November 21, 2014 | 1826 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by MsFeli89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! LOVES IT! I SAW LOTS OF REVIEWS ON THIS PRODUCT ONE YOUTUBE, WELL THATS HOW I DISCOVERED IT AND I BOUGHT IT AT ULTA FOR $17. KINDA PRICY BUT ITS WORTH IT! TRUST! iF U THINK ABOUT IT U DONT NEED EXPENSIVE EYESHADOWS BC I USED CHEAP EYESHADOWS FROM PALLETTE I GOT MY JCPENNY AND THE COLORS LOOKS SO PRETTY WITH THE PRIMER. AND IT LAST ALL DAY! LISTEN I WAKE UP AT 10 AM PUT IT ON UNDER MY EYESHADOW. GO TO SCHOOL THEN GO TO WORK AT MACORONI GRILL WHERE IM RUNNING ROUND AND IT GETS HOT IN THE BACK AND WHEN I COME HOME AT 11 PM, MY EYESHADOW STILL LOOKS SO PRETTY AND NO CREASE! LOVES IT! U MUST BUY THIS PRODUCT ALL MAKE-UP USERS! ITS A MUST HAVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

Hands down the best seventeen bucks I've ever spent! It even makes my EDM shadows with totally crappy lasting power stay on! In fact, it's the only reason they're not immediately going in the trash or up for swap. If you wear eye shadow (even MAC or other high ends), you NEED this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by potmesil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the way this goes on! It is a must have in my makeup collection. I went to a concert and did some thick smoky eyes.. I did a big nono and fell asleep with my makeup on and my eyes looked just as great in the morning! I will keep this in my makeup forever! Another great selling point is urban decay is peta certified has a lot of vegetarian products and some vegan!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by TG83

So I have oily eyelids. Whenever I wear eyeshadow I get that nasty crease thing going on. ICK. This stuff keeps my lids matte and keeps the shadow from getting cakey and chunky. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by tangerinetomato

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing product. It makes your shadow so much more vibrant, and even $5 cheapo eye shadow quads last all day. It also has a really good consistency.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by ellenmarie1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

There is no doubt this product works better than most e/s primers out there (i.e., Carmindy), however, I take points off for making my eyelids look really crepey (I'm 49 and older women should take note) and for the packaging that wastes an expensive product. I will sample some others.

For younger girls with oilier lids: go for it!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by cherrim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm having a difficult time rating this product because my shadow lasted all day with zero creasing and it was just as vibrant when I washed my face at bedtime as when I put it on in the morning. However, it made my eyelids itch so badly that I couldn't stop touching my eyes. I didn't have any eyeliner on by the end of the day (from me scratching!), but my eyeshadow didn't budge. I have somewhat dry eyelids to start - just a tiny little bit of oil on hotter days. I found blending difficult, but it was a good base for mineral and other loose eyeshadows. I would try it. If it doesn't make you itch, it's probably the best eye primer ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 6:46:00 PM More reviews by yshah0621

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This can make even the cheapest eyeshadows last all day long. got me through the summer heat of chicago without my eye makeup melting. once you get it on, it doesnt come off though, so don't put this on your lids before experimenting with eyeshadows!

I also use it under lipstick, as a lip primer, and it works terrifically.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by staceyrella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've never been able to wear eyeshadow before because my lids get so oily. This primer saved me. I can now wear eyeshadow for real without looking dirty and grimy in less than an hour. I will never buy anything else. I wish the packaging was better though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by annie711pm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, I'm jumping on the bandwagon...I have terribly oily eyelids and my job is very stressful/fast-paced; after about 1/2 hour all my makeup is in a slimy strip in the crease of my eye. Needless to say, I had really high hopes for this product and it totally delivered. Yesterday was the big test, I wore it to work and after having eyemakeup on for TEN FREAKING HOURS NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING, had even budged. It was so amazing. I mean, I don't even know what else I can say except that it works. It was a tiny bit hard to blend my eyeshadow, but that's a minor price to pay. I took away one lippie cuz of the awful packaging (am so NOT looking forward to cutting open the tube)....but will ABSOLUTELY buy this again when it's gone!