China Glaze For Audrey

4.3

on 2/18/2010 2:05:00 PM

When i saw this on MUA, i knew i had to check it out! It reminds me of Easter Eggs. SO GORGEOUS! I find that it doesn't chip easily which is good, and after a few coats i get the color just like in the bottle! I even got my mom hooked on this shade. I think this would look good on super pale and dark skintones. I hope they never DC this.

on 2/16/2010 1:48:00 PM

For anyone who is having problems with the color being streaky, I find that applying a coat of white polish on your nails FIRST helps a lot. With "For Audrey", I applied one coat of white polish, then one coat of "For Audrey" and it helped a lot. Love this color!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A perfect Tiffany-inspired robin's egg blue creme. I love this polish - one of my fave ChG's. A little streaky and hard to apply but that colour! worth the trouble.

A perfect, creamy robin's egg blue in my opinion. I like China Glaze polishes--they go on smoothly and last well in my experience. For Audrey is no exception!

on 1/27/2010 4:48:00 PM

this color is awesome. have yet to try it but i'm sure i'll love it, LOVE china glaze.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The color is great. It matches my Tiffany's box perfectly. The color goes on smoothly. Two coats are needed to make the color completely opaque. I really like China Glaze's nail polish. I am always impressed by the colors and by how long the nail polish lasts.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Everytime I wear this color, I get compliments on it from men and women. When I wear it in the MAC store, all the SA mistake it for Peppermint Patty, so if you're looking for a close enough dupe for PP, this might be it. I love it and find with CG n/p if you use the fast forward top coat, I can get 5 days worth of wear with it. Will be re-purchasing this color

on 1/20/2010 2:20:00 AM

The colour is beautiful, but somehow, it just doesn't work on me. I do receive a lot of compliments for it though :)

on 1/18/2010 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

the best colorr ever.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

what an AMAZINGGGGG NAIL POLISH!! trust me, some of my family members are in the nail salon business, and i have tried brands from essie to OPI to chinaglaze. and this one is WHERE ITS AT. the second coat really makes a difference and it is super opaque and creamy. it is VERY bright, and it is the one nail polish that i can always trust to earn me a compliment. it actually is more exciting on the nails than in the bottle, though thats hard to believe. the finish is very smooth, NOT streaky, and easy-to-work-with. it lasts quite a long time, i've had it on for almost 2 weeks and it hasn't chipped AT ALL. i recommend it with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, because it really does make the difference. i'm being completely serious, this combo is my ultimate favorite (along with metrochic by sephora by opi of course:)

Top Rated China Glaze Products