Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

on 3/19/2011 7:37:00 PM

I have these too. There is a really sweet gal in California who sells these online and I got them shipped up to B.C. in days for next to nothing. We have a significant asian culture in b.c. and I figured I could find these in some mom and pop store but it was easier to order them on line.

I've actually had a cloth exactly like this which I got at Winner's - I can't remember the brand but when I felt the texure I knew it was exactly what I wanted - I hate mamby-pamby exfoliation - I want a scrub that I can feel and that stimulates circulation.

That other cloth was great but eventually it had to go and I've not found a replacement until now! I bought 5 in different colours and gave 3 away. My favorite part is being able to scrub my back! Feels so good with the Salux! I was thinking of cutting one down for an upcoming trip to Egypt, but on second thought...I want it long enough to do my back there too!

Yummy experience using the Salux! Love them!
UPDATE: I've had a couple of people write me asking who I ordered these them from. Go see Joie at The Salux Shop www.saluxshop.com - Enjoy!

on 3/17/2011 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought these based on MUA reviews. My back never felt really scrubbed when I used a scrub brush - just couldn't reach all the spots with enough force for good exfoliation. This towel is long enough to grasp behind your back and enables you to get all the back area scrubbed completely. I noticed a real difference in how my back looked after using it only a few times - my skin is much more clear and less itchy. These are great for all over too - nice exfoliation without making your skin feel raw. I use a second one to apply lotion or body oil across my back too. The added advantage when bathing with it is it takes only a few drops of shower gel to foam up so you save on product too. I've given bunches of these to friends as gifts and everyone loves them.

on 3/17/2011 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this wash cloth! I don't know why it took me so long to try it. It makes my body and face so smooth. I will never use anything else.

on 3/16/2011 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Everyone needs to get their hands on one of these. In c parison to an ordinary loofah, this scrub actually scrubs deep into the ski. Wereas a loofah just gently scrubs and doesnt feel refreshing at all and this scrub soaps up with very little amunt of bodywash or soap!

on 3/16/2011 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this! I was intrigued when I saw a review on a beauty blog that said the product won an "invention of the year" award in Japan... and let's be honest, Japan has awesome inventions all the time. So for something so simple to win an award like that--I was hooked. And for good reason! My skin is smooth and wonderful. I buy mine at the Asian market.

Where has this been all my life?! I found out about these on MUA (they are the #1 MUA top pick!) and got mine from http://saluxcloth.com thanks to a previous review on here that listed the site. They had super fast free shipping, so I'd highly recommend them too. As for the towel itself - Angels will weep for the softness of your skin. Baby's butts will have nothing on you. This thing is no joke. After I used it for the first time I felt like I hadn't been properly clean until then. I was pink and glowing all over from the scrubbing, it was great! This type of exfoliation helps with removing dead rough skin (duh), improves circulation, can prevent ingrown hairs, helps moisturizers absorb better, and can help in reducing the appearance of cellulite. I'm not sure if the color makes a difference, but I got white and it's the perfect amount of scrubby. I know it's a Japanese thing, but I feel like these would be used in a Russian spa, where it's a little bit scary and painful, but you end up with amazing results. Go try one, they're so cheap there's no reason not to!

on 3/14/2011 8:31:00 PM

I have been using this exclusively since I was 17 years old. I am now 43 years old and massage therapists uniformly tell me that i have the skin of a newborn baby. Even my 7 year old girl with eczema is envious of my skin. I've probably saved a few hundred dollars over the years on soap because I only use about 1/4 the usual amount. I can shake out the towel until it's nearly dry which is great when I travel. A good rinse after use, a quick vigorous shake and it hangs to dry in a few hours max. I never had to put one in the laundry. Never had mold or funky smells. After about 6-12 months of regular use it gets a little brittle and tears. Totally worth it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I came across these by looking at the MUA Top Picks. I read all the wonderful reviews and went right to the Salux website and bought four of them!

I just LOVE these!!! I bunch it up to wash most of my body and this thing foams like crazy! I swear I only need half the soap as I did before. To do my back I just unravel it and rub side-to-side. Washing my back was such a pain before, and now I can give it a really good scrub with little effort.

These are an awesome deal, work amazing, and although they may seem a bit odd, they work wonders!! These are totally awesome gifts!

on 3/13/2011 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

able to get my back washed, so its better than a lufa

on 3/10/2011 11:01:00 AM

My sister gave me this as a gift. These are very good quality and last for a really long time. I use mine for ex foliating my cellulite problem spots on the back of my thighs and to help circulation. Dont be afraid to purchase

Popular Misc Beauty Tools