China Glaze For Audrey

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like this shade of blue. Is it an exact match for Tiffany's? No. But it looks great nonetheless. It's more of a robin's egg blue. I got compliments on it when I wore it.

Love this polish. OMG, it is the most gorgeous Robin's egg blue. Exactly like a Tiffany's box. Needs 2 coats to be opaque. Going on well but, wish the brush was wide like OPI. Also, the formula was very runny and I ended up having to wipe off the brush many many times to prevent globs of the polish from pooling up on my nails. If the brush was wider and the formula thicker (like OPI), I definitely would have given it 5 lips. Great color, perfect for Spring.

I really like this nail polish! It's a gorgeous Tiffany blue color, which is great for spring. I love the way it looks with my skintone, but I'm sure darker skintones than me can wear it also. The formula is very thin and a bit streaky, but it's opaque in two coats.

The only reason why I gave it a 4 was because of the brush. Now, I am a devoted OPI fan, they will always be my favorite nail polish brand. I love the pro wide brush, it makes application so much easier. But china glaze's brush is horrible in my opinion. It's flimsy and tiny, and the with the thin formula, I end up getting way too much polish on my nail no matter how much I try to wipe off.

But, since it is a gorgeous color, I'll probably rebuy if I run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Picked this beaut up at Sallys Beauty Supplies for $5.

Gorgeous Tiffany & CO. box blue. Long lasting, doesn't chip, & is A+ quality.

I like China Glaze polishes a lot better than OPI. They're cheaper, easier to locate+purchase, the shades are always exact, & I find the packaging to be a lot cuter.

This along with C.G Recycle are definitely my HG nail polishes. :)

When i saw this on MUA, i knew i had to check it out! It reminds me of Easter Eggs. SO GORGEOUS! I find that it doesn't chip easily which is good, and after a few coats i get the color just like in the bottle! I even got my mom hooked on this shade. I think this would look good on super pale and dark skintones. I hope they never DC this.

For anyone who is having problems with the color being streaky, I find that applying a coat of white polish on your nails FIRST helps a lot. With "For Audrey", I applied one coat of white polish, then one coat of "For Audrey" and it helped a lot. Love this color!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A perfect Tiffany-inspired robin's egg blue creme. I love this polish - one of my fave ChG's. A little streaky and hard to apply but that colour! worth the trouble.

A perfect, creamy robin's egg blue in my opinion. I like China Glaze polishes--they go on smoothly and last well in my experience. For Audrey is no exception!

this color is awesome. have yet to try it but i'm sure i'll love it, LOVE china glaze.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The color is great. It matches my Tiffany's box perfectly. The color goes on smoothly. Two coats are needed to make the color completely opaque. I really like China Glaze's nail polish. I am always impressed by the colors and by how long the nail polish lasts.

Top Rated China Glaze Products