China Glaze For Audrey

4.3

on 2/20/2010 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Picked this beaut up at Sallys Beauty Supplies for $5.

Gorgeous Tiffany & CO. box blue. Long lasting, doesn't chip, & is A+ quality.

I like China Glaze polishes a lot better than OPI. They're cheaper, easier to locate+purchase, the shades are always exact, & I find the packaging to be a lot cuter.

This along with C.G Recycle are definitely my HG nail polishes. :)

on 2/18/2010 2:05:00 PM

When i saw this on MUA, i knew i had to check it out! It reminds me of Easter Eggs. SO GORGEOUS! I find that it doesn't chip easily which is good, and after a few coats i get the color just like in the bottle! I even got my mom hooked on this shade. I think this would look good on super pale and dark skintones. I hope they never DC this.

on 2/16/2010 1:48:00 PM

For anyone who is having problems with the color being streaky, I find that applying a coat of white polish on your nails FIRST helps a lot. With "For Audrey", I applied one coat of white polish, then one coat of "For Audrey" and it helped a lot. Love this color!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A perfect Tiffany-inspired robin's egg blue creme. I love this polish - one of my fave ChG's. A little streaky and hard to apply but that colour! worth the trouble.

A perfect, creamy robin's egg blue in my opinion. I like China Glaze polishes--they go on smoothly and last well in my experience. For Audrey is no exception!

on 1/27/2010 4:48:00 PM

this color is awesome. have yet to try it but i'm sure i'll love it, LOVE china glaze.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The color is great. It matches my Tiffany's box perfectly. The color goes on smoothly. Two coats are needed to make the color completely opaque. I really like China Glaze's nail polish. I am always impressed by the colors and by how long the nail polish lasts.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Everytime I wear this color, I get compliments on it from men and women. When I wear it in the MAC store, all the SA mistake it for Peppermint Patty, so if you're looking for a close enough dupe for PP, this might be it. I love it and find with CG n/p if you use the fast forward top coat, I can get 5 days worth of wear with it. Will be re-purchasing this color

on 1/20/2010 2:20:00 AM

The colour is beautiful, but somehow, it just doesn't work on me. I do receive a lot of compliments for it though :)

on 1/18/2010 10:17:00 PM