E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 10/20/2012 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was a bit concerned i may have ordered the wrong colour by ordering the medium, but no this colour is perfect.

My eyebrows have stayed perfect all night hot humid weather.

Very impressed, one of the best brow products i have ever used.

on 10/19/2012 7:56:00 PM

i have this kit in medium
great for filling in brows
i use the wax by itself most of the time but the powder is great the set it
be careful though it could come out pretty dark if you use too much wax
will repurchase

on 10/16/2012 3:06:00 PM

This is a great product, looks natural and stays in place for a long time. The only problem is that it isn't amazing for sparse eyebrows like mine. The finishing result was a slightly blurry looking brow. Despite this, I still prefer it to my old routine of using 3 different pencils to try to get a natural look. I opted for the ash which does appear quite grey looking. I would buy again buy maybe go for a darker colour this time. I'm sure this is fantastic for those who already have decent eyebrows and are only looking for a quick fill, however for those with hardly any hair it can be tricky.

on 10/11/2012 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love this! i was gonna buy The Face Shop eyebrow kit, but since this once's cheaper and i found good reviews, i decided to try it out. for the price, it actually works great! color stayed on my brows longer than i expected, and it was easy to apply. just don't use the brush that goes with the kit!

on 10/11/2012 9:49:00 PM

I am a natural blonde and a bottle brunette so my lashes and eyebrows are almost invisible, bleach blonde. Needless to say I HAVE to do my brows. I had been using Revlon Brow Fantasy for a long time but I always felt it looked too fake. I was having my once a month Target splurge and picked up a few E.L.F. products including this one. The ability to blend and make your eyebrows the exact color you want makes this the best brow product I've ever used. And for $3. The only reason it didn't get five lippies is because I'm not completely in love with the brush it comes with, but overall, buy it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great eyebrow kit. It's easy to apply and it looks natural on your eyebrow. It works on every skin type. It lasts all day which is saying a lot because I have oily skin!

on 10/3/2012 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I've been using this for over a month daily, and I'm not as impressed as I hoped I'd be given the glowing reviews this product has received.

Firstly, I find the pigmentation a bit lacking. I have this in medium and my skintone is NC42-44 (I don't like super dark eyebrows so I opted for this - I always opt for medium-ish shades for brow products in other brands too). It's good in that you can't really overdo your eyebrows, but I find I have to build up the colour with a few swipes, even when I use both the wax and the powder.

Because I have very sparse brows the results isn't as natural - rather it looks like I've got 'blurred' eyebrows, lol, but I can still make this work with some effort and additional products. Therefore, I've concluded that this product might be more suited to those with a moderate amount of natural brow and who don't need to put in much work to get a good shape.

Also, I don't like the brushes this comes with - I guess it's expected though. The compact contained is cute though and looks more expensive than it actually is.

Bottom line, I prefer my other brow products - less effort and better result. I'll use this up but won't repurchase.

on 10/2/2012 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

First of all I have really thick eyebrows, but I once got them waxed too thin/skinny and I needed a product that would fill them in! I've tried other E.L.F products before and it SUCH good makeup for it to be so cheap. I'm surprised I haven't seen any advertising for it yet. Or have I been sleeping under a rock? Anyway, the steps for this eyebrow kit are as simple as A, B, C and 1, 2, 3! The cream/gel product (on the left side of the compact) goes on really nice & smooth, my only complaint about that is--I don't know if it was the product itself or the brush you use for it-- I had to use a good amount to get it to actually show on my brows (while trying to lengthen them--basically drawing with it) And the powder, which is the product you use to hold in the cream/gel is really nice. Just be cautious of how much of the powder you use because if you use too much your eyebrows will look very dull. But if used the right way your eyebrows really do turn out great! It lasts all day and gives a natural look. People couldn't even tell that I drew on half of my eyebrows! I'd surely recommend this E.L.F eyebrow kit! Kudos to E.L.F!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love This! I have it in dark and will be purchasing the medium for my sister. I also wanna try the one in ash just for the days when I wanna be natural but have my eyebrows filled in without adding so much color. I actually like the brush it comes with. I use the angled side for the gel and the fuller side for the powder. But I sometimes use my full size angled brush when I'm in a hurry. I first use the wax and then set it with the powder. I think the powder is pigmented to use on its own, but I like the combination of both for the color and extra staying power.

on 9/18/2012 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this in medium and like it very much. I use both the cream color and the powder. It does a good job of defining and filling in the brows and giving you a natural look. The angled end of the brush is awful but the I like the fluffy end.

Popular Brows Products