November 22, 2014 | 1614 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2001 9:10:00 PM More reviews by lorien

I don't abhor this small lip balm stick. However, the strong menthol flavor causes headaches and sometimes it's very irritating.
If Burt remove menthol from the ingredients list, I will try it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2001 10:24:00 AM More reviews by donnaellen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the lip balm in the stick form. I use it constantly. Love the way my lips tingle. My husband just took mine, so I must buy another one! ;) The lip gloss in the jar is nice too, but I mainly use it on my cuticles.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2001 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cute packaging, I like that it's lighter than the usual waxy balms. If you have dry lips, this won't solve your problem!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2001 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Too waxy and not enough moisture. Just a cute little tin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2001 11:23:00 PM More reviews by feine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cute packaging, not bad on the moisturising and i enjoyed the tingling mint BUT when i had raw lips, the tingling HURT! also, the balm pretty much left a waxy layer on my lips that I did not enjoy. Oh well. But I still like this. =]

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2001 6:21:00 PM More reviews by misskitty

This is a great basic lip balm, though I tend to prefer foody smells, I would buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2001 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Dawn71675

I LOVE the tube of this lip balm. I use it ALL the time. I have about three tubes-one in my coat, one in my house and one in my purse. It makes my lips tingle and feels great under lippies that are a little drying. The tin is a pain-don't even bother. But the tube is great!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2001 1:09:00 AM More reviews by hotmagmagirl

This balm feels okay on the lips, but it doesn't moisturize very dry, cracked lips. And if you purchase this, get it in the tube as opposed to the tin. That tin is impossible to use, and it's so tiny!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2001 3:26:00 PM More reviews by froggy

Instead of healing my lips, it chapped them. I really wanted to like this since everyone recs it, but it didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2001 1:58:00 PM More reviews by dana

This is a very nice, basic balm. The ingredients are almost all natural (Besswax, coconut oil, sunflower oil, Vitamin e, Peppermint oil etc) It is effective on chapped lips without a burning sensation (like Blistex) and much cheaper then Kiehl's. It tastes great too! Available at most drugstores or at burtsbees.com