December 20, 2014 | 991 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2001 1:02:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

New staple!! I love this stuff!! Feels so tingly on my lips!! Great lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2001 2:46:00 PM More reviews by crzygrl2b

I like how creamy and moisturizing this is and the smell and taste are so faint and light. I don't like how the tin can be difficult to pry open however. But this is great lip balm for chapped, dry or irritated lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2001 8:39:00 PM More reviews by dara09

Very nice, straightforward, no fuss product. A simple lipbalm that does the job! It's not so 'slippery' or glossy looking, it looks especially nice under matte or creamy lipsticks. Love the tingly pepperminty feel, and gone are the gross dry flakes on my lips! Sometimes I use TBS when I want something with more slip, but this one works fine, keeps my finger clean and moisturizes fine by my standards. I keep one at work for mid-day lipbalm application and it's so inexpensive too. A must-have basic!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2001 9:14:00 AM More reviews by fancypermcrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

It tingles! I love that! I'd prefer it to be a little more emollient but it's fine for a drier lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2001 10:32:00 PM More reviews by LeAnn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gotta love Burt's Bees!!! This stuff is great, non addicting (carmex) and not sticky. I love it under dry lipsticks. Really protects in the winter. I wear it at night and always wake up with soft lips. I haven't had chapped lips in so long I've forgotten what it feels like! My husband loves this too!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2001 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Adele

This dried my lips out so bad! I really wanted to love this, but it sucks :( I would not reccomend buying this, even if it is cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2001 11:07:00 AM More reviews by alikona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a great lip gloss! At $2.50, nobody should be without one! Useful all the time, I have them strewn about my house and office so I am never without. Get one ASAP!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2001 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Mere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipbalm! The peppermint oil makes my lips feel tingly. Whenever my lips get chapped and I put this stuff on, it immediately goes away. I love this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2001 12:08:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this for over $2 at my local health food store and was disappointed. It felt very waxy and left my lips feeling dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2001 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Felicia

This is the BEST LIP BALM on the planet. Also its never more than $2.50 so its also a bargain!