you just run out. Also, I find that sometimes when I roll the product under my eye, I have to roll it back and forth a few times to actually get some product out. That's probably just because I've been using it for a while, though.
I know the green anti-puff roller is supposed to make you feel more awake, and I do get a little bit of that same, cooling feeling with this product as well. I really think it just brightens my face, leaving me looking and feeling more awake!

on 8/17/2011 1:33:00 AM

Love this! I've always had really bad dark circles (as in wake up every morning looking like I got socked twice in the face, no matter how much sleep I got) and this product does an amazing job of covering them up. I've tried many concealers, all of which I found didn't really do the trick. This actually makes me look rested for the first time in my life. I wouldn't say my dark circles are totally invisible, but what you can see isn't enough to make me look tired and this has done the best job out of anything I've tried so far to hide them. On top of that, it feels cool when you roll it on which is very soothing early in the morning. Very happy with this, will definitely repurchase.