Ecotools 6 Piece Brush Set

4.7

on 6/14/2009 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

These set of brushes are incredible! for around 10-13 dollars you get a set of 5 of really soft excellent quality brushes, plus they are earth friendly. beats having to pay 40 dollars for a set of mac ones!

on 6/14/2009 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The blush brush is probably my favorite brush and perfect for a sheer application or bronzer , but it also let's me build layers of color.
The eyeshadow brush doesn't pick up enough color unless you use only the tip. I use it for highlighting and for sheer color on the crease.
The eyeliner brush is great for gel liners, but not powder. Gives a thin,smooth line. The concealer brush is okay, it blends my under eye concealer nicely and the other brush is just a normal comb brush.
Overall I think it's worth the money and super soft good for sensitive skin.

on 6/10/2009 9:19:00 PM

What can i say.. these are GREAT brushes. Super soft and doesn't shed and no smell.
For the price you're paying, these are amazing!

on 6/10/2009 6:34:00 PM

Ridiculously soft, inexpensive, easy to find (Target, Walgreens, CVS, etc),eco friendly - have replaced all my other brushes (except for 3 of my EM brushes). Use daily = no shedding, no problems w/ washing/drying. A definite winner!!!!!

on 6/10/2009 5:23:00 PM

i love these !! they're so soft especially for the price!

I love how EcoTools has the softest brushes for such a great value! The sad thing is, I don't use all of the brushes in this set - but for the price, I don't mind much because it was such a great value... I use the blush brush, the angled eyebrow/liner brush, and the brow brush... I've tried to use the eyeshadow brush, but it's just a bit too flat for my needs... and I use CARGO concealer w/ a wand, so the concealer brush is useless to me unless I try a new one that comes in a pot.

I have the MAC 263 for my eyeliner, and it's nice to know that I can switch it in and out with my Ecotools one if it's still wet from washing, or if I want to keep lining my eyes and brows separate.

My only suggestion would be to get rid of the re-usable ziplock packaging. No one re-uses that tiny thing with branding all over it, and honestly - they could get away with even cheaper packaging that is recyclable. I do love the brush roll though...

Great for first timers - the face brushes work the best... as for the eye brushes, I only found real use for the angled eye brow/liner brush. I still stick to my MAC 224 for the eyes.

on 6/1/2009 2:24:00 AM

The set is a pretty good value buy(12 dollars or so at walgreens). I think the brushes are ok, not quite impressive and easy to work with(compared to mac brushes). However, at this price, not bad.

on 5/28/2009 11:04:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE, these brushes; have been using them for a little better than 3 months and have 3 sets

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

love it! overall AMAZING! soft, well priced, yay ecotools!

on 5/27/2009 6:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love these brushes! I've been using them for about 4 months and they're still just like new! Which is surprising, because I use them everyday and wash them after each use. They never shed hair, which is what I hate about cheaper brushes. And they're ecofriendly, unlike most more expensive brushes. They are the best I've ever owned, and all the tools I need are included!

Popular Makeup Brushes