Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

4.7

on 3/27/2009 9:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

OMG HG!!!! It buffs like a DREAM. Leaves a natural, airbrushed look behind. Better than MAC brushes! Sooo soft- i was petting it LMAO

I've used it with foundation and TM, and it distributes product so well that I barely need concealer (just for really dark spots!)!!!!

on 3/22/2009 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Fabulous brush for stippling/buffing on foundation. It even beats my MAC 187 which I've used for over a year. With this SK gem, I use more of a pouncing at first and then buff, buff, buff. It may take a few seconds longer since the brush head is smaller than the 187 but when you're done, it's perfection. It's especially great for around the nostrils and around the eyes. ♥ it.

on 3/18/2009 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

How is is that a brush can me me skip concealer? And boy do I have scars. I don't use a full coverage foundation...I float between a TM and a med coverage one these days. After one day of playing around I have come to adore this brush! Shall I dare say it gives me a better finished look than my dear skunk? Yup! It blends like a dream, fits into all the raised and not so raised areas and corners of your face. Blends nicely under the eyes and requires only a smidge of product. The fact I don't have to follow with concealer makes this cheapie but good wonderful! I've had great experiences with the SK brushes that I own..so I am not surprised I love this one!

on 3/14/2009 7:21:00 PM

Super-noob-me was suckered into buying because of its aesthetic... I mean, JUST LOOKING AT IT made me feel like I knew what I was doing...

I am really glad to have stumbled upon it, because it does a great job of coverage. Its definitely cheaper than a MAC brush, but the Sonia Kashuk line LOOKS more expensive with its curvilinear/ergonomic handle. I want to get the entire line up so I could just look at them! The only thing that sucks is the fact that they did too good of a job securing the brush in its container, because the handle scratches slightly if you pull it out. Its nothing too noticeable, but I'm a stickler for details.

on 3/13/2009 3:53:00 PM

I am seriously impressed with this brush. And I'm a brush ho. I saw the new line at Target.com and saw how dense the bristles, I was hooked. I currently use this with all my liquid foundations. I love my Armani blending brush but make no mistake, this brush is giving my beloved Armani a run for its money. And considering the price, this is a steal. Please, please get it !! RUN (don't walk) to Target

on 3/8/2009 6:14:00 PM

when i first saw this brush at target i knew it would be perfect for my foundation! i had eye balled it for a number of months before getting it because i thought maybe it was expensive for a drugstore type brand. alot of times it also wasnt in stock. finally i caved in when i saw that they had some in stock and i snatched it up! it was worth every penny! i love that its synthetic, so its perfect for cream and liquids and its SUPER dense! i can easily blend my foundation with this brush. some people may not like the handle but i think its great. it doesnt feel cheap and is comfortable to hold. this is my HG foundation brush!

on 3/8/2009 5:54:00 PM

Love this brush. I use it for my mineral foundation, I'm currently using Silk Naturals, and I can't get over the flawless look I get with it. I've spent hundreds of $$ on brushes over the years, and this is one of the best bargains going. Run to Target and get this brush.

on 3/6/2009 5:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This brush is GORGEOUS..
Its job amazingly, and is half the price of equal quality brushes I've seen my friends own. I am so glad I listened to MUA and bought this! It feels so good on your face and you can even wash it, if needs be.
Oh, and not only does it make you feel like a movie star, but it looks like a work of art. If you own one, you'll know what I mean.

and if I lost it (knock on wood) I would definately buy it again.

on 3/4/2009 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

OMG! I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!! I can't believe how flawless my skin looks with this. I DO NOT have perfect skin but this looks like I have an airbrush look to it. I can't believe how smooth my skin looks and it covers my large pores which has never happened to me before. I use it with my HG Colorstay and I tell you I have never looked as perfect. I set my makeup with my powder and it looks awesome. It seems to make my makeup last longer. I find that I end up using less foundation versus my regular brushes because you only need to put the foundation at the tip of the brush and when you apply it it doesn't soak up all your foundation and a lot transfers into your skin and not the brush. I can't get over this brush. It is now my favorite brush ever. The name says blusher but it really is awesome for foundation; I'll use it is a blusher but mainly for my foundation. And for the price of $15--it is a very good value.

This brush is GREAT, super soft but dense I use it to apply my Revlon Color Stay foundation & it works great with that I had been looking for a good brush to use with liquid foundation, and was thinking about getting the 187 Mac brush but thats a little too pricey for me right now. So I headed over to Target & thank God I found it only cost me 12.99 which is pretty decent price for a brush this good. Doesn't shed which is great because I have bought some Horrible brushes that shed WAY too much! This one is great! Also works w/ powder & blush OooH & cream blush I wish they had a larger size I mean on the top... You Know? but Overall it's great!

Popular Makeup Brushes