Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 3/3/2002 2:43:00 AM

I really wanted to like the product. It smells good, and it made my lips tingly...but after using it for a few days, it dried them out and made them peel. I think this lipbalm might fall into the same category as Carmex...better used on cold sores and those cracks in the corners of your mouth, rather than on a daily basis.

I love this stuff! I carry it with me everywhere! I buy multiple tubes of this stuff when I find it!I like the minty smell and how it tingles when I put it on. It also moisturizes very well. I like to exfoliate by rubbing over my lips with a toothbrush lightly then puting this stuff on...it makes my lips very soft.

on 3/1/2002 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I wanted to like this product. I liked the tingling sensation. It did nothing for my lips, even seemed to make them dryer than before I used it. My tube started smelling rancid after about a month.

on 2/28/2002 7:20:00 PM

I wear this every single day. It's a part of my morning and evening regimines. I only buy it in the tube because the pot is messy and a pain to use. The balm goes on not too thick and not too thing and generally I don't have to re-apply during the day. It is super moisturizing and makes my lips feel great. I especially love the scent and the tingly feeling you get when it first goes on.

I'm a lip balm fanatic and this is one of my top 3 lip balms! LOVE IT!! The subtle yummy mint flavor makes my lips tingle slightly, and it doesn't feel waxy at all. The only problem is the tin is so hard to open!!!

I got this in the tin and it is kind of hard to get a lot of the product out. I like it though so next time I will buy it in the stick.

on 2/17/2002 11:33:00 AM

I LOVE this lipbalm. When I first tried it, I thought the peppermint oil would dry my lips out. Suprisingly, this lipbalm is not at all drying. I like how it adds absolutely NO color, and isn't glossy & gloppy. Perfect under all lip colors.

on 2/16/2002 8:36:00 PM

I really like this lip balm. I purchased it in the tube and I love the minty feel to it. I use it at night before bed so the next morning my lips are ready for lipstick. I would highly recommend it.

on 2/9/2002 10:28:00 AM

I bought this lip balm in the tin, and I won't be doing that again. The tin is not user-friendly, and the consistency of the wax balm is too thick/hard for lips that are chapped or in need of healing.

on 2/5/2002 3:17:00 PM

I love this lip balm. I searched for it. I love the smell and the tingly feeling on my lips. It actually plumps my lips and makes them look fuller. I would definitely use it again. And duh, its waxy because IT IS MADE OF WAX, as is most all lip balm.

Popular Lip Treatments