August 28, 2014 | 1757 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Cinnamoro0l

Great eyeliner! I tend to wing my eyes out so it's great for that! Doesn't smudge at all but I notice the wing tip tends to budge a tiny bit after a long day. Packaging is great, and it's dirt cheap. For some reason I do prefer it over the Loreal Linear Intense..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good liquid eyeliner with a felt tip, good for beginners. That being said, I would much rather spend an extra dollar and get the cult favorite of Lineur Intense because they're exactly the same but LI is much more black and stays put longer. I had this in black but it wasn't the vivid black I was used to with CI. I don't know why I bought it since I didn't like the mascara. Nothing special, good for beginners, but not as good as Lineur Intense. I gave it away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by wabdon

I am happy with this liquid eye liner, on my oily lids, my "cat eye" look didn't budge,smudge or fade,and this was through a 12hr shift. I even slept with it on and in the morning, it faded just a littlte bit my "winged" line remained intact. You just have to make sure to shake the vial a couple of times so that the tip of the pen can be saturated with colour. On the package, it states that it's long wearing for up to 8 hrs and I must say, it lives up to it's promise.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by WarmSocks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best liquid eyeliner I've tried. I don't really use eyeliner but when I do I go to this. The tip is so thin, I can get any desired look. It wasn't runny at all and was pretty pigmented. You have to shake it up....not hard.
I only wish it were water proof because every time my eyes tear up, it runs...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by jenn9228

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this is brownish black and it is kind of lighter than what I expected so I want to try this in black. It is more of just brown.
What I like about this is the applicator which is really soft and flexible. And I think it gives more natural looking eyeline so I wouldn't recommend this to people who want really bold eyelines. Or just not in this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by krizzle0407

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never been one to use liquid liner because i don't have very sturdy hands and would always end up messing it up...but i have to say, this eyeliner is just so wonderful! its precision is amazing and the color i got (blackest black) goes on smoothly and lasts all day. no need to reapply. i put it on to go out with my girlfriends at night, woke up at 1:30 pm the next day (i'm a lazy girl sometimes), and it was STILL on in the way i had left it the night before. not smudged at all! i was very,very impressed with this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

This eyeliner is GREAT! I love using liquid eyeliner and I have had the hardest time w/the liquid liners at the drugstore and I refuse to spend 30$ on a liquid department drugstore liner. I have tried like all eyeliners at the drugstore and I finally gave this one a try and what a great choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ktsou11

I love this eye liner! Before this liner, I used Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen and the felt tip pen reminded me of a thin marker. The Line Stiletto is like a very thin soft brush and the application precision is superb! Also, this liner lasts ALL DAY LONG. I put it on in the morning and went to the gym at 4 PM and it was still on after that! I love, love, love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by 1somthinsouthern

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well since I'm a liquid liner novice I don't have a lot to compare this too. I was always scared of liquid liner because I didn't think I could get a nice line. This product made it very easy for me. The 1st thing I like was the intensity of the pigment. Since I'm fair I got the black and it was perfect. This product is not watery at all. The line did not bleed or expand from the spot I applied it which is also very good. The point on the felt tip like pen was just righ for getting that chic eyeliner look. Also I thought the price was outstanding for such a luxurious liner. I say this is a definite must try!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by asian_vixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

awesome, awesome liner! i have to say it is very similar to Lineur Intense felt tip version but a lot cheaper! the consistency is a little watery than Loreal's version but the black brown is definitely a better color for me than Earthen Rock brown. it is faster to line the eyes with its flexible felt tip.. but i tend to get a medium line not a tight line/ skinny line. easy to do cat eye looks... but i think i can only achieve the tight lining with a brush tip like Wet n Wild's Mega liner liquid. oh well, takes less time to line in the morning, HG for now....(((UPDATE))): 9/25/12: no longer an HG, moved on to Lorac Front of the Line Pro Eyeliner. has a nylon tapered brush that can trace thin or thick lines,perfect for a cat-eye.. or if you can still grab it, a cheaper version is Physician's formula lash boosting eyeliner (old formula with tapered skinny brush).