October 21, 2014 | 1628 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2002 3:17:00 PM More reviews by JennyferJo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm. I searched for it. I love the smell and the tingly feeling on my lips. It actually plumps my lips and makes them look fuller. I would definitely use it again. And duh, its waxy because IT IS MADE OF WAX, as is most all lip balm.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2002 2:39:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I know I'm in the minority here, but I hated this balm. The minty feel made my lips seem more dry. It also felt waxy on my lips. It was $2.50 where I bought it and I thought that was a lot for a chapstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2002 11:47:00 PM More reviews by redhead2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a self-proclaimed lip balm addict. I usually have at least 4 or 5 tubes open at one time. I always reach for this one. It smells delicious and like another reviewer said, it can freshen you up if you are unable to brush your teeth. It is very smooth and the packaging is adorable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2002 1:57:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I suggest buying this in the tube and not the tin. I found the balm in the tin to be drying and waxy. The balm in the twist up tube is great btw. Awesome minty feel and is moisturizing. Smells/feels great like all of BB's stuff! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2002 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Shadowhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great lip balm! Not quite as moisturizing as I'd really like, but darn close! Great price, wonderful smell, and I especially love the tingly peppermint flavor. Mine actually seemed to get more moisturizing as I got further down the tube, strange as it sounds, so I like it even better now. Ingredients are great also, I love Burt's line!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2002 7:00:00 PM More reviews by wendi6716

good basic lip balm - neither amazing nor awful. also, pretty cheap. however, for a basic lip balm in a stick, i'd go with the neutrogena norwegian one - cheap, nonwaxy, no taste, and SPF. and for a splurge - philosophy kiss me or kiehls have my hearts continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2001 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Gracey_Lee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought TWO, that's why. But I think this is the kinda thing that I'll use because it gives my lips that tingly feeling. FUn for a while kinda deal.
It IS waxy. I have trouble gliding my lips across each other, because they just seem to STICK. The smell isnt the best thing, and the packaging is red and yellow - a bit on the tacky side.

I would use Body Shop's Vit. E stick.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2001 9:10:00 PM More reviews by lorien

I don't abhor this small lip balm stick. However, the strong menthol flavor causes headaches and sometimes it's very irritating.
If Burt remove menthol from the ingredients list, I will try it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2001 10:24:00 AM More reviews by donnaellen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the lip balm in the stick form. I use it constantly. Love the way my lips tingle. My husband just took mine, so I must buy another one! ;) The lip gloss in the jar is nice too, but I mainly use it on my cuticles.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2001 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cute packaging, I like that it's lighter than the usual waxy balms. If you have dry lips, this won't solve your problem!