Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 7/30/2002 6:02:00 PM

I adore this stuff!!! I always carry it with me-the tin it comes in is so practical... and cute. It feels great under lipstick.

on 7/28/2002 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This does moisturize and soften your lips. The stick form is easier to open and apply but I have the tin also. It gives your lips a slight tingle, which I don't think is bad. I would get this again.

on 7/26/2002 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Amazingly I think I'm the *only* person who likes the tin. The tingle is really neat, and my lips stay really soft! The only complaint I've heard from anyone around me is from my boyfriend, and he didn't understand why his lips were going numb until I told him (oops! heheh). One plus for the tin, I live in Nevada and tend to leave my chapstick in the truck, and it melts, I've tossed alot of chapstick tubes. The tin atleast holds the melted balm in place!

on 7/25/2002 2:11:00 AM

I love this stuff, it's a damned good lip balm. Has nice staying power, plus I love the peppermint and comfrey. The tingle makes me feel as though my lips are becoming delectabley plump! Good stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the minty tasty. Lasts about as long as other lip balms, and I prefer something with sunscreen for the daytime. Also prefer the tube to the pot lip gloss--too hard to dig out when it gets about half full!

on 7/22/2002 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

very moisturizing with lots of staying power - this is a purse staple for me. i use it daily as lip balm, as well as to blend or make lipstick more sheer. love it!

on 7/22/2002 11:53:00 AM

It has a really nice feel on the lips...very light. I prefer the tubed version to the pot.

on 7/20/2002 5:37:00 PM

I love the minty tingle of this, but it dries out my lips! I like applying it after I eat once in a while to make my breath feel fresher, but I definitely notice that my lips become rather parched after I use it repeatedly. Some think it's very moisturizing, but personally I think it does the opposite for me. But, for around $2, it can't hurt to try it!

on 7/17/2002 9:23:00 AM

SO i finally tried this and i was NOT disapointed! I love the little tin.
It smells great - peperminty, & tingles - sorty of like blistex medicated, but it tingles longer and does not smell like medicine. i put it on at night, and in the A.M, i still had some on!! A definte re-buy & my fav lippies @ the moment.

on 7/16/2002 5:06:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Balm! Nice cooling feeling for the lips and more portable to use on the go than the kiehls jar. At the price a MUST HAVE!

Popular Lip Treatments