September 22, 2014 | 990 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by strawberrycharms

Add me to the list of those who love and adore this product. I stopped wearing eyeshadow for a long time because I couldn't get past the creasing issue. I kept reading rave reviews about UDPP so I picked up a bottle from Sephora and voila! Eyeshadow stayed on without any problems for a full 12 hours, consistently looking like I had just put it on. In fact, it only came off because I took it off - I have no doubt that this stuff would've kept on working. My only complaint is the applicator - I got a bit on my eyelashes when I was putting it on and it wouldn't come off without the assistance of makeup remover (water wouldn't take it off). It can also be hard to cover up with mascara. So apply carefully unless you're after that sickly beige eyelash look! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover16

This primer is simply amazing! I've recommended it to all of my friends and they also love it! Although it's a touch expensive it's well worth it. There is absolutely no crease. I put my eyeshadow on in the morning at 7 and by 11 the only thing that still looks good on my face is my eyeshadow. A definite must have for all makeup lovers!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by sonpan

My first eyeshadow primer! Works really good,makes my eyeshadow last all day. I would re-buy it, but I want to try the one from MAC and L'oreal.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 3:38:00 AM More reviews by 1BebeXLicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried this primer out for about 2 weeks, and it works great! BUT it turns out that i am allergic to it! It made my eyelids alll red, dry, and puffy. So i tried the 2FSI n i'm allergic to that as weellll! huge bummmmer. So i'm stuck with MAC paintpots now. If i didn't have such sensitive skin, this would be one of my HG products. Its realy does make you shadows last allll day, no lies! & i have major oily lids! so if it worked on me, i'm sure it'll work on everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by makeupholism

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love UDPP, I don't know how I managed to survive without it for so long! I forgot to apply it 2 days ago (I guess I was still sleep when I did my makeup, lol), and God, I had forgotten how ugly creased eyeshadows look. I love this. REALLY love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 12:13:00 AM More reviews by kpaul1016

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it! Cannot imagine wearing shadow without it. I have also tried the E.L.F, and it does okay for a while, but my shadow was creasing by the end of my 8 hour work day. UDPP is the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by cutie1723

This is a fabulous primer! I received a sample of it with a shadow box purchase, and wow! I'm impressed, to say the least. It made my shimmery eyeshadow last all day long with no creasing or loss of iridescence whatsoever, something that my old primer was inept at doing, to say the least. The price isn't too outrageous either. I did take off one lippy because the packaging is horrendous! It's hard to get the product out, but well worth it.

In a nutshell, Urban Decay should fire the guy who designed the tube and give the guy who designed the product a bazzillion dollar raise.
Yes folks, a bazillion. It's that good. (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by MES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this today for the first time, and wow! Now I know why it's on so many womens HG list. The texture is very soft, and it dries quickly. The most important part is that it makes your eyeshadow last all day. I blended UD's Flipside and Kiddie Pool eyeshadow over this and after hours it looks like it was just applied.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by H3LL0K1TTY

This eye primer really does live up to its high reviews, and does not dissapoint. The application of the primer goes on VERY nice and silky and makes eyeshadow colours very vivid! This little bottle really is magic!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 6:22:00 AM More reviews by mimi87

If I could describe this primer in two letters, they'd be HG! It really is magic in a genie bottle, it works absolute wonders! My eyelids are very oily and whichever eyeshadow I wear will end up fading away or collecting in the crease, as my fellow oily-lidded ladies could attest, annoying as hell right?!

If Urban Decay was just so much as to speculate quitting this product, I will hunt them down and strangle them.

Happy priming people!