Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 11/18/2001 7:15:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff in the tube form. It's natural, lubricating, long-lasting, and offers great protection from wind, sun, etc. I love the peppermint taste, too. I use this to freshen my mouth after I've eaten if I can't brush or use a breath-mint. Peppermint is an anti-emetic, so the great smell/taste helps settle my stomach if I'm nauseous, too.

on 11/18/2001 5:34:00 PM

Ahh! I <3 this lipbalm! It is definitely my favorite...it is pepperminty and tingly feeling. Keeps my lips from being chapped....I suggest the tube kind.

on 11/17/2001 5:17:00 PM

This lip balm is great. I use the kind in the tube. It doesn't contain camphor, which can dry out your lips. The initial tingly feeling goes away and just leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. The best thing is that the ingredients are all natural.

on 11/17/2001 1:48:00 PM

I love this. It doesn't really do that much for my lips - it's a bit too vaxy - but I keep using it because of the GREAT taste and the tingly feeling. I'm an addict. :)

on 11/16/2001 4:18:00 PM

This is a nice, minty, not sticky balm that is simple and enjoyable to apply, I like almost everything by Burt's Bees...this is a quality product.

on 11/11/2001 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This lip balm made my lips burn and feel very waxy and dry.

on 11/7/2001 9:51:00 PM

I like this balm. It feels good, but cannot compare to Kheils, I havent tried it yet. The smell kind of gets on my husbands nerves. It is strong. For my lips though, I would buy it again.

on 11/3/2001 10:17:00 PM

You must get the tube kind. It's not has good as the Kielh's but I love the minty feeling of it. It's great for those chap stick addicts who have to constantly apply. For those you think they can just get away with one application per day better try Kielh's instead.

on 10/21/2001 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Awful, gross, tastes bad, and smells even worse! I've found that lip products that tingle tend to make my lips even dryer. In my 30 years, nothing tastes and works better than Bonne Bell lip smackers. You can't beat $2 for a product that last about 6 months so skip this and stick to the smackers!

on 10/18/2001 1:02:00 AM

New staple!! I love this stuff!! Feels so tingly on my lips!! Great lip balm.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products