July 25, 2014 | 1154 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2001 2:12:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lip balm made my lips burn and feel very waxy and dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2001 9:51:00 PM More reviews by ckinsela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this balm. It feels good, but cannot compare to Kheils, I havent tried it yet. The smell kind of gets on my husbands nerves. It is strong. For my lips though, I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2001 10:17:00 PM More reviews by lisa_tse

You must get the tube kind. It's not has good as the Kielh's but I love the minty feeling of it. It's great for those chap stick addicts who have to constantly apply. For those you think they can just get away with one application per day better try Kielh's instead.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2001 9:04:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awful, gross, tastes bad, and smells even worse! I've found that lip products that tingle tend to make my lips even dryer. In my 30 years, nothing tastes and works better than Bonne Bell lip smackers. You can't beat $2 for a product that last about 6 months so skip this and stick to the smackers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2001 1:02:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

New staple!! I love this stuff!! Feels so tingly on my lips!! Great lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2001 2:46:00 PM More reviews by crzygrl2b

I like how creamy and moisturizing this is and the smell and taste are so faint and light. I don't like how the tin can be difficult to pry open however. But this is great lip balm for chapped, dry or irritated lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2001 8:39:00 PM More reviews by dara09

Very nice, straightforward, no fuss product. A simple lipbalm that does the job! It's not so 'slippery' or glossy looking, it looks especially nice under matte or creamy lipsticks. Love the tingly pepperminty feel, and gone are the gross dry flakes on my lips! Sometimes I use TBS when I want something with more slip, but this one works fine, keeps my finger clean and moisturizes fine by my standards. I keep one at work for mid-day lipbalm application and it's so inexpensive too. A must-have basic!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2001 9:14:00 AM More reviews by fancypermcrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

It tingles! I love that! I'd prefer it to be a little more emollient but it's fine for a drier lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2001 10:32:00 PM More reviews by LeAnn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gotta love Burt's Bees!!! This stuff is great, non addicting (carmex) and not sticky. I love it under dry lipsticks. Really protects in the winter. I wear it at night and always wake up with soft lips. I haven't had chapped lips in so long I've forgotten what it feels like! My husband loves this too!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2001 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Adele

This dried my lips out so bad! I really wanted to love this, but it sucks :( I would not reccomend buying this, even if it is cheap!