December 20, 2014 | 1667 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2002 8:16:00 PM More reviews by SoCalSwingKitten

I'm a lip balm fanatic and this is one of my top 3 lip balms! LOVE IT!! The subtle yummy mint flavor makes my lips tingle slightly, and it doesn't feel waxy at all. The only problem is the tin is so hard to open!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2002 10:41:00 PM More reviews by PineappleChick

I got this in the tin and it is kind of hard to get a lot of the product out. I like it though so next time I will buy it in the stick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2002 11:33:00 AM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lipbalm. When I first tried it, I thought the peppermint oil would dry my lips out. Suprisingly, this lipbalm is not at all drying. I like how it adds absolutely NO color, and isn't glossy & gloppy. Perfect under all lip colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2002 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

I really like this lip balm. I purchased it in the tube and I love the minty feel to it. I use it at night before bed so the next morning my lips are ready for lipstick. I would highly recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2002 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Mickie176

I bought this lip balm in the tin, and I won't be doing that again. The tin is not user-friendly, and the consistency of the wax balm is too thick/hard for lips that are chapped or in need of healing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2002 3:17:00 PM More reviews by JennyferJo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm. I searched for it. I love the smell and the tingly feeling on my lips. It actually plumps my lips and makes them look fuller. I would definitely use it again. And duh, its waxy because IT IS MADE OF WAX, as is most all lip balm.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2002 2:39:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I know I'm in the minority here, but I hated this balm. The minty feel made my lips seem more dry. It also felt waxy on my lips. It was $2.50 where I bought it and I thought that was a lot for a chapstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2002 11:47:00 PM More reviews by redhead2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a self-proclaimed lip balm addict. I usually have at least 4 or 5 tubes open at one time. I always reach for this one. It smells delicious and like another reviewer said, it can freshen you up if you are unable to brush your teeth. It is very smooth and the packaging is adorable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2002 1:57:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I suggest buying this in the tube and not the tin. I found the balm in the tin to be drying and waxy. The balm in the twist up tube is great btw. Awesome minty feel and is moisturizing. Smells/feels great like all of BB's stuff! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2002 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Shadowhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great lip balm! Not quite as moisturizing as I'd really like, but darn close! Great price, wonderful smell, and I especially love the tingly peppermint flavor. Mine actually seemed to get more moisturizing as I got further down the tube, strange as it sounds, so I like it even better now. Ingredients are great also, I love Burt's line!