Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), MICA, CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
- Looks great when applied.
- Nice smell.
- Buildable good coverage, I have rosacea and it covers the spots.
- Good lasting power.
Cons:
- Makes me breakout a little. And after removing my make-up, my face is less clear. But many foundations let me breakout immediately, so for a cheap foundation it is decent.

Read a lot of reviews about this product before buying it, but I have to say I was disappointed! It defenitely doesn't stay on my face for very long, especially not on my T zone. Setting it with powder doesn't help either! And I don't even have an oily skin. Coverage is medium although I found that the reddish areas I have to put three layers on to even out the redness.
I did like the packaging, though. But that's the only thing I liked.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love this - Very gentle and light on my sensitive, eczema-prone skin. Smells wonderful and it's really delicious to think that it has fruit in it.

I really like this foundation, it gives a medium coverage to the skin with a slightly dewy finish and it smells amazing! My only problem with this product was that the pump kept on breaking but other than that I love it!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! As somebody with very dry cheeks and forehead I've always struggled to find a balance between great coverage but without looking too matt (and making my dryness worse!)

I've always used GOSH Xceptional Wear in Porcelain (always the lightest shade for me) and although it gave nice coverage it became sticky within a few hours of wear and really sunk in to my creases, Bourjois fixed all these problems!

It glides on the skin, with fantastic coverage but not so much so as too make me look ghostly due to my fair complexion. It leaves a very slightly dewy look and a nice glow, without being sticky or making me look oily. I use my new HG concealer with this my Collection 2000 bargain and my over all base looks perfection, I'm so glad I've finally found my perfect base and without having to fork out £30 for a foundation.

Unsure how this foundation would fair up for someone with oily skin however, if it works so beautifully on my dryer skin I can imagine it may seem rather greasy on someone without this issue. Over all, definitely a build-able product and great for the students pocket! YAY

I reviewed this foundation a while back when I first got it and I definitely didn't do it justice! Im very upset that its been discontinued! :( This foundation is absolutely amazing. It's the best drug store foundation I've tried. It glides on the skin easily, doesn't cling to dry skin and smells lovely. I like the fact that the bottle mechanism enables you to see how much foundation you have left. The lasting power is amazing too! It has a lovely dewy finish, making your face look so radiant and healthy! The only downside to this foundation is the colour range, as it is very limited and the foundation tends to be quite yellow. Now this has been discontinued I don't know what foundation to use! :(

Love love love this foundation! i find that it's actually better than many high end foundations! I use 55/56 (depending on tan!) and just love the way it makes my skin look as well as how nicely it goes on. One of the best foundations i've tried by far and i have tried MANY!!

FAB product. So thrilled I finally purchased. I'm an NC15-NC20 in studio fix and number 52 in this is a great match. The studio fix makes me look a bit grey whereas this adds warmth. Have been using Revlon Colorstay Oily/Comb in 180 and that was pretty nice but a bit pink on me. Anyway would re purchase for definite

Where can I buy this product? Thanks in advance.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you aim for a medium coverage, semi-matte, oil-free and radiance-enhancing foundation, your quest is over: this is the one.

I must confess that at first I was a bit worried that my usual oil-free requirement was not mentioned, but there was no reason for it - works just as fine (or even better!) as all the explicitly oil-free foundations I've used so far. Its consistency is not overly thick, nor too runny, but more like a balance of both which I find particularly suitable for combination skin, as it would make the dry parts look more moisturized without accentuating too much the dewiness of the shiny area (typically, your t-zone).
My skin is overall oily, not combination, but Healthy Mix is doing a great job with it too. I'm happy that I bought it in wintertime, since it provides a little more moist that has been very helpful with the cold weather by boosting the skin's radiance in a very natural way, not at all cakey. It is very easy to spread, glides gently with the brush and blends in very quickly. Another bonus is the freshly awaken look it leaves after you put it on, so beautiful that sometimes I don't even feel the urge of putting on some concealer. Of course, I never skip loose powdering my face to help the make up to set, but that's how oily skin works.
All summed up and presented in a clever and hygienic container (a plastic pump bottle) equals one of the best purchases I've ever made. Worth every penny.

Video Reviews & Tutorials