Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

I got this in the tin and it is kind of hard to get a lot of the product out. I like it though so next time I will buy it in the stick.

on 2/17/2002 11:33:00 AM

I LOVE this lipbalm. When I first tried it, I thought the peppermint oil would dry my lips out. Suprisingly, this lipbalm is not at all drying. I like how it adds absolutely NO color, and isn't glossy & gloppy. Perfect under all lip colors.

on 2/16/2002 8:36:00 PM

I really like this lip balm. I purchased it in the tube and I love the minty feel to it. I use it at night before bed so the next morning my lips are ready for lipstick. I would highly recommend it.

on 2/9/2002 10:28:00 AM

I bought this lip balm in the tin, and I won't be doing that again. The tin is not user-friendly, and the consistency of the wax balm is too thick/hard for lips that are chapped or in need of healing.

on 2/5/2002 3:17:00 PM

I love this lip balm. I searched for it. I love the smell and the tingly feeling on my lips. It actually plumps my lips and makes them look fuller. I would definitely use it again. And duh, its waxy because IT IS MADE OF WAX, as is most all lip balm.

on 1/25/2002 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I know I'm in the minority here, but I hated this balm. The minty feel made my lips seem more dry. It also felt waxy on my lips. It was $2.50 where I bought it and I thought that was a lot for a chapstick.

on 1/13/2002 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am a self-proclaimed lip balm addict. I usually have at least 4 or 5 tubes open at one time. I always reach for this one. It smells delicious and like another reviewer said, it can freshen you up if you are unable to brush your teeth. It is very smooth and the packaging is adorable.

on 1/5/2002 1:57:00 PM

I suggest buying this in the tube and not the tin. I found the balm in the tin to be drying and waxy. The balm in the twist up tube is great btw. Awesome minty feel and is moisturizing. Smells/feels great like all of BB's stuff! :)

on 1/5/2002 4:55:00 AM

Great lip balm! Not quite as moisturizing as I'd really like, but darn close! Great price, wonderful smell, and I especially love the tingly peppermint flavor. Mine actually seemed to get more moisturizing as I got further down the tube, strange as it sounds, so I like it even better now. Ingredients are great also, I love Burt's line!

on 1/2/2002 7:00:00 PM

good basic lip balm - neither amazing nor awful. also, pretty cheap. however, for a basic lip balm in a stick, i'd go with the neutrogena norwegian one - cheap, nonwaxy, no taste, and SPF. and for a splurge - philosophy kiss me or kiehls have my hearts continued >>

Popular Lip Treatments