July 24, 2014 | 1951 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2002 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Horrible! Caused breakouts, orange color, cakey, and way too expensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2002 11:48:00 PM More reviews by wiley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product, although it depends on the condition of my skin. In the winter, it looks really cakey and dry on my face. But in the warmer months, I love the stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2002 3:38:00 AM More reviews by CrZyGrrrL479

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the hardest time finding foundations and powder that match my skintone. I have this in NC35 and it is a perfect color match for my Asian skin with yellowish undertones. I don't use this by itself as a foundation because when I did, it looked very cakey and didn't cover well. I prefer my liquid foundation instead. I do use this with a brush and apply it over my foundation to set it. This way my skin looks smooth and my makeup looks even. I give it 3 lipsticks because it's supposed to be a powder foundation but I would never wear this alone as a foundation because it looks way too cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2002 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Haesel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff works so well that even my boyfriend (a clueless male) noticed how good my skin looked. And it comes in every shade under the sun.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2002 10:36:00 PM More reviews by queenakrene

I don't like how this product look on. It does not have staying power nor does it go on well. It looks clumpy and oily and the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2002 2:02:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dislike this product. This 2 in 1 cake is awfully dry and goes on chalky on my face, GOod that the coverage is reasonable, I don't need a lot of effort to build up the coverage. Also, I found that the make up artists in MAC always intend to choose a lighter shade for me- NC 20. Or they may not have a better option for my skin tone, who knows?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2002 2:23:00 AM More reviews by simply_kristina

This is the best foundation I've ever used because it turns into a powder. The color NC42 totally matches my skin color too! I've been using this for 2 years already and it's the best!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2002 1:59:00 AM More reviews by AsiaChick

This is the first powder foundation I've ever bought and it's just not suitable for me since I have a little bit of flakes and dry patches on my skin most of the time. This stuff was a little cakey/powdery and the color was darker than my MAC's Studio Finish Matte and Full Coverage Foundations even though it was supposed to be the same shade as them.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2002 1:25:00 AM More reviews by MichelleD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this. I got NC30, which is a PERFECT shade for me. yay! I'm soo happy. I used this over my regular foundation as a powder and my skin has never looked better. Matte, smooth, and flawless! Most of my powders make me look either too pale, or turn a fake orange color after awhile. This is the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2002 7:39:00 PM More reviews by lauradan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this product for years - its so convenient and easy to use. The coverage is so versatile as well - and looks very natural (when applied lightly). If you are having photographs done, this makes your skin appear FLAWLESS (just put on a little more than you normally would and your skin looks phenomenal in photos!)