October 31, 2014 | 1561 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2003 1:05:00 AM More reviews by clive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always come back to this easy foundation. I put it on dark circles and red spots with the sponge and use a big Stila brush to dust it over the rest of my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2003 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Rion

got a matching shade in NC35. i use it as a loose powder when i do not need that much coverage. it does not cake on me or look powdery. no spf and little oil-control.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2003 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Return_Queen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product looked too dry and cakey on my skin. But, I do keep it in my purse to "prep" my lips for lipstick/liner. It works well for that.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2002 3:00:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Horrible stuff, this. The effect is the same as you would get with stage makeup- thick, dry, cakey and flakes on even slightly dry areas. I would rather go without makeup than wear this, it's pore-clogging and just awful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 8:43:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a few weeks now, and it's Fantastic-- it evens out my skin tone very well. It's the most flawless-looking foundation I've tried so far. It's perfect on my combination (slightly oily nose) skin. I'm usually afraid of foundations and feeling "gunky," but I don't even notice it.

If you want lighter coverage, use a brush (as others have suggested) instead of the sponge. This stuff lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2003 6:41:00 PM More reviews by geniusgurl

I didn't get C2, but the coverage for this is amazing. It's kinda powdery-looking unless you use moisturizer right before it though. Still the best I've tried, and worth the price of $22.50

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2003 9:34:00 AM More reviews by dorothyCT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In the beginning I loved this product. I loved the ease with which it went on (I applied it with MACs small buffer brush and would recommend doing it no other way - awesome brush).

I tried very hard to love this product but I could not, in the end, do it. I think my skin does not make enough oils to make this product look good on me. I felt chalky and dry. The product did make my face look flawless - great coverage and felt so light.

I used NW20. With the buffer brush it went on quickly and evenly. It stayed put all day long. I really wanted this product to be perfect for me but it wasn't.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 3:45:00 PM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is currently my staple powder foundation, the one i dumped aveda's dual base for. i tried nc20 which was a touch too light and settled for c25 which is just about right, though a little on the yellow side. smooth, even coverage, lasts well. my only gripe is that it can be a tad too grainy and dry on some days.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 3:41:00 PM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ingredients: talc, silica, isostearyl palmitate, methicone, methylparaben, propylparaben, May Contain: titanium dioxide CI77891, iron oxides CI77491 CI77492 CI77499, chromium oxide green CI77288, ultramarines CI77007 CI 77013 continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2003 5:10:00 PM More reviews by kogepan

I really didn't like this foundation too much. I used to use Aveda Dual Base and then my oilies started to melt it, so I had to find something else. Studio fix doesn't do much in oil control. It also feels dry on. MAC rep matched me to NC-25 but I think it's too golden on my yellowish skin. I also wish the texture was more silky like Dual Base. It's a great price and if you're a stickler for color match, it may be worth your while to check out. It just didn't work for me.