Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 1/5/2002 4:55:00 AM

Great lip balm! Not quite as moisturizing as I'd really like, but darn close! Great price, wonderful smell, and I especially love the tingly peppermint flavor. Mine actually seemed to get more moisturizing as I got further down the tube, strange as it sounds, so I like it even better now. Ingredients are great also, I love Burt's line!

on 1/2/2002 7:00:00 PM

good basic lip balm - neither amazing nor awful. also, pretty cheap. however, for a basic lip balm in a stick, i'd go with the neutrogena norwegian one - cheap, nonwaxy, no taste, and SPF. and for a splurge - philosophy kiss me or kiehls have my hearts continued >>

on 12/17/2001 11:57:00 PM

I bought TWO, that's why. But I think this is the kinda thing that I'll use because it gives my lips that tingly feeling. FUn for a while kinda deal.
It IS waxy. I have trouble gliding my lips across each other, because they just seem to STICK. The smell isnt the best thing, and the packaging is red and yellow - a bit on the tacky side.

I would use Body Shop's Vit. E stick.

on 12/14/2001 9:10:00 PM

I don't abhor this small lip balm stick. However, the strong menthol flavor causes headaches and sometimes it's very irritating.
If Burt remove menthol from the ingredients list, I will try it again.

on 12/9/2001 10:24:00 AM

I love the lip balm in the stick form. I use it constantly. Love the way my lips tingle. My husband just took mine, so I must buy another one! ;) The lip gloss in the jar is nice too, but I mainly use it on my cuticles.

on 12/7/2001 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Cute packaging, I like that it's lighter than the usual waxy balms. If you have dry lips, this won't solve your problem!

on 12/6/2001 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Too waxy and not enough moisture. Just a cute little tin.

on 11/30/2001 11:23:00 PM

Cute packaging, not bad on the moisturising and i enjoyed the tingling mint BUT when i had raw lips, the tingling HURT! also, the balm pretty much left a waxy layer on my lips that I did not enjoy. Oh well. But I still like this. =]

on 11/27/2001 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great basic lip balm, though I tend to prefer foody smells, I would buy this again.

on 11/25/2001 12:26:00 PM

I LOVE the tube of this lip balm. I use it ALL the time. I have about three tubes-one in my coat, one in my house and one in my purse. It makes my lips tingle and feels great under lippies that are a little drying. The tin is a pain-don't even bother. But the tube is great!

Popular Lip Treatments