Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 11/22/2001 1:09:00 AM

This balm feels okay on the lips, but it doesn't moisturize very dry, cracked lips. And if you purchase this, get it in the tube as opposed to the tin. That tin is impossible to use, and it's so tiny!

on 11/20/2001 3:26:00 PM

Instead of healing my lips, it chapped them. I really wanted to like this since everyone recs it, but it didn't work for me.

on 11/20/2001 1:58:00 PM

This is a very nice, basic balm. The ingredients are almost all natural (Besswax, coconut oil, sunflower oil, Vitamin e, Peppermint oil etc) It is effective on chapped lips without a burning sensation (like Blistex) and much cheaper then Kiehl's. It tastes great too! Available at most drugstores or at burtsbees.com

on 11/18/2001 7:15:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff in the tube form. It's natural, lubricating, long-lasting, and offers great protection from wind, sun, etc. I love the peppermint taste, too. I use this to freshen my mouth after I've eaten if I can't brush or use a breath-mint. Peppermint is an anti-emetic, so the great smell/taste helps settle my stomach if I'm nauseous, too.

on 11/18/2001 5:34:00 PM

Ahh! I <3 this lipbalm! It is definitely my favorite...it is pepperminty and tingly feeling. Keeps my lips from being chapped....I suggest the tube kind.

on 11/17/2001 5:17:00 PM

This lip balm is great. I use the kind in the tube. It doesn't contain camphor, which can dry out your lips. The initial tingly feeling goes away and just leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. The best thing is that the ingredients are all natural.

on 11/17/2001 1:48:00 PM

I love this. It doesn't really do that much for my lips - it's a bit too vaxy - but I keep using it because of the GREAT taste and the tingly feeling. I'm an addict. :)

on 11/16/2001 4:18:00 PM

This is a nice, minty, not sticky balm that is simple and enjoyable to apply, I like almost everything by Burt's Bees...this is a quality product.

on 11/11/2001 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This lip balm made my lips burn and feel very waxy and dry.

on 11/7/2001 9:51:00 PM

I like this balm. It feels good, but cannot compare to Kheils, I havent tried it yet. The smell kind of gets on my husbands nerves. It is strong. For my lips though, I would buy it again.

Popular Lip Treatments