October 31, 2014 | 1500 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2001 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Adele

This dried my lips out so bad! I really wanted to love this, but it sucks :( I would not reccomend buying this, even if it is cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2001 11:07:00 AM More reviews by alikona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a great lip gloss! At $2.50, nobody should be without one! Useful all the time, I have them strewn about my house and office so I am never without. Get one ASAP!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2001 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Mere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipbalm! The peppermint oil makes my lips feel tingly. Whenever my lips get chapped and I put this stuff on, it immediately goes away. I love this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2001 12:08:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this for over $2 at my local health food store and was disappointed. It felt very waxy and left my lips feeling dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2001 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Felicia

This is the BEST LIP BALM on the planet. Also its never more than $2.50 so its also a bargain!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2001 8:00:00 AM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good Lipbalm. I love the tingly feeling and it's really cheap(always a plus).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2001 6:05:00 AM More reviews by callahan25

This is a good, basic lip balm. I like it mostly for the pepperminty smell and the cute packaging. I don't know that it works any better than other lip balms, but it's scent is reason enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2001 8:23:00 PM More reviews by JT14

Great Product!! Love the tingly sensation and the moisurizing benefits it gives my lips. But it is known that lip balms with mint dry your lips even though they feel smooth for a while. Just a tip I learned from working at Origins!

JT

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2001 2:38:00 PM More reviews by miki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a good, basic lipbalm. I like the tingly effect it gives to my lips. Great product, although, not my absolute favorite in the lip balm category.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2001 7:05:00 AM More reviews by D-Girl

Overall, a very good, albeit plain, lip balm. It comes in both a tube and a tin. I prefer the tube cause it's less messy. There is nothing particularly special about this lip balm, except maybe for the peppermint tingle, but that can be a turn-off for many. Still, I keep a tube handy for random application as needed.