December 22, 2014 | 1379 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Public_enmy1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this eye pen...
Easy to use, and lasts all day for me..(with primer...and over shadow)
If I use it on a naked lid, it tends to fade, as I have oily lids.
I've also had it smudge if my outer eye waters, then it is a P.I.T.A. to correct....
otherwise..all good.
Makes a great cat-eye.. Will buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by giselea8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first review will be for this product. Why? It sucks. Hardly anything is coming out of the pen and I have been using it in different ways to see if more of the ink will come out. I won't buy it again and this is going to be returned. What a waste of time and money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by tartantrouble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I am pleased with this product. I was looking for an eyeliner pen because i have trouble getting liquid eyeliner to work just right for me, and i also thought the pen formulas might dry quicker. I happened upon this one in a BOGO deal. I think it goes on very nicely and does dry quickly. It doesn't give too intense of a look, but i like the fact that it doesn't tug my eyelids and gives me a super fine line of pure black! This is now my everyday go to eyeliner!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2009 2:00:00 AM More reviews by zzhan616

I have never use a SOLID eye pen before, maybe I become a little fastidious on this. but it really hurts me.
I cannot draw a perfect eyeline by using it because the solid penpoint is so difficult for me to control.
Also It is hard to remove, once I use Lacome's Mousse Radiance(what a pity it's another rubbish)to remove it, and got a terrible allergic eyelid.
I will never going to repurchase it anymore.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by whoshore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Horrible stuff. Maybe I'm spoiled by using the higher-end products, but come on! If using the Lancome liquid eyeliner pen is like writing with a fine Cross pen, this stuff is like using an unsharpened Crayola crayon. It goes on thick and it doesn't look very dark on the skin. I pity anyone who tries a liner pen for the first time using this product. I purchased this and some really hideous Revlon mascara on sale, and I am truly appalled by this company's products. Avoid it and buy something that really works. I rated the price a "4" because it is expensive when you consider the fact that it is barely usable.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by BlackPinStripes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this hoping it to be as good as the pencil colorstay, but its just average. I really like the felt tip marker packaging, because it was really easy to use. However, the color isn't very intense and it fades a little throughout the day. It doesn't really look too much like liquid eyeliner, more like pencil, actually.

edit: serious panda eyess x.x its horrible dont buy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by musiclover369

This is my first time using liquid eyeliner and it wasn't that great. It barely shows and i don't know if i'm using it right or not. The smell isn't awesome, i would never buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2009 4:27:00 AM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love liquid liner in a pen. I figured this one would be as good as any. Unfortunately, it fades after a while. It also irritates my eyes. I found myself having alot of eye mucus (yuk) throughout the day which obstructed my vision. I'll stick with Jane Iredales Liquid liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by SandyH0ng

This eyeliner was absolutely horrible. It transfers onto my lid and smudges like there is no tomorrow.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2009 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Extacey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh no, this is a disappointment. This has a water application, the color is streaky looking. The black isn't so intense, but still black. This will definitely smudge, and even fade with primer and shadow on. I wanted to like this, but I couldn't bring myself to.

EDIT: Apparently, this needs time to settle? I revisited this recently, and I find there was much more color payoff than before, with the same precision. For now, I will continue to use.