Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 12/6/2001 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Too waxy and not enough moisture. Just a cute little tin.

on 11/30/2001 11:23:00 PM

Cute packaging, not bad on the moisturising and i enjoyed the tingling mint BUT when i had raw lips, the tingling HURT! also, the balm pretty much left a waxy layer on my lips that I did not enjoy. Oh well. But I still like this. =]

on 11/27/2001 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great basic lip balm, though I tend to prefer foody smells, I would buy this again.

on 11/25/2001 12:26:00 PM

I LOVE the tube of this lip balm. I use it ALL the time. I have about three tubes-one in my coat, one in my house and one in my purse. It makes my lips tingle and feels great under lippies that are a little drying. The tin is a pain-don't even bother. But the tube is great!

on 11/22/2001 1:09:00 AM

This balm feels okay on the lips, but it doesn't moisturize very dry, cracked lips. And if you purchase this, get it in the tube as opposed to the tin. That tin is impossible to use, and it's so tiny!

on 11/20/2001 3:26:00 PM

Instead of healing my lips, it chapped them. I really wanted to like this since everyone recs it, but it didn't work for me.

on 11/20/2001 1:58:00 PM

This is a very nice, basic balm. The ingredients are almost all natural (Besswax, coconut oil, sunflower oil, Vitamin e, Peppermint oil etc) It is effective on chapped lips without a burning sensation (like Blistex) and much cheaper then Kiehl's. It tastes great too! Available at most drugstores or at burtsbees.com

on 11/18/2001 7:15:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff in the tube form. It's natural, lubricating, long-lasting, and offers great protection from wind, sun, etc. I love the peppermint taste, too. I use this to freshen my mouth after I've eaten if I can't brush or use a breath-mint. Peppermint is an anti-emetic, so the great smell/taste helps settle my stomach if I'm nauseous, too.

on 11/18/2001 5:34:00 PM

Ahh! I <3 this lipbalm! It is definitely my favorite...it is pepperminty and tingly feeling. Keeps my lips from being chapped....I suggest the tube kind.

on 11/17/2001 5:17:00 PM

This lip balm is great. I use the kind in the tube. It doesn't contain camphor, which can dry out your lips. The initial tingly feeling goes away and just leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. The best thing is that the ingredients are all natural.

Popular Lip Treatments