July 22, 2014 | 1110 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2002 1:57:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I suggest buying this in the tube and not the tin. I found the balm in the tin to be drying and waxy. The balm in the twist up tube is great btw. Awesome minty feel and is moisturizing. Smells/feels great like all of BB's stuff! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2002 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Shadowhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great lip balm! Not quite as moisturizing as I'd really like, but darn close! Great price, wonderful smell, and I especially love the tingly peppermint flavor. Mine actually seemed to get more moisturizing as I got further down the tube, strange as it sounds, so I like it even better now. Ingredients are great also, I love Burt's line!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2002 7:00:00 PM More reviews by wendi6716

good basic lip balm - neither amazing nor awful. also, pretty cheap. however, for a basic lip balm in a stick, i'd go with the neutrogena norwegian one - cheap, nonwaxy, no taste, and SPF. and for a splurge - philosophy kiss me or kiehls have my hearts continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2001 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Gracey_Lee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought TWO, that's why. But I think this is the kinda thing that I'll use because it gives my lips that tingly feeling. FUn for a while kinda deal.
It IS waxy. I have trouble gliding my lips across each other, because they just seem to STICK. The smell isnt the best thing, and the packaging is red and yellow - a bit on the tacky side.

I would use Body Shop's Vit. E stick.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2001 9:10:00 PM More reviews by lorien

I don't abhor this small lip balm stick. However, the strong menthol flavor causes headaches and sometimes it's very irritating.
If Burt remove menthol from the ingredients list, I will try it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2001 10:24:00 AM More reviews by donnaellen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the lip balm in the stick form. I use it constantly. Love the way my lips tingle. My husband just took mine, so I must buy another one! ;) The lip gloss in the jar is nice too, but I mainly use it on my cuticles.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2001 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cute packaging, I like that it's lighter than the usual waxy balms. If you have dry lips, this won't solve your problem!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2001 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Too waxy and not enough moisture. Just a cute little tin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2001 11:23:00 PM More reviews by feine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cute packaging, not bad on the moisturising and i enjoyed the tingling mint BUT when i had raw lips, the tingling HURT! also, the balm pretty much left a waxy layer on my lips that I did not enjoy. Oh well. But I still like this. =]

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2001 6:21:00 PM More reviews by misskitty

This is a great basic lip balm, though I tend to prefer foody smells, I would buy this again.