September 30, 2014 | 1951 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Twinkelstar

this is the best eyeshadow primer I've used so far. It hold everything in place and intensifies the color of my eyeshadow. It rarely creases up.

The only bad thing about it is the packaging. Just when you think you've run out, cut through the package and you'll find that there's a lot more product in there! You can also see the enkore video's for a tut about that. So product yay, packaging nay! But would I repurchase, definately!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by caligirl3

This is the best product that I have EVER tried in my entire life! I do not know how I could have lived without this!! I have REEAALLLYY oily eyelids and my eyeshadow used to always crease, I didn't think that this was normal, but I googled it and found out that a lot of people have the same problem and there are a lot of products to fix this. I literally tried just about every product to stop my shadow from creasing and this is the only one that will keep my shadow perfect alllll day no matter what! The packaging is terrible, but I can get over that! I will never stop purchasing this! Go buy it!! It's AMAZZIINNGG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 2:36:00 AM More reviews by msbuggie

After found out the release of the new gold bottle shimmer one. I can't help myself to purchase the gold bottle, even I just purchased the origrinal.

OMG!! It works like charm. I can skip the shimmer base period and my eye make up last all day long. The beige/gold tone base gives every color make up a good foundation.

For those who wanna have the shimmer look and doesn't wanna apply additional cream base...this is it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 6:25:00 PM More reviews by HelloKittyoz

I love UDPP before trying this my eyeshadow would always crease..Now my eyeshadow stays all day! and it looks just as bright and vibrant 8 hours later..A little goes long way i found if u put to much it looks kinda caked.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Kelly32179

Urban Decay is amazing! The Primer Potion makes my eyeshadow stay on all day long, especially with my oily eyelids. It also helps my Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner stay more vivid! I love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2009 6:14:00 AM More reviews by vgup9746

This primer is okay, but I found that while my eyeshadow would usually stay on a lot longer while using UDPP than when I didn't use it -- it would often crease. I don't have very oily skin, but maybe my eyelids are a bit oilier? I don't really know.
And for me, UDPP wasn't very effective with eyeshadow brands other than MAC & Makeup Forever...
On the other hand, I never had a problem blending eyeshadows on top of it (as some people have mentioned) and I didn't need to use a lot of it.
I used UDPP for a long time, but I grew sick of the packaging. While the wand was helpful to deposit the product onto my eyelids, I didn't want to cut the container open because a previous review made me paranoid about getting minuscule plastic pieces into the product... So I bought Too Faced primer instead, which I had low expectations of but surprisingly like a lot better!
x

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by kgreene938

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dirt cheap for me, one of my drugstore.com free samples. I like it, and, like primer, should use it and will eventually get around to it. I had just been making do with my foundation, but this is such an improvement that I'll definitely consider it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2009 11:07:00 PM More reviews by xovictoriasmithox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate UDPP it is way too dry I have dry eyelids to start with and it hurt my eyes and irritated my lids to where it hurt to put anything on. Too faced shadow insurance is so much better I dont see why people rave about this so much its horrible

xovictoriaox

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by KAIMILK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE this stuff so much. I use it every single day. I've been using two tubes (weird right) for about a year actually, and I am still using it after cutting the bottle open and getting the extra product out. I don't use too much of it.

For me, this works GREAT as a primer, but not sticky enough as a base. I usually use a NYX eyeshadow stick on top and my shadow lasts all day. My eyelids are extremely oily and would crease no matter what base I used, but after using UDPP, my eyeshadow lasts ALL DAY with no creasing at all. This primer would be best if you had oily lids since I heard it dries out some people's lids if they had normal lids.

The packaging however SUCKS. So took off a lippie for that. It's a pain to saw the whole thing in half to get half the product out haha. After cutting two bottles in half, I had about .20 oz of product left so DON'T WASTE IT. cut the bottle in half!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 5:40:00 PM More reviews by ToxicJulz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just got this last week, I have used it every day since! I am in love with this product. I apply it with my fingertips, not directly with the applicator, and my powder eyeshadow stays in place all day, the same as it was when I left my house in the morning! I would definitely reccommend this!