November 27, 2014 | 1337 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by prettyvacant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

With all of the lip balms on the market was it too much to ask for one that is perfect? Guess not - this one is it! It is one of the few products that I feel lost without. It is natural, keeps your lips soft and moisturized and repairs chapped lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by hirotoki

my all time favourite lipbalm
doesnt feel way and goes on very smoothly
i also love it that it has a nice pink tint to it which gives my lips a very healthy color
does everything it claims on the packaging
i have been repurchasing this over and over again
and its my favvv next to mentholatum's lipice

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by mtinio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to lip product - in fact, my go-to "make-up" product, even when I don't wear any make-up on most days. This does a great job of moisturizing my lips without leaving it sticky or heavy feeling. I find that I rarely have to reapply during the day. Relatively speaking, its not as cheap as other lip balms or chap sticks out there but have an affinity for the Burt's Bees name.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by rachelbobco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My favorite of all the Burt balms, maybe they only just now perfected the formula? I liked the beeswax until I tried the honey which was softer and not as waxy and liked that until I tried this, softer, more moisturizing and less waxy still. Oh Burt, what's next? I can hardly wait...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat131

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this lip balm. It is light and not sticky and smells yummy. It gives me just enough moisture and lasts for a while. Plus, it's my boyfriend's favorite lip balm for me to wear ; )

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by peanutbuddy

If you tried this a few months ago and but didn't like the smell/taste - try it again! I really think they changed the scent. It used to be a heavy, spicy scent, almost like potpourri. Now it is lighter and fruitier, reminds me a little like watermelon.

I've been using this chap stick forever. I never was a big fan of the smell, but used it anyway because it makes my lips full and soft and lasts a long time. Works especially well in the harsh winters. Imparts a slight tint and shine, but not too obvious. The product lasts for a long time as well. I bought a new tube for the first time in a few months and was pleasantly surprised by the scent!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by labu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

For $2.50 from the drugstore, I wish I would have saved the money for a parking meter or something. Although it makes for a pretty and subtle "pomegranate" red tone to the lips, this really does nothing for me as a lip moisturizer. I find that I have to run it over my lips numerous times just to feel that there's something on there, and for my lips not to be so dry. Then it only lasts a short time before my lips are even more dried out than before I had first put it on... essentially, I have to keep reapplying frequently to maintain any kind of moisture on my lips, or else they get even dryer. I'd say the only good use for this balm will be a thin coat underneath lip glosses. I'll stick with Carmex original click-stick, thanks, which lasts for HOURS and leaves a beautiful subtly glossy finish, soft lips, and even tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by dawnwfoster

Originally i purchased the honey-flavored lipbalm by burts bees and hated the scent. the pomegranate flavor suits me much better while being just as moisturizing. i love the hydration it provides my lips. i use this at night before going to sleep. if there was a version of the pomegranate balm with SPF i would also use it during the day. it is a balm not a lipstick, and is not intended for pigmentation. thus i did not expect my lips to have any color after applying, however i was pleasantly surprised to see that my lips were a healthy pinkish color (not obvious, just pretty). as i only wear it at night, it doesnt matter either way, but it's just a nice touch. during the day i wear something with SPF 20 (neutrogena lip soother). in all, i will definitely be repurchasing this burts bees pomegranate lip balm again and again and again. i love the fact that it has natural ingredients and have always had great results with burts bees products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate034

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lip balm after purchasing the original balm and liking that. This lip balm has not left me dissapointed at all. The lip balm is a reddish berry color in the tube and give the lips the tiniest hint of color. Barely noticeable but a nice little perk. I find that it is a must have for the winter as thats when my lips are most chapped. It doesnt give the tingling feeling as much as the original but I still love it. The packaging is just like the orginal balm only with a red lid. Its a great product one that I will definately be buying over and over again. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 9:58:00 AM More reviews by technopixie

This is the best non-petroleum, all-natural lip balm I've found. It's flavorless, and it smells pleasantly like pomegranate tea with a spoonfull of honey, which dissipates quickly. This isn't as effective at healing my chapped lips as straight-up petroleum jelly, and it doesn't leave my lips as soft when it wears off (after eating and drinking). But it works better for me than original Burt's, Badger stick balm, the eos sphere, and even medicated Blistex so I'm satisfied (and perhaps a convert to non-menthol lip products). I don't really get color payoff, but it does brighten the pinkness of my lips and works perfectly with Becca beach tint. Definitely try this if you're looking for a more natural lippie or if you've had problems with menthol.