Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the minty tasty. Lasts about as long as other lip balms, and I prefer something with sunscreen for the daytime. Also prefer the tube to the pot lip gloss--too hard to dig out when it gets about half full!

on 7/22/2002 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

very moisturizing with lots of staying power - this is a purse staple for me. i use it daily as lip balm, as well as to blend or make lipstick more sheer. love it!

on 7/22/2002 11:53:00 AM

It has a really nice feel on the lips...very light. I prefer the tubed version to the pot.

on 7/20/2002 5:37:00 PM

I love the minty tingle of this, but it dries out my lips! I like applying it after I eat once in a while to make my breath feel fresher, but I definitely notice that my lips become rather parched after I use it repeatedly. Some think it's very moisturizing, but personally I think it does the opposite for me. But, for around $2, it can't hurt to try it!

on 7/17/2002 9:23:00 AM

SO i finally tried this and i was NOT disapointed! I love the little tin.
It smells great - peperminty, & tingles - sorty of like blistex medicated, but it tingles longer and does not smell like medicine. i put it on at night, and in the A.M, i still had some on!! A definte re-buy & my fav lippies @ the moment.

on 7/16/2002 5:06:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Balm! Nice cooling feeling for the lips and more portable to use on the go than the kiehls jar. At the price a MUST HAVE!

on 7/13/2002 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this balm. I like that it tingles the lips and has staying power. I am a total fan and have been using it since my mom first saw Burts in the store.

on 7/12/2002 12:08:00 PM

i HATE the tin!!! i can't get it open if i shut it all the way. this sounds like a silly complaint but i found this really frustrating!

the balm was nice but the packaging was such an issue, i threw it away!

on 7/10/2002 10:56:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i was really amazed at the staying power of this balm - i applied it at about 11 p.m. last night before i went to bed, and it was still on when i woke up this morning at 7:30. love the pepperminty taste, and this keeps my lips soft and moisturized (though not *quite* as well as smith's rosebud salve). i like this alot, and will be purchasing another (in tube form) for my carmex-addict boyfriend (who also sampled this and liked it).

on 6/13/2002 4:10:00 PM

Love this. Moisturizes my chapped lips.

Popular Lip Treatments