February 1, 2015 | 1169 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by strawberryblondshell

I tried this after reading all the great reviews about it on here :) It is so much nicer and more effective than the pencils I have always used!! I just love it! I was born blond and have since grown into a medium strawberry blond while my brows have remained the nearly invisible platinum blond I started with- very very frustrating! I had resigned myself to continually fighting with pencils to achieve a natural looking AND defined brow. Then I found this little treasure!! Just a few careful swipes with the included brush gives long lasting, natural looking brows that are to die for! Admittedly, the brush is tiny, but I love how firm the bristles are for shaping and for only $3 you just can't go wrong!! Love it!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by simbazandyalex

My brows are dark until the outer corners, which is where they get sparse. I use this kit in 'medium' and it fills my brows in beautifully. Plus, this only cost me $3, which makes it super worth it. I've had this particular brow kit for a year and I just hit pan the other day. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 4:37:00 AM More reviews by paranoiaa

This must be the best brow kit, ever! First, it is SO cheap, I got this for around $3? I use Light for my medium brown hair. The brush is actually more than adequate for my daily use, which is surprising because the brushes that come free with palettes are typically useless.
I used to only use the wax side to fill in my very Asian (think: sparse) brows, and thought the powder side was completely useless, until I watched Essiebutton on youtube (non-affiliated), who uses only the powder side. Now I use the powder side first and lightly brush the wax over when I'm done, and it gives a much softer look.
It's been months since I bought this, and I still have a ton of product left. Given the price, the quality and the packaging, I'd say this is an awesome product! I'll never stray, and I'd also recommend it to anyone who needs some help in the brows department.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by STlCKY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this every single day for my brows and for the price, I feel like it works. It always ends up coming off or fading by the end of the day too. I have really light brows and dark hair so I feel like I have to use more product, that will end up fading by the end of the day. Toss out the dinky little two sided brush and use an angled brush, much better in my opinion. I've used the gel side as a cream eyeliner in a pinch and it's not the most pigmented, but it works if set with the powder!

I'd rebuy, mainly because the price is good and I like gel/powder eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this ! i do a light coat of the creamy side then just a tad bit of the powder over. it looks so natural and come on.... this stuff is dirt cheap ! but very good quality. if you are looking for something that you can either go with a natural look or even a dramatic look i would go out and get this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by prettifulone91

Omg I love this product!!! I wear it in medium. Looks natural and defines without looking like a cartoon!!! Absolute must have for my makeup bag!!! I use a different brush for it. Ecotools angled eye brush. I do use the brush end ofvthe little kit one for the setting powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by minkalover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is the best! I have naturally dark eyebrows, but when I put on this product my brows look amazing, arched, and defined. I can defininitely tell a difference when I use this product and when I don't. Whenever I just need a little definition, I use the powder by itself. You cannot beat the price either...$3! It's better than Smashbox, IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by diane894

I find this product to be amazing on my brows. For $3 you can't go wrong with this. I usually just apply the cream part around my brow to shape it to my liking and then I just fill my brow in with the cream also, I never use the powder. Great product. I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by bfra5

First of all I have to say that the cream and powder are meant to use together. If you try to use only the cream or the powder you will have a very light coverage so, if you wanted to reshape your eyebrows that woldn't do the work. If you use the 2 products together, I think they do an amazing job! I use it every single day and it lasts forever!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all, I have to say that I never use the powder for my brows. Instead, I crushed it up and put it into a different container. I now use it for contour.

The creme is a different story. I have pretty horrid eyebrows. In fact, they've always ALWAYS been bad. From having a unibrow as a child to shaving off half of my eyebrow as a clumsy thirteen year old, I had my fair share of disaster. After that, I plucked and waxed them and found that it improved. I heightened my arch and thinned them down.

However, they have never really been very good for my face. I find that this creme holds my brows more than colors them. Sure, it does fill in a bit, but it is not a pigmented product. I enjoy that, as I don't look too fake, but it also makes my brows glossy.

Overall, cheap product that does well! I must say though that any and all mini brushes you get with it? Chuck them. They are flimsy and if you have brows that are troublesome, it's best to use a stiffer angled brush. I actually use one that was included with a wet and wild creme eyeliner. I would never use it for eyeliner as the line would be too thick, but for brows? Perfection.