Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 4/11/2002 10:13:00 AM

NOT satisfied with this product at all. I got it in the tin, and while the packaging is cute, I had to "dig" to get any useful amount of product on my hand. The smell was pungent, the balm stuck to my fingers afterward, and it did nothing to keep my lips nourished. Will not be repurchasing.

on 4/5/2002 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Fabulous! I wear it at night while I sleep. When I wake up in the morning my lips are silky smooth!

on 4/5/2002 9:02:00 AM

I didn't realize how strong the minty taste was in this lip balm. I can't stand any mentholated products.

on 4/4/2002 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This product is too heavy for daytime use, so I put this on at night. It moisturizes my lips and somehow manages to freshen my breath. I love the way this stuff tingles on my lips. I highly recommend this.

on 3/29/2002 8:24:00 AM

I am sorry -- I wish I loved this product :( I love the way it smells and tingles...but it left my lips in a waxy, then dry-peely lip mess! It seems like it agrees with many people though, so it may be worth a try. I will be going back to my usual holy grail lip balm -- Menturm (from Japan), which has never failed me.

on 3/17/2002 2:57:00 PM

This my holy grail lip balm. It's the only one that I put on at night and it's still there in the morning. It's very healing too, and the price is great.

on 3/15/2002 12:17:00 AM

This is a different type of lip balm. It tingles the lips and absorbs instantly, leaving a smooth surface. It works well as a primer before lipstick. I only wish it had sunscreen.

on 3/14/2002 4:30:00 PM

I'm a loyal fan of Burt's Bees Lip Balm, in the tin (more bang for the buck - you get twice as much as you do in the plastic tube, for the same price). I use it everyday, especially at night, so I don't wake up with cracked and bleeding lips in the morning. Works like a charm.

I don't find it waxy at all, as compared to things like Chapstick, LipSmackers, etc. Who wants to be tasting petroleum?

Overall, a good lipbalm for all occasions.

on 3/9/2002 3:26:00 PM

I've used this a few times, i guess i'm just not a lip balm afficianado. Nice natural ingredients, not big on the tingly effect. I've used better, and wouldn't NEED this, but it's pretty good.

on 3/6/2002 4:19:00 PM

I bought this hoping it would smell like honey. But I opened it up and it's got a light peppermint fragrance. I put it on and it made my lips tingle a lot. It's got a smooth feeling to it. It would be great for chapped skin and lips. I'll be keeping this. I bought the tin since I couldn't find the stick and it's a little cumbersome.

Popular Lip Treatments