July 29, 2014 | 2122 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by cossard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this thing! I'll never use a washcloth or poof again. This gives you the most satisfying, scrubbed clean feeling. I feel like it's not a proper shower unless you've used one of these. Everyone needs to try it! I buy mine from the local Asian grocery,

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by preciouspearlz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh my God, I can't believe this product is actually featured here! This is excellent, I don't know what a legit shower is without one! It holds the lather well and and does not require too much usage of soap or water, and it's ultra cheap to buy! My mother used to bathe me with this when I was a child and I still use it to this day! Seriously people, you have not been showering right all these years if you didn't get your hands on this.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Neopatra

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Did anybody else discover that there are different "grades" of this product? Like some of them are more abrasive than others? I read all the raves here and went looking for it. I found a display rack of them in a Korean shop in the OC and picked out a blue one. The lady who ran the shop came up to me and handed me a yellow one, saying "That (blue towel) is too harsh. This is one is better for skin." And she was right. The yellow one was definitely softer, but still did the job.

P.S. I'm just as delighted with this product as everyone else. Next time I come across them, I'm gonna buy a bunch. These puppies oughta be on Oprah.

21 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Serendipitygal

We've been using these since we stayed at a Japanese hotel when we were stationed on Guam. That was 17 years ago. I used to have to search for an Asian market. Now I just order them off of Ebay.

Why you need this: it's excellent at exfolliating your back, and your whole body. It lasts forever. It's machine washable. It's dirt cheap.

When we came back home for Christmas once, we gave them to all of our relatives. The only one who didn't like it was my sister in law. Her skin was too sensitive and it hurt her. It is a bit rough, especially at first.

Buy it. You'll love it and keep using it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by saxgurl231

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm from Hawaii, and now that I live in California I will go out of my way to drive to an asian market just to buy this! Absolutely cannot live without this washcloth. It's the only thing that makes me feel absolutely clean after I shower. I will use this forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by cia_agent86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG I had no idea that everyone else was using this! I got mine when I was a teen, my dad's friend is Japanese and he told her about me (I loved Anime and anything Japanese when I was a teen). Since I've had mine for about 5 yrs I went ahead and bought a new one from B&BW which is ok.. But now that I now the name of the brand I'm going back to my old HG :) thanks guys :)
This really is the best thing if you get clogged pores;
This+ Neutrogena acne body wash= clear back :)
I also love that it's exfoliating and gentle :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by renaissancegirl

I have been using and repurchasing this for years. I absolutely cannot take a proper shower without this. It makes it easy to scrub my back thoroughly (and it feels great too - like a massage) and keeps my skin soft and smooth. It's also economical as it only takes a bit of soap to work up a good lather. Try it - you'll never go back.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by SayoonaraSadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As others have mentioned this product is excellent and if I don't use this when showering I won't feel clean at all. This is definitely a must have. Great at exfoliation and keeps my skin soft and smooth. I use this everyday and while it might be abrasive to some its very soothing for me (I agree with the other reviewer on how it might take some getting used to but it's definitely worth it I swear!) Makes your body washes and soaps last longer too since it lathers up with less product. Can't stress enough how much everyone should own one! SERIOUSLY GET ONE FOR YOURSELF AND YOU SKIN WILL THANK YOU.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by kerroppi

Great and inexpensive. Perfect for a squeaky clean feel. love the portability and convenience. great for bar soaps in my opinion. not as bubbly for liquid ones....not sure why...now, I use this in conjunction with bar soaps every morning. def. recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by rachel85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

you only have to use a wee bit of ur fav kind of body wash and go to town i love this thing i got my mom one and they live in a dry climite and she says she love the ways it takes off dry skin ! everyone is getting one for christmass , b days , and u name it i will buy again