BeneFit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

3.1

on 2/25/2009 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm just amazed at how natural my skin looked after applying this although the color fits all!!!!It goes on kinda sheer, not heavy enough to cover my acne scars. But it does blur some minor imperfections like dark circle. It has kinda sheer-slightly medium coverage. And it gives the natural look. But not my favorite foundation as i tend to use a much more heavier coverage foundation.

on 2/23/2009 7:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this product. I wish I had it in my budget to have it all the time. I love how to covers up all imperfections and leaves a matte finish on your face.

YOU NEED to use a foundation brush to get your money's worth out of this. The sponge it comes with soaks up so much product.

I haven't been getting the "orange" tint everyone is talking about. I do have pink undertones. And it's hard to find make up that goes with my skin. And I feel that this does.

Really this product is easy to apply, to blend, and I love the finish. When I can, I'll buy again!

on 2/17/2009 4:32:00 PM

This has the best coverage among foundation. Wow, when I suffered from acne, my friend recommened this and I fell in love when MA put on my face. It covered everything!! Since it has a heavy coverage, I don't use it anymore. However, If you are too stressed with your skin, use this. This is very sheer and goes on smoothly but provides you the best coverage.

on 2/17/2009 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this product. It goes on like foundation but ends up having a matte finish almost. I think the color blends beautifully and the packaging is so clever and cute.

on 2/17/2009 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I Love love love this product!!! Only comes in 2 shades and the lighter shade works perfectly with my skin tone. I hate the feel of makeup and I like the fact that you can get pretty good coverage without the heaviness of a liquid makeup. My skin is oily and I mostly use this on my nose and chin to even out my skin tone. So far I have been using it for about a week and no breakouts. It smooths on and blends nicely and turns into a powder like finish. I highly recommend.

This product is AMAZING
it fits everyones skin tone whether your as dark as summer or light as winter.
it looks very natural
veryy veryy goood!

on 2/15/2009 1:07:00 PM

I got this as part of the benefit beauty cravings set.

I dont think I'd be buying again, cause you get so little for what you pay, and I'm quite glad that it came with Dallas and Bad Gal Lash which are pretty good value for money items..

The coverage provided is sheer, and it works only to even out your skin tone (which is what I need anyways), so don't buy it if you intend to use it to cover scars or whatever. It won't help in any way..

I always apply using the sponge provided, I cant imagine doing it with my bare hands. It would be too messy/disgusting..

I think the item also made me break out on my cheeks, I'm not too sure. .But I've never had any sort of pimples or whatever until I started using this item, so you tell me :D :D

That's all I guess.. I won't be repurchasing, but i'll use it till it finishes. i mean, it isn't too bad, but it is just too expensive for what you actually get.

I really like the packaging but this was WAY too orange for me. It looked ridiculous. Sadly had to return it.

on 2/10/2009 9:49:00 PM

I really really like this product. I have combination skin with a pretty oily tzone and some mild unevenness. I'm pretty fair and I don't find this to be too orange at all. I've tried every tinted moisturizer/powder foundation etc in an attempt to find something with a nice texture and light coverage. If you're looking for lots of coverage this isn't for you...but with a little concealer underneath this gives me a great glow that is not as sticky as tinted moisturizer or as drying as powder foundation. Seriously, I love this product and it's a much more reasonably priced alternative to similar items such as the Perfekt skin version.

I love this stuff...
I'm pale as well, but I've never noticed an orangy tint.
I use it with the benefit foundation brush - never tried it with the sponge. It just events out my skin tone nicely and is really silky...its the only foundation i've ever had any success with.

I do have to moisturize very well though.