July 26, 2014 | 1356 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was sceptical, like everyone else. But this is the first concealer I've tried in years that truly disappears into the skin. It's so thin that there's no caking whatsoever.

It doesn't cover dark circles 100%, but knocks three quarters off them, which is all you can hope for really. it's very easy to use, and it's a bit of a relief not to be clicking product into a smelly brush pen.

The caffeine claims to reduce bags? I'd have a healthy cynicism about that one. But then bags are the one thing I don't have, so who knows? The rollerball is quite cooling.

Overall, a suprisingly excellent product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by rya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice concealer. I've seen people say that this works as eye cream and I wish I could say the same, but... I have a very dry eye area. So it's not as moisturizing as I wish it was, hence the -1 star. I like the cold metal ball when I roll it under my eyes. And it seems to depuff my eyes in the morning.
It's very practical and conceals/brightens my dark circles. I tried the "fair" first, but it looked orange and dark. So I bought the "very fair" and loved it.
It's an awesome daily concealer, but I really REALLY wish it was more moisturizing. So I always have to moisturize first, which kind of defeats the purpose of being 2-in-1.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by astrogirl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a lightweight concealer and its coverage of dark circles is decent. It's perfect for travel or those days when you don't have enough time to do your makeup. It's very easy to apply and the lightweight formula blends easily with your fingertips leaving no caking. I also like that it has a sunscreen. I will continue to buy this for travel and on-the-go purposes but I will use more powerful concealers such as Benefit when I have time to do my complete makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by strawberrykitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

EDT: Ok, I had to come back and take away a lippie. I used a little too much of this the other day and it started to evaporate and it made my eyes BURN like you would not believe. Ugh.

Asian with yellow skin tones so the color is just about right for me. I have it in "Sheer Tint" (didn't see any other shades at the drug store) and it works pretty well as a concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Queenkt

I have always had problems with dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. This stuff doesn't totally solve either problem, but it does do a lot of good. It has just enough color to brighten my whole under eye area and still look like I am not wearing any makeup. If I am actually going to wear makeup that day I still put concealer on over it to completely cover my circles. Not a true concealer, but as a brightening base and for light evening out of my skin tone on non-makeup days, this stuff is awesome!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Physeter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product does absolutely nothing for me. I have it in Medium to Dark, but it is too thin and offers no coverage or concealment for me. I won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by nk685010

I love this. perfect coverage and does not looke cakey at all! when I wear this I dont feel like I am not wearing any makeup its lightweight and has the perfect texture. HG!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Chinadoll3

Aghhhh !! i honestly cannot stand this! Its AWFUL! right first problemis that i chose the shade 2 because of the very limited range, when i looked at the colour of the product it was definetly more of a match to my skin then shade 1 ..even though im fair this looked very milky and white-ish. So the next day i wear it out, throughout the day something isnt right under my eyes. I cant quite put my finger on it, they dont look bright and awake they just look wrong. it looks terrible. After this i tried it repeatedly trying to get it to perform properly, eventually i gave up. Then this morning i found this in my makeup kit and mindlessly swatched it for some reason. Then a few hours later i glanced at my hand. It was bright orange! its so off from my skintone i cant believe it, its not even a skin colour it is dark orange, i am shocked! the colour change is so dramatic, i've never seen something oxidize so badly!
Something else that bothered me was the formula, it was so thin, i felt i'de nevr get good coverage, it looked streaky and messy on. When i finally built it up it looked so cakey and disgusting i wanted to remove it. It was also VERY yellow, i wish it had a pink undertone to brighten - that probably would have saved this product and avoided the oxidizing thing.
The other issue i had was that it was SO messy under my eyes when i first applied (forget that clean perfect line of it under the womans eyes in the advert!) i can however say that the feeling of applying this at 7am when i get ready is SO nice! really refreshing and lovely, i am not however happy to put up with ghasty orange undereyes in return for this. i got this at half price for 6 and i certainly dont think its worth that let alone the 12 it is full price!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by emmaanne001

Oh. My. Stars. I'd been eyeing this product for a while. I just bought it from Ulta yesturday and wore it for 6 hours yesturday. It is better than I had even hoped it would be. I'm serious. I knew that it had a bit of a concealor to it, but I never dreamed how good that concealor would be!

If I want full coverage, I won't wear the eye roller's concealor on its own, but I am very satisfied with the coverage that it does give me. It blends out really, really well, and it feels and looks EXTREMELY natural. It really doesn't feel like makeup at all, and it didn't settle into the lines around my eyes either.

I'd bought this product because I needed a moisturizing, medium-light concealor to wear under my main concealor, and this product out does itself. Definite repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by jareed

I love the pen on my dark circles!! Its so cheap, good application, and doesn't settle into my fine lines. I used to use YSL pen ,but after finding this...that pen is officially retired. Im so happy with this product. Its really the best thing Ive ever used and I have used everything...BB, YSL, etc. I feel that someone with darker skin may have difficulty with this color, but for my PPP skin, its a godsend!!!!