November 25, 2014 | 1713 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by wilhelminaa

LOVE! Smoothest skin. Can't stop touching my soft back! Also can't get out of bed because my skin now feels amazing on the sheets!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by yammii19

I was introduced to this by me ex-husband and they are amazing I love them. They leave your skin feeling so clean, they are not harsh at all they are amazing. I only use body was but I have been told that it also works good with bar soap. I use this dry to exfoliate my skin once a week and it works great. I bought one for everyone in my family since there only about $1.99 I recommend this to everyone

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by binkygirl2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this washing towel most of my life. You don't realize how good it is and how much you miss it until you are living somewhere where it's not sold. I hate hate hate using a regular wash cloth - it's limp and doesn't hold suds and absolutely cannot compare to the Salux.

Apart from the exfoliating benefit, you just need a little soap or bath gel and it goes a loooong way. Plus, the long length of the towel makes it so easy to clean every nook and cranny and hard to reach area of your body. DO NOT use this on your face, however, as it is too rough.

And, it will last forever. It's very sanitary and really doesn't need washing, but you can if want. However, they are so cheap that they're also economical to replace whenever you wish. I use the same one for months, though, before replacing it. It's one of the greatest creations ever, I do believe! And it comes in cute colors, too, especially the pink. What's not to love?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by ao5775

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this nearly my entire life! It's widely available here in Hawaii and almost everyone I know here uses this on a daily basis. They are very cheap. About $3. When I buy them on sale, I can get them for 2 for $5. These are available at most stores in Hawaii including Walmart. My showers are just not right without it. Lathers very well. Fast drying. I can reach all areas of my back. I always take this with me on vacations. Once you try it, you'll never use anything else. This is the best one. Do not buy similar ones, as they are thin and useless.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 6:08:00 AM More reviews by rheaZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this about 6 months ago. I cannot recommend it enough, and I've used it every single day since the day it was delivered at my door.
The Salux washcloth has helped me get rid of the acne and marks on my back. I've been getting little bumps on my upper back since I can remember, and I was shocked at what a great difference this made. I used to use a loofah, but it didn't do half the job this baby does.
Use any body wash on it, and it foams up like a dream with just a small amount of liquid. It also dries super fast unlike smaller loofahs, and you can reach any part of your body without any trouble. It's got a slightly rough texture and makes your skin feel ultra clean. I can't imagine showering without one any more.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by lulu12345

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WOW!! LOVE this thing! Like another of the reviewers before me I used to always mix up my own exfoliator using olive oil and sugar - great results but a bit messy and not a good idea before fake tanning. This cloth is great for quick and easy daily use and particularly before a fake tan as it doesn't leave any film on your skin like a product would. Even my boyfriend loves it and gets me to do his back with it every week (I'm happy to cos his skin is so much better for it!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 8:28:00 AM More reviews by esmeralda1977

Like so many times, I gave into the hype. Fortunately, this product is not expensive (well, the Clarisonic Mia is on it's way to me and in comparison costs a little fortune!), so in this case I don't have to feel guilty :)
I ordered a green and a white cloth. First of all, I was a little disappointed because the green one was too soft for my taste and it didn't really foam up the soap and I didn't feel that it gave me a good scrub.
Then I thought, maybe you should try the white one, which appeared to be more densely woven, if that makes sense. I was so glad that the white one finally delivered exactly the way the MUA had described it, foamed up soap like crazy and gave me a PERFECT invigorating and intense scrub (I have to exfoliate regulary because my skin produces a lot of dead skin cells). My skin is glowing and beautiful and absorbs my bodylotion so well now. TOTALLY happy, can't imagine being without this cloth now! :) Give it a try, you won't be disappointed and it's really affordable, even with international shipping you can save the money for expensive body scrubs for good, because this towel transforms every soap / shower gel into a cleansing and massaging scrub. The best thing is, that my back has never felt so squeaky clean in my life and I can activate my circulation by "brushing" my skin with the cloth towards my heart (like with a brush made of natural bristles). My skin is slightly rosy and I feel my circulation being activated.
Like another MUA wrote, it would be really interesting to know how the different colors of the wash clothes relate to its softness!
Edit: I noticed that my fake tan (St Tropez Bronzing Mousse or L'Oreal Spray Tan) goes on SO MUCH MORE evenly and beautiful and wears off nicely. Also, no problems with rough skin on elbows or knees anymore :)

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by h20liliz

This is the best way to exfoliate the body. No need to buy any special exfoliating body scrub. With this product, any body wash is compatible with it. The results: smooth, clean body. It prevents clogged pores and ingrown hairs. This product is an essential.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Where has this been all my showering life! This is so fantastic. I just used it for the first time and I have never felt so clean. I feel exfoliated all over my body, and I didn't even have to use any fancy exfoliating scrub! (Well, I did, on certain parts of my body, but that's just b/c I love fancy scrubs, but I'm confident this product works just as well without it). Just a squirt of a regular shower gel onto the cloth, lather it up, and scrub away. I was actually surprised by this product, it is scratchier than I thought it'd be. It has a very coarse texture, though I do not find it uncomfortable, it kind of feels like lightly scratching, which I actually think feels nice and satisfying. It is also a lot bigger than I thought, it's more like a small oblong towel (well, it SAYS it's a towel) but I imagined this as more of a washcloth. Anyway, this has completely blown loofahs out of the water- they feel useless next to this. I shall be throwing mine away. Also, as others have pointed out, it's awesome for scrubbing your back, as it reaches very well. My back skin is going to love me! Anyway, I love this so much, I immediately went and bought three more online (http://www.saluxcloth.com/) to have ready when mine wears out. One of my top beauty products (of any type) OF ALL TIME. Okay I'm done ranting like a crazy lady.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 5:00:00 AM More reviews by aHGirlL

I saw all the good review here, so i went to Daiso at IOI to get one myself.
Everything in Daiso is 5 bucks~
i search this specific Salux brand but they don't sell it.
There are so many other brands there so i just bought the one with pink floral patterns~
I must say this is the best exfoliating stuff for your body!
It is like a lengthy piece of cloth so i can exfoliate easily~
My mum bought something like that from The Body Shop, it was so rough as if i'm rubbing sand paper on my skin!
Definitely will get one for my mum!