July 25, 2014 | 1784 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by jenn9228

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this is brownish black and it is kind of lighter than what I expected so I want to try this in black. It is more of just brown.
What I like about this is the applicator which is really soft and flexible. And I think it gives more natural looking eyeline so I wouldn't recommend this to people who want really bold eyelines. Or just not in this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by krizzle0407

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never been one to use liquid liner because i don't have very sturdy hands and would always end up messing it up...but i have to say, this eyeliner is just so wonderful! its precision is amazing and the color i got (blackest black) goes on smoothly and lasts all day. no need to reapply. i put it on to go out with my girlfriends at night, woke up at 1:30 pm the next day (i'm a lazy girl sometimes), and it was STILL on in the way i had left it the night before. not smudged at all! i was very,very impressed with this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

This eyeliner is GREAT! I love using liquid eyeliner and I have had the hardest time w/the liquid liners at the drugstore and I refuse to spend 30$ on a liquid department drugstore liner. I have tried like all eyeliners at the drugstore and I finally gave this one a try and what a great choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ktsou11

I love this eye liner! Before this liner, I used Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen and the felt tip pen reminded me of a thin marker. The Line Stiletto is like a very thin soft brush and the application precision is superb! Also, this liner lasts ALL DAY LONG. I put it on in the morning and went to the gym at 4 PM and it was still on after that! I love, love, love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by 1somthinsouthern

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well since I'm a liquid liner novice I don't have a lot to compare this too. I was always scared of liquid liner because I didn't think I could get a nice line. This product made it very easy for me. The 1st thing I like was the intensity of the pigment. Since I'm fair I got the black and it was perfect. This product is not watery at all. The line did not bleed or expand from the spot I applied it which is also very good. The point on the felt tip like pen was just righ for getting that chic eyeliner look. Also I thought the price was outstanding for such a luxurious liner. I say this is a definite must try!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by asian_vixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

awesome, awesome liner! i have to say it is very similar to Lineur Intense felt tip version but a lot cheaper! the consistency is a little watery than Loreal's version but the black brown is definitely a better color for me than Earthen Rock brown. it is faster to line the eyes with its flexible felt tip.. but i tend to get a medium line not a tight line/ skinny line. easy to do cat eye looks... but i think i can only achieve the tight lining with a brush tip like Wet n Wild's Mega liner liquid. oh well, takes less time to line in the morning, HG for now....(((UPDATE))): 9/25/12: no longer an HG, moved on to Lorac Front of the Line Pro Eyeliner. has a nylon tapered brush that can trace thin or thick lines,perfect for a cat-eye.. or if you can still grab it, a cheaper version is Physician's formula lash boosting eyeliner (old formula with tapered skinny brush).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by frannylovesyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my all-time FAVORITE liquid eyeliner! The brush gives you such precision and makes it almost impossible to mess up your liner. I LOVE it! It doesn't dry up quickly, either, and applies smoothly. The liner is pretty dark, so you don't have it apply a lot when you use it. And it lasts all day, and I find that it doesn't smudge throughout the day. It's the perfect liquid eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Teacakeanyone

This stuff is fantastic! I've recently gotten into liquid liner and have tried: LA Splash (allergic to it but adored it), Lancome Artliner, and L'oreal Lineur Intense. None of them, even though Lancome, L'oreal, and Maybelline are owned by the same parent company, are as good as Line Stiletto. I was frankly very surprised. They all have the same packaging, with a ball of some sort that helps keep the liquid inky-dark after being shaken. Unlike the others, though, I got a very straight line, a fantastic cat eye wing, no eye irritation, and even extremely opaque coverage. The color, brownish black, is just what you'd think - not too dark, not too light. I've experienced zero flaking or smudging except a tiny bit in my inner corner of one eye; I very easily could've rubbed too hard there. I would totally purchase this again!

Note 1 - You *must* shake the bottle up, people. Note 2 - I looked at the packaging for a Lancome Artliner vs. Line Stiletto. You get *more* product with Maybelline (.05 fl oz vs. .04 oz with Artliner.). continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by PepsiGirl4Life

I bought this eyeliner a few days ago. After using it a few times, I can say that it's one of the better liquid eyeliners I've used. The color is a true, shiny black and it lasts all day without cracking, flaking or smudging. Also, the brush is a felt tip, which makes it easier to apply and you can make thick or thin lines with this.The only thing that I didn't like was that the tube was small for the price. I will definitely repurchase this.

UPDATE 9/25/10: After continuing to use this eyeliner, I don't like it that much. It's possible, but difficult, to draw a thin line with this and I noticed that I have to go over the line I drew several times because if I don't, the line won't be dark enough and it will look uneven. I've reduced the overall rating from a 4 to a 3 and I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by ladydayholiday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've used the Almay liquid eyeliner before and found that the formula for that was too thick so that I got an uneven coat and an uneven line using the tiny little applicator, but this is great! I'm blonde, so I used the blackish brown color and it goes on smooth and easily with the long sponge applicator! This is much easier to use than the old Almay one I used in the past. I'm able to get a very thin, natural looking line.