July 25, 2014 | 1749 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2008 8:13:00 AM More reviews by IoannaAmeerah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was purchasing this mascara having in mind that i found the ONE and only maskara of my life... MMMM not really!

The formula is amazing, light creamy and the color is rich black which i adore.

Volumizes and defines the lashes BUT it doesn't add the length i was expected to. Also it doesn't curl the lashes.

So one negative point is that it doesn't please me towards the lengthening part;
another is the fact that after some hours, lashes feel heavy and seem to be fallen.. Too bad as a result because i like to apply coats of maskara...

Overall is the product is good but personally will still search for the best maskara out there , which responds my needs..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2008 2:55:00 AM More reviews by rallu

This one may be my HG mascara. It gives me volume, length, separation, I can apply it on my lower lashes too, it doesn't clump ....what else can i ask for???
Finally...a good mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2008 1:49:00 AM More reviews by livviilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While on its own a very good mascara, and works better without a primer, this definitely isn't my HG mascara, although I would rank this higher than Diorshow waterproof. It's OK for daytime when drag-queen-esque lashes would be inappropriate however provides enough oomph to make a difference to the eyes. I wouldn't buy this again, purely because I can get a better mascara at half the price (that is, L'Oreal Lash Architect).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2008 2:47:00 PM More reviews by rachellia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, here's the good, and it's VERY good:
I've NEVER tried a mascara that made my lashes look as long and curled as this. I have almost dowturned, stick-straight lashes, and this without an eyelash curler makes them nearly touch my brows. No kidding. Since I've been wearing it, I've had no less than three people I work with say stuff like, "Wow, your eyelashes look unusually long today," or "Are those even real?"

The bad:
The formula sometimes smudges a little on my upper eyelids, but nothing too bad. Also, with the size of the brush, it's kind of a challenge to get those little lashes at the corner -- which means it takes me longer to apply the mascara.

Otherwise, this is a definite repurchase and the closest thing to an HG I've found.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2008 6:53:00 AM More reviews by IrkaY

I'm happy with it. I have short and not very thick lashes and this mascara does what i want and it looks natural. I never put 2 coats of mascara. The only bad part is it dries out fast( after 2-3 weeks)...becomes very thick.But still....i love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by tenacious_d

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am going back to Diorshow. This formula leaves all sorts of micro-clumps all over my lashes, giving them a very obvious makeup-ey look. This formula is gooey, yet thin at the same time. Also, Iconic seems to make the ends of my lashes look bad. It leaves my lashes with thick, blunt ends instead of tapering to nice, normal-looking points. All in all, it just looks like bad makeup. Plus, no matter how many layers I put on, I just can't acheive the thick fringe that Diorshow gives me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2008 2:37:00 PM More reviews by OneufaKnd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eh. Let me start out by saying I love mascara. I am happy to comb through the clumps for 10 minutes if the end result is thick, full, falsie quality lashes. Diorshow is my HG so I thought Iconic was worth a try. It's nice and dark and it does seem to curl my lashes ok. A bonus is that it doesn't seem to clump or flake, no matter how much I put on. And I would know because I keep piling it on because I want lush looking lashes and they never get that way! I'll stick with Diorshow and ever Maybelline Colossal volume over this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 11:00:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The reviews on MUA were right. This stuff does not last. It looks good for about 5 minutes, then it turns your lashes (mine anyway) into spiderlike gobs. This is headed back to Nordstrom.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2008 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Scrappydoo

Best mascara I have ever used! And I have tried them all. This is better than Lancome Defincils! When used with cils booster xl I get the longest most defined lashes ever with no clumps or unnatural looking cakey thickness! My lashes are literally twice as long and the formula is so smooth that it still looks natural. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 7:20:00 PM More reviews by jesalyne24

i never, EVER would have dreamed that i would purchase a mascara that did NOT have the word 'waterproof' prominently displayed somewhere upon it, but alas, i am wrong - so very, very wrong. i walked into sephora ready to purchase diorshow (waterproof version), but then i saw this baby next to it in all of its glory :) first of all, the packaging is beautiful; shiny, silver, beckoning!! lol, second, its got that special 'non clumping' plasticky brush (kinda like the lash blast from cover girl, but was thinner), thirdly, the formula is soooo smooth (not clumpy, thick/thin, goopy, etc)!! the sales girl came over to me while i was admiring this magnificent thing & assured me it was 'waterproof' - i was soooo skeptical b/c it did not say that on the package or tube, but since sephora does have an awesome return policy i decided to risk it - & boy am i glad i did!!! this stuff is my HG mascara!! it applies like a dream, does not clump on me no matter what, holds my curl, stays on my lashes & not under my eye = NO RACOON eyes!!!! the only other product i've used that didnt give me racoon eyes was the revlon colour stay lash tint, but application was tricky, lashes were 'crunchy' & no volume whatsoever - (but i still used it!! lol) the price is steep, $27, but i dont care - i love it & frankly, i need it!! lol - dior, you have me for life!!