April 23, 2014 | 1123 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2002 4:04:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This didn't work as well as Aveda Dual base for me. It sits on top of my skin and looks powdery. It accentuates dry and oily spots. It works best when I apply with a brush, and then wipe off excess with the sponge. I love the color selection though. If Aveda had the MAC color selection, that would be the perfect powder foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2002 4:57:00 PM More reviews by kitkat85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! No matter what I try, I always come back to it. Studiofix covers nicely, deosn't look cakey, & has a wide color range. I also love that it doesn't make me look shiny & it seems to have pretty good staying power :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2002 7:53:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is a great product. The Studio Fix powder foundation is great and comes in great shades. If you have a sheer foundation on and dont want to use a powder or concealer, just put this on overtop with a brush, it evens everything out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2002 1:27:00 AM More reviews by misst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm Asian with fair skin and I use C3. I've been using Studio Fix for the past 4 years and I definitely have no complaints! It lasts all day long, and it has great coverage without being too heavy. It's awesome because I don't need to use liquid foundation, and it's way better than regular pressed powders. Lasts a lot longer too! It doesn't dry out my skin, and does a good job removing shine. I like the packaging because it has 2 compartments to separate the sponge applicator so that it doesn't "sit" on top of the powder. MAC has a huge selection of shades so you're bound to find an exact match! The price is extremely reasonable especially compared to other high end products that don't work as well. I much prefer my Studio Fix to NARS Pressed Powder. Until a product proves better, I'm definitely sticking to this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2002 2:47:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a holy grail for me. Highly recommend and nice coverage.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2002 4:26:00 PM More reviews by candyland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thick, caky, does not stop oil, and hard to blend. Although NC-30 is such a perfect match, it still wouldn't help much. MAC, you could have done better, after all you are a professional line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2002 10:47:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I always use this powder. Its a staple product , it really marries the foundation together. Its a nice soft texture. It comes in the widest range of neutral shades, that aren't overly peach or orange in colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2002 8:34:00 AM More reviews by shree

I'm in LOVE! This product is wonderfull! I bought it after asking about what foundation powder to get and thanks to all the ladies that helped I finally chose this. The colour is PERFECT and its the first for me as all the others seem to cater for the lighter shade! However, the SA told me that it wasn't matte so i got the BLOT Powder as well and I just blot my T zone after finishing with my make up and its stood the test in Hot and Humid Malaysia! Yey!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2002 2:43:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

I've used StudioFix pretty much every day for years now, love it, and it's obviously one of my staple products. I need extra coverage due to my ruddy complexion, and I always apply this over my foundation. I have them everywhere - home, purse, & office. My only complaint would be that it SEEMS that after being used for awhile, the product hardens up or something and doesn't apply as well as when it is newer. I sometimes "brush" the top to cure this, but the problem returns. That's really the only reason I'm not giving it 5 lipsticks. I should note that I have sensitive, combo skin, and have had no problems with breakouts or irritation with this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2002 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I *love* this product! I discovered it last year when I needed a flawless look for my wedding day - since then this has been a staple for me. It's my holy grail of foundations/powders! My oily, large-pored skin has never looked so smooth and healthy. I usually do a little dusting of loose powder on top, just to make sure the oilies don't get through. I *never* want to be without my Studio Fix.