September 19, 2014 | 1715 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2001 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Simplistic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! It is one of the most moisturizing lip glosses and I love the minty tingley feeling it gives your lips. My mom even loves this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2001 10:59:00 PM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is ok, but i do not like the smell for one thing, and I find it tends to sort of burn my lips. I gave it to my husband to keep in his car and he did not like it either. He prefers Kiehls or Carmex. I much prefer my Keils, not that it smells that great either but it REALLY works and my lips are always soft and moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2001 2:00:00 PM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have this in the roll up tube, not the tin. this is a great emolient lipbalm with tingly peppermint. very moisturising and pick me up :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2001 9:29:00 AM More reviews by sher

Burt's Bees lip balm is great! It moisturizes my lips well and gives a wonderful tingly feeling when you apply it. This is a great lip balm at a great price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2001 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Daisy

This is the best lipbalm. I love the tingly feeling it leaves on your lips. It is very moisturizing and very inexpensive. I love that it is all natural. I'll never be without this lipbalm!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2001 3:30:00 PM More reviews by jenspin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

My favorite lip balm - I use the stick exclusively. Despite some reviews to the contrary, I love the slight tingle and cool feel that the peppermint oil in this product provides. I use this lip balm at night, rather than under lipstick, and it's wonderful when I wake up to soft moisturized lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2001 4:20:00 PM More reviews by lncsld

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this every night before bed. I absolutely love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2001 2:48:00 PM More reviews by suemazrn

I would buy this product again
This is a great, inexpensive lip balm. It moisturizes very well and has a wonderful scent!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2001 8:58:00 AM More reviews by plumfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It makes a very nice base for lipstick - not as slippery as my Kiehls. However, I still prefer my Kiehls as sometimes the methenol in this balm is too strong and it hurts my lips, especially when they are dry and sensitive. The moistuizing power is so-so, a bit of a disappointment considering all the raves.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2001 4:43:00 PM More reviews by alikona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product in either a tube or tin. Don't leave home without it!!!