Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 9/11/2002 5:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the only lip balm I use and if I don't have it my lips shrivel up and crack. Since I started using it 3 years ago my lips have never looked healthier. To me it's worth every penny.

on 9/9/2002 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My friend purchased a tin of this for me. bless her heart, but I found this product to be not worth the money at all. I gave it away immediately to my cousin. I wouldn't want my lips to wrinkle in the future, so I use a different lip product.

on 9/8/2002 8:12:00 PM

Gotta have this lip balm! I apply it everynight before bed and I wake up with super soft lips! It's thick and smooth going on, and the minty smell is a nice pick me up. I used to use this throughout the day, but now I use Almay Protective Lip Care SPF 25 in Clear during the day because it feels great and has the SPF I want. I will keep Burt's Bee's Beeswax lip balm at home and in my bag.

SINCE I DON'T WANT MY LIPS TO WRINKLE, I tried this lippie just once and will never try it again. mediocre lip balm. totally not worth the money.

on 9/4/2002 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this and use it all the time. It's medium consistency, moisturizes decently, and smells really good.

on 9/1/2002 8:43:00 PM

Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm.

I am SO GLAD I have found a million better lip balms than this one.

I'm sure everyone knows that anything with petroleum, camphor/menthol in the long run sucks out the natural moisture of your lips...

...and even worse...

causes your skin to wrinkle. continued >>

on 8/27/2002 7:34:00 PM

I agree with avakisskiss's review below...while this balm felt soothing and pleasantly tingly on my chapped lips, it did squat in the moisturizing department. It may have even DRIED OUT my lips a bit! So while the tube (with cute little bee pictures on it)is adorable and it feels nice for awhile, I won't repurchase simply because I need a lip balm with more moisturizing power and a shinier finish.

on 8/27/2002 3:35:00 PM

Unfortunately, I don't get the raves for this product. I love a tingly feel but this dried out my lips. I was having to reapply constantly. The pot form was a little better than the tube but still drying.

on 8/17/2002 9:21:00 PM

This is the BEST chapstick EVER! It totally hydrates your lips and keeps them from chapping...the packaging isn't too exciting, but they just came out with it in pot form. A must-have!

on 8/13/2002 2:14:00 PM

Super rich and tingly, I really like this balm in the winter, under a gloss or lipstick. It has a fun taste too, nothing gross like some other beeswaxy lip balms. It's great for the price, I just wish it had a gloss to it.

Top Rated Lip Treatments