November 27, 2014 | 949 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by kace005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush is GORGEOUS..
Its job amazingly, and is half the price of equal quality brushes I've seen my friends own. I am so glad I listened to MUA and bought this! It feels so good on your face and you can even wash it, if needs be.
Oh, and not only does it make you feel like a movie star, but it looks like a work of art. If you own one, you'll know what I mean.

and if I lost it (knock on wood) I would definately buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG! I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!! I can't believe how flawless my skin looks with this. I DO NOT have perfect skin but this looks like I have an airbrush look to it. I can't believe how smooth my skin looks and it covers my large pores which has never happened to me before. I use it with my HG Colorstay and I tell you I have never looked as perfect. I set my makeup with my powder and it looks awesome. It seems to make my makeup last longer. I find that I end up using less foundation versus my regular brushes because you only need to put the foundation at the tip of the brush and when you apply it it doesn't soak up all your foundation and a lot transfers into your skin and not the brush. I can't get over this brush. It is now my favorite brush ever. The name says blusher but it really is awesome for foundation; I'll use it is a blusher but mainly for my foundation. And for the price of $15--it is a very good value.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by jessesgirl390

This brush is GREAT, super soft but dense I use it to apply my Revlon Color Stay foundation & it works great with that I had been looking for a good brush to use with liquid foundation, and was thinking about getting the 187 Mac brush but thats a little too pricey for me right now. So I headed over to Target & thank God I found it only cost me 12.99 which is pretty decent price for a brush this good. Doesn't shed which is great because I have bought some Horrible brushes that shed WAY too much! This one is great! Also works w/ powder & blush OooH & cream blush I wish they had a larger size I mean on the top... You Know? but Overall it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by INDICAN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OK, so I am a real brush snob when it comes to my brushes. I have spent more money on quality brushes than I have on actual cosmetics. With that in mind, this brush REALLY impressed me. It is SUPER soft. I'm comparing the softness to Trish McEvoy and Kevyn Aucoin brushes. Get this brush! Now, if I could only find that Skunk brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by annaharris_227

Another reasonably priced, yet good quality brush! I bought this specifically to use with my mineral blushes, and it works wonderfully! It keeps the few little grains of blush I use concentrated in the bristles, and it's dense and small enough in diameter that I can control the color very easily. The head is super-soft too. If you love the softness of Everyday Mineral's brushes, you'll love this! It even holds up through washing. Probably the cheapest flat-top blush brush I've seen. Don't hesitate to try this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Cherna11

Once again thanks to the MUA community for enlightening me with your beauty wisdom. This brush is off the chain! Provides the perfect application of blush. I haven't tried applying foundation yet but I will. People who are sitting on the fence... believe the hype! This brush will make you feel pretty just by holding it. It is truly great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by krisdepp

loooooooooooove it!
i use this brush every day for applying liquid foundation. i even use it to apply blush sometimes.
my only complaint is how long it takes for it to dry... blech. but hey, that just means it's super dense, right? oh, and no shedding! none! wooo!
considering buying a second for when my first is drying. at the price, i can't complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by sashimigirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this brush! I use it to stipple on liquid foundation. It leaves a very natural finish, and was easy to figure out even for a brush and liquid fdtn novice like me.

Excellent quality too, I wash almost daily after each use and it's stayed super-soft and shed maybe 2 hairs. Only drawback is that it's so dense it takes a full day to dry out after washing! I'm considering buying a second to trade off with. Also, it would be awesome if there were a larger size.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by secreteuphony

I too love this brush. It's perfect for minerals and is absolutely a necessity for putting on mineral concealer and foundations. Works WAY better than kabukis. I think it's also great for blush, gives it a very diffused look. Love SK brushes, and Target, for that matter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I have 2 of these brushes and agree with everyone...for the $15 price tag they can't be beat. I use one for creme blushes (made me fall in love with all my creme blushes all over again and now I can make every color work...even the super pigmented ones) and one for liquid foundation. This brush melds blush and foundation into skin making it look flawless, even with my oily, large pores. Super soft and never sheds. Even after washing it stays perfectly soft. Try this brush!!