December 22, 2014 | 1678 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2001 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Felicia

This is the BEST LIP BALM on the planet. Also its never more than $2.50 so its also a bargain!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2001 8:00:00 AM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good Lipbalm. I love the tingly feeling and it's really cheap(always a plus).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2001 6:05:00 AM More reviews by callahan25

This is a good, basic lip balm. I like it mostly for the pepperminty smell and the cute packaging. I don't know that it works any better than other lip balms, but it's scent is reason enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2001 8:23:00 PM More reviews by JT14

Great Product!! Love the tingly sensation and the moisurizing benefits it gives my lips. But it is known that lip balms with mint dry your lips even though they feel smooth for a while. Just a tip I learned from working at Origins!

JT

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2001 2:38:00 PM More reviews by miki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a good, basic lipbalm. I like the tingly effect it gives to my lips. Great product, although, not my absolute favorite in the lip balm category.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2001 7:05:00 AM More reviews by D-Girl

Overall, a very good, albeit plain, lip balm. It comes in both a tube and a tin. I prefer the tube cause it's less messy. There is nothing particularly special about this lip balm, except maybe for the peppermint tingle, but that can be a turn-off for many. Still, I keep a tube handy for random application as needed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2001 10:01:00 PM More reviews by SusanR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best lipbalms - hands down. I love the tingly feeling the peppermint oil leaves on my lips, & it does a great job of moisturizing w/o being goopy (perfect under lipstick). Comes in both tin or stick form, & it's DIRT CHEAP! I found it as inexpensive as $1.25 once on Drugstore.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2001 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Koni

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best lipbalm and I've tried many. The peppermint tingly feeling is really nice. It leaves your lips really soft and they don't feel tacky or waxy like they do with other lip balms. I use the tube, it's easier to carry and apply and you don't get your fingers dirty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2001 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Colleen

This is a great lipbalm that is very moisturizing. It makes my lips tingle a little bit when I first put it on. I prefer the tube to the tin because the tin can be awkward to open.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2001 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Simplistic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! It is one of the most moisturizing lip glosses and I love the minty tingley feeling it gives your lips. My mom even loves this product.