January 25, 2015 | 1662 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2008 5:44:00 AM More reviews by InTheFade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The original Diorshow is pretty much my HG mascara so I was so excited when this came out. The problem is that this just doesn't work for me. It doesn't do anything amazing with my lashes (unlike the old diorshow), and it smudges really quickly.

I can't wear this to work because I constantly have to touch it up under my eyes or risk looking like a panda.

I'd rather just use the max factor masterpiece or whatever. Much cheaper, same brush, same effect on my lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2008 2:27:00 AM More reviews by ThreeRabbits

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smuge under my eyes in about 1/2 hour. Going back to Kiss Me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2008 12:49:00 AM More reviews by lelaelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My absolute FAVORITE of the whole lot. My veryvery favorite mascara now. The brush is the same as Chanel's exceptionnel and the formula is the same thickness as the original diorshow. Combine the two and you get one of my patented LASHGASMS!! There's nothing quite like mascara and lash stuff to make my heart pitter patter and I must say.....lifechanger. I don't think I would change a thing about this mascara, lengthens to false proportions.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2008 7:47:00 PM More reviews by eternallycrstn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After hearing rave reviews about this, I went to Sephora to pick it up.. although this seems to go on nicely, a couple minutes later it's clump city. Taking it off was a nightmare as well, even with an oil based MU remover I lost lashes just GENTLY trying to remove it :(

I'm going back to my standby, Lancome Fatale... and this went back to sephora!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2008 8:13:00 AM More reviews by IoannaAmeerah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was purchasing this mascara having in mind that i found the ONE and only maskara of my life... MMMM not really!

The formula is amazing, light creamy and the color is rich black which i adore.

Volumizes and defines the lashes BUT it doesn't add the length i was expected to. Also it doesn't curl the lashes.

So one negative point is that it doesn't please me towards the lengthening part;
another is the fact that after some hours, lashes feel heavy and seem to be fallen.. Too bad as a result because i like to apply coats of maskara...

Overall is the product is good but personally will still search for the best maskara out there , which responds my needs..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2008 2:55:00 AM More reviews by rallu

This one may be my HG mascara. It gives me volume, length, separation, I can apply it on my lower lashes too, it doesn't clump ....what else can i ask for???
Finally...a good mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2008 1:49:00 AM More reviews by livviilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While on its own a very good mascara, and works better without a primer, this definitely isn't my HG mascara, although I would rank this higher than Diorshow waterproof. It's OK for daytime when drag-queen-esque lashes would be inappropriate however provides enough oomph to make a difference to the eyes. I wouldn't buy this again, purely because I can get a better mascara at half the price (that is, L'Oreal Lash Architect).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2008 2:47:00 PM More reviews by rachellia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, here's the good, and it's VERY good:
I've NEVER tried a mascara that made my lashes look as long and curled as this. I have almost dowturned, stick-straight lashes, and this without an eyelash curler makes them nearly touch my brows. No kidding. Since I've been wearing it, I've had no less than three people I work with say stuff like, "Wow, your eyelashes look unusually long today," or "Are those even real?"

The bad:
The formula sometimes smudges a little on my upper eyelids, but nothing too bad. Also, with the size of the brush, it's kind of a challenge to get those little lashes at the corner -- which means it takes me longer to apply the mascara.

Otherwise, this is a definite repurchase and the closest thing to an HG I've found.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2008 6:53:00 AM More reviews by IrkaY

I'm happy with it. I have short and not very thick lashes and this mascara does what i want and it looks natural. I never put 2 coats of mascara. The only bad part is it dries out fast( after 2-3 weeks)...becomes very thick.But still....i love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by tenacious_d

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am going back to Diorshow. This formula leaves all sorts of micro-clumps all over my lashes, giving them a very obvious makeup-ey look. This formula is gooey, yet thin at the same time. Also, Iconic seems to make the ends of my lashes look bad. It leaves my lashes with thick, blunt ends instead of tapering to nice, normal-looking points. All in all, it just looks like bad makeup. Plus, no matter how many layers I put on, I just can't acheive the thick fringe that Diorshow gives me.