Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 12/17/2001 11:57:00 PM

I bought TWO, that's why. But I think this is the kinda thing that I'll use because it gives my lips that tingly feeling. FUn for a while kinda deal.
It IS waxy. I have trouble gliding my lips across each other, because they just seem to STICK. The smell isnt the best thing, and the packaging is red and yellow - a bit on the tacky side.

I would use Body Shop's Vit. E stick.

on 12/14/2001 9:10:00 PM

I don't abhor this small lip balm stick. However, the strong menthol flavor causes headaches and sometimes it's very irritating.
If Burt remove menthol from the ingredients list, I will try it again.

on 12/9/2001 10:24:00 AM

I love the lip balm in the stick form. I use it constantly. Love the way my lips tingle. My husband just took mine, so I must buy another one! ;) The lip gloss in the jar is nice too, but I mainly use it on my cuticles.

on 12/7/2001 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Cute packaging, I like that it's lighter than the usual waxy balms. If you have dry lips, this won't solve your problem!

on 12/6/2001 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Too waxy and not enough moisture. Just a cute little tin.

on 11/30/2001 11:23:00 PM

Cute packaging, not bad on the moisturising and i enjoyed the tingling mint BUT when i had raw lips, the tingling HURT! also, the balm pretty much left a waxy layer on my lips that I did not enjoy. Oh well. But I still like this. =]

on 11/27/2001 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great basic lip balm, though I tend to prefer foody smells, I would buy this again.

on 11/25/2001 12:26:00 PM

I LOVE the tube of this lip balm. I use it ALL the time. I have about three tubes-one in my coat, one in my house and one in my purse. It makes my lips tingle and feels great under lippies that are a little drying. The tin is a pain-don't even bother. But the tube is great!

on 11/22/2001 1:09:00 AM

This balm feels okay on the lips, but it doesn't moisturize very dry, cracked lips. And if you purchase this, get it in the tube as opposed to the tin. That tin is impossible to use, and it's so tiny!

on 11/20/2001 3:26:00 PM

Instead of healing my lips, it chapped them. I really wanted to like this since everyone recs it, but it didn't work for me.

Popular Lip Treatments