Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 2/12/2010 10:05:00 PM

Very moisturizing! Love this chapstick. Smells good, goes on smooth, and moisturizes for a really long time. I can probably go longer between applications but I'm addicted to lip products so I tend to grab for it every 5 minutes anyways, but you totally don't need to lol. Gives my lips a nice red tint.

on 2/12/2010 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

just like the chapstick but better..
really hydrating during the winter..
tingles and smells good..

I LOVE LOVE THIS! - the original can be annoying at times because of the minty flavor that can sometimes be numbging.. this one has a hint of red which looks really natural and healthy and it tastes and smells great! LOVE

on 2/12/2010 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been on the hunt for a subtle tinted lip balm in a stick since I can't stand putting my fingers in a lip product. It's been impossible to find one that was actually sheer and had no shimmer. The only ones I could find were always in pots. This is the only thing I've found that comes close to what I've been looking for. The tint is super subtle and gives my lips a natural rosy glow. It moisturizes without a waxy feel. The scent isn't all that great, but the look makes it worth it. After using it a few days I hardly notice it.

on 2/11/2010 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Well I am on a natural health kick currently, and after reading about how ingesting parabens from lip balms could be harmful etc. I went and bought this as it is supposed to be natural and paraben free. Sadly this was not moisturizing for me like a regular, petroleum chapstick and had to keep reapplying every 10 minutes. I tried some other natural lip balms but same thing. I read somewhere that microbes can feed on natural plant oils etc. and cannot on petroleum, and some people therefore actually get irritated with natural products. I guess I am one of them as even jojoba oil clogged me up. Well I guess I will stick to petroleum lip balms then, as bacteria can't feed on it. BTW I also read that petroleum is not that bad since it is made from fossil fuels which is basically decayed organic matter from 1000's of years back :)

on 2/9/2010 1:41:00 PM

I like how smooth it glides on my lips and it keeps my lips soft and moisturized longer than the regular Burt's Bee. Overall it's a great product, but I would rather it be colorless and I really don't like that smell. I have allergies so every now and then I'll inhale through my mouth... and I really don't like the smell going through.

on 2/8/2010 11:26:00 AM

Ooh, I love this stuff! My lips have been a disaster my whole life. This product goes on so nice and stays on. It feels great and keeps my lips soothed, soft, and moist.

on 2/5/2010 7:58:00 PM

this is just ok. my husband gave it to me. he thought it was too tinted for him. it smells wierd. it does soften my lips, but it's pretty much like ordinary chapstick. one thing that i really like about this lip balm is that burt's bees didn't put peppermint oil in it. i wish they would stop putting peppermint oil in the other lip balms and in the shimmer sticks. so, my feelings about it are meh. but i gave it an extra lippie for lack of peppermint oil.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I hate the smell of this..plus it wore off in like 3 minutes, not even with rubbing it or anything. Not the best ever, way over priced. I like softlips or carmex better. Plus it made my lips sting.

So much better than the honey balm. This has a decent 'slip', so applies easily. It's colourless on me and does a good job of keeping lips smooth.

Popular Lip Treatments