Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/19/2009 5:26:00 PM

This product works okay, it didn't work that great for me especially because its so expensive. I hate the packaging, the wand is super annoying and you can't tell when you're out of it. Personally, I like DHC's concentrated eye cream, especially because I get the cleansing oil from them and i can just get free samples and you only need the tiniest amount. Another alternative for an eye primer is MAC's Paint Peintures in color Bare Canvas, it works better than their actual eye primer.

on 4/19/2009 3:39:00 PM

With this primer, my eyeshadow lasts through a whole day at work, and tough gym workout session. Looks like I have just applied it by the time I come to take it off. Total HG.

on 4/19/2009 12:55:00 PM

The product itself is amazing. It gives great staying power to any e/s, doesn't crease, and lasts all day. But my complaint is the same as everybody else's. I don't feel like I should have to go through the trouble of cutting the bottle open to get the product I paid good money for. Sure, it's cute. But is it functional or practical? No way. The first bottle I bought was the last. I'd rather use TFSI -- it's the same stuff and it's in a handy squeeze tube.

on 4/19/2009 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i used this product a few times, but didn't find it worth the money. i would not buy it again. very overrated for my taste.

on 4/17/2009 8:10:00 PM

Love this stuff! So sad though that the packaging makes half the product inaccessable. My shadow will crease in about 10 minutes if I don't have a base on underneath, but lasts just about all day with UDPP on!!! Warning: your product will dry out really fast if you take out the stopper so you can access more product... cutting it open is the way to go apparently.

I will repurchase this... and need to shortly since mine is dried out right now!

on 4/17/2009 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a VERY good primer, however, I have dry lids so it make my eyes look wrinkley (sp?). If you have oily lids then this is def. for you!!! Since I don't, I prefer the TFSI.

on 4/17/2009 1:35:00 AM

I bought this product recently and tried it the very same day. It really does walk the talk. Lasted 13 hours on me (not testing how many days I can go on with it had to go to sleep). But eyeshadows did go on more vibrant, it did not fade nor crease on me at all.. Amazing product. Before I bought this product, it was between MAC or this. I'm glad I made a wise decision due to all the comments I've read on the MAC product.
The product is a small, straight tube inside. It's not the shape of the curvy bottle if u can't tell. I think the only CON is that I can't see how much I really do have left.

on 4/17/2009 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Naturally, I have EXTREMELY oily lids. Any time I'd want to wear eyeshadow, I wouldn't even bother because I knew it would just crease and fade away.

This product is a godsend. My eyeshadow lasts ALL day, I'm talking 15 hours long. And it still looks perfect and freshly applied.

The true test was 2 days ago when I was sitting outside in the sun at a baseball game, and I wondered how my eyeshadow would look at the end of it. It looked like I just did it 5 minutes ago.

I'm so happy with it.

on 4/16/2009 11:26:00 PM

I bought this at sephora and took it home...opened it and pulled out the wand and the sponge at the end of the wand was broken off. Then discovering how much product is left in the container...forget it! I returned it.

on 4/16/2009 6:34:00 PM

GREAT!!!!!! works wonderful and makes cheap eyeshadow look awsome! longlasting!,, just a wonderful!!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials