November 26, 2014 | 997 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Define-A-Brow

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by taciturnxlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this color in Dark Brown, and I was a little worried since most eyebrow pencils tend to look too dark for me, and strong. But this doesn't do that. It looks completely natural. Not to mention it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by KAIMILK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this product in dark brown and it's the first brow pencil I have ever bought, and I love it! It's nice and pigmented, with a very thin applicator, making it great for precise brows. easy to use too, and doesnt tug onto my eyebrows like i've experienced with other eyebrow pencils. this isn't overly waxy either. It stays on all day too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by sbrie011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is wonderful, my eyebrows are not very thick at all, and this helps really define my face. I love this product

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

To me this brow pencil is only ok. It looks pretty natural on your face but it looks terrible in pictures! I ran through this very quickly and the lasting power is only ok as well. I would not rebuy. I've found better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by jackie84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never would have tried this if it wasn't for MUA and I am so glad that I did! Medium Brown works great on my black eyebrows... the rule is to always go 3 shades lighter if you have dark hair and 3 shades darker if you have light hair to make it more natural. GREAT value! i got it at target for around $5. Much cheaper than most eyebrow pencils.. and this one you don't have to sharpen. I was skeptical about the little mascara comb looking thing at the other end but it actually works just as well as a spoolie. overall, great buy and i would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by uhohemmylou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this, seriously. I'm a redhead but my brows are so dark! I tend to keep them on the thinner side because I'm really wary of bleaching them, and this pencil is perfect because it allows me to fill in any gaps with amazing precision. I love that I don't have to worry about using a sharpener with it and it comes in a few different shades so you can match pretty well. Love love love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have this in the black one and it's basically the same (shape and everything!) as mac's velvetone which is also amazing- but more expensive. get it!!! the shape of these unique brow pencils is what makes the brows look SUPER natural since it allows you to build the brow color more slowly and surely.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by skitty702

I have very thin sculpted brows and this gives me the precision and control I crave. I also love the fact I don't have to sharpen it. The other end I use to separate my eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by XP0S3D

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is comparable to MAC's eyebrow crayon (pencil). The tip is the same size (as MAC's) and is self-propelling so there is no need for sharpening. It's also a little shorter I'm assuming I'm going to go through this faster.

Color wise, I have black hair and I am using this in Light Brown for Maybelline and Lingering in MAC (I have a tendency to be heavy handed at times, so this coloring works just fine for me) . Both Light Brown and Lingering are comprable as far as the color goes. However, I noticed that Light Brown is a tad bit on the warmer than Lingering, but not a lot. The product is also waxy (more than MAC's) which is nice as it holds hair in place. This product also comes with a brush at the other end. To me, a spooley would've been nicer than a mascara brush so the brush is pretty useless for me.

Overall, this is a nice product and a cheap alternative to MAC's. I paid $5.50 for this and $15.00 for MAC's.

Update as of 10/11/09: I went ahead and bought Medium Brown out of curiosity to see if the color is close to Lingering by MAC. Medium Brown does not have a warm tone like Light Brown and the color is exactly like Lingering! I'll be using this color from now on. I am definitely happy with this product, its consistency and most of all, the price. Let's just see how long one tube will last..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in soft black and it's a good muted black that looks natural amongst my black brows. The texture is quite soft so I'm going through this faster than I anticipated, but it's dry enough to last all day. I think this would be improved if the comb was replaced with a mascara type wand as the comb doesn't blend the colour into the rest of the brow very efficiently. I end up spending more time than I'd like combing over the colour to make sure it blends in OK.