September 2, 2014 | 1070 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I am on a quest for a HG e/s primer, and this is a good one. It keeps shadow in place and that is what it promised to do. I will update after I have tried a few others.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by llMyStiQuEll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful! Makes even my cheap shadows stay on all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by ksasr05

I'm very pleased with this product...my eyeshadow stays in place for the majority of the day..it doesn't crease or anything. I really love this stuff and would definitely recommend this to anyone!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by susie312

This just is AMAZING!!! I don't know what I would do without it. I have naturally oily lids and I couldn't wear eyeshadow because it would crease by mid-day. this keeps my eyeshadow from creasing, and makes the color more vibrant as others said. You have to be careful from putting too much on, because i will crease and you have to let it set completely.
Just don't forget to cut the bottle open to get the rest out. I was shocked when I found videos about it on youtube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by MavenMel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like one of the previous reviewers said, I should have trusted over 2000 reviews and picked this up sooner! I debated between UDPP and TFSI for months and ended up going with Primer Potion. The stuff simply works! It keeps my eye shadows in place all day and evening until I take off my makeup. I swipe it on my lids and blend it out with my finger. I find it really easy to apply and blend my shadows. What can I say about the packaging? The bottle is adorable. Will it be hard to get all the product out towards the end? Yes. But I knew that when I purchased it so I feel like I can't slam the package. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by MISHA5150

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a MUST HAVE for anyone who wears eyeshadow period. this primer makes your eyeshadow stay vibrant and creaseless all day!! i am sooooo glad that i bought this!! i really wanted their new champagne tinted primer potion but i couldn't find it in the store so i bought this instead. i saw a lot of people using it on youtube and read the reviews on MUA and i have to agree that this stuff is the bomb-shiggity!! HG!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cliff Notes: This item is a must have for everyone who wears shadow. Just go and buy it. Period.

Details:
I should have listened to the over 2,000 reviewers who love this product and tried it sooner. This could have saved me from pitching a ton of shadows that didn't last because of poor pigmentation.

I got mine on ebay for less than the retail price. I agree about the bottle, it sacrifices getting every last bit out for cuteness. That said, it goes on colorless, I let it set about 30 seconds or so, then apply whatever shadows I'm wearing that day.

I love makeup but hate having to touch it up all day. I want to put it on in the morning, go about my day and know it looks good til I take it off at night. I have no time for touch ups at work (I'm lucky if I get to swipe on some lipstick mid-day!)

This item is a win/win, even with the packaging problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Superkawaii21

Best Primer EVER! I put on my E/S at 5am and its on all freakin day. At 10pm it looks like I just applied E/S! Doesn't crease you shadow or fade! I love the Bottle so Cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 11:22:00 AM More reviews by cwa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All I can say is WOW!!!! My eye makeup stays on all day and that was never the case before I used this product. This is amazing and I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 1:30:00 AM More reviews by brandsjunkie

i used this product when i first started to wear eyeshadow. it helps my eyeshadow stay on without creasing for the entire day. it makes my eyelids a bit oily though, or maybe i just have nature oily eyelids. works great. the smell is a bit weird though. i'm not a big fan of that, or the packaging. super cute but bulky to put into my makeup/travel bag. otherwise, good product. i will definitely re-purchase.