December 22, 2014 | 819 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2001 3:26:00 PM More reviews by froggy

Instead of healing my lips, it chapped them. I really wanted to like this since everyone recs it, but it didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2001 1:58:00 PM More reviews by dana

This is a very nice, basic balm. The ingredients are almost all natural (Besswax, coconut oil, sunflower oil, Vitamin e, Peppermint oil etc) It is effective on chapped lips without a burning sensation (like Blistex) and much cheaper then Kiehl's. It tastes great too! Available at most drugstores or at burtsbees.com

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2001 7:15:00 PM More reviews by MegS8457

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff in the tube form. It's natural, lubricating, long-lasting, and offers great protection from wind, sun, etc. I love the peppermint taste, too. I use this to freshen my mouth after I've eaten if I can't brush or use a breath-mint. Peppermint is an anti-emetic, so the great smell/taste helps settle my stomach if I'm nauseous, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2001 5:34:00 PM More reviews by crystalluffsu

Ahh! I <3 this lipbalm! It is definitely my favorite...it is pepperminty and tingly feeling. Keeps my lips from being chapped....I suggest the tube kind.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2001 5:17:00 PM More reviews by muakitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lip balm is great. I use the kind in the tube. It doesn't contain camphor, which can dry out your lips. The initial tingly feeling goes away and just leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. The best thing is that the ingredients are all natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2001 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Anne

I love this. It doesn't really do that much for my lips - it's a bit too vaxy - but I keep using it because of the GREAT taste and the tingly feeling. I'm an addict. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2001 4:18:00 PM More reviews by mypalfootfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice, minty, not sticky balm that is simple and enjoyable to apply, I like almost everything by Burt's Bees...this is a quality product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2001 2:12:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lip balm made my lips burn and feel very waxy and dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2001 9:51:00 PM More reviews by ckinsela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this balm. It feels good, but cannot compare to Kheils, I havent tried it yet. The smell kind of gets on my husbands nerves. It is strong. For my lips though, I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2001 10:17:00 PM More reviews by lisa_tse

You must get the tube kind. It's not has good as the Kielh's but I love the minty feeling of it. It's great for those chap stick addicts who have to constantly apply. For those you think they can just get away with one application per day better try Kielh's instead.