July 26, 2014 | 1012 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 1:58:00 AM More reviews by DT1Artgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I Love love love this product!!! Only comes in 2 shades and the lighter shade works perfectly with my skin tone. I hate the feel of makeup and I like the fact that you can get pretty good coverage without the heaviness of a liquid makeup. My skin is oily and I mostly use this on my nose and chin to even out my skin tone. So far I have been using it for about a week and no breakouts. It smooths on and blends nicely and turns into a powder like finish. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by dancesuperstarabh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is AMAZING
it fits everyones skin tone whether your as dark as summer or light as winter.
it looks very natural
veryy veryy goood!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by maddoc

I got this as part of the benefit beauty cravings set.

I dont think I'd be buying again, cause you get so little for what you pay, and I'm quite glad that it came with Dallas and Bad Gal Lash which are pretty good value for money items..

The coverage provided is sheer, and it works only to even out your skin tone (which is what I need anyways), so don't buy it if you intend to use it to cover scars or whatever. It won't help in any way..

I always apply using the sponge provided, I cant imagine doing it with my bare hands. It would be too messy/disgusting..

I think the item also made me break out on my cheeks, I'm not too sure. .But I've never had any sort of pimples or whatever until I started using this item, so you tell me :D :D

That's all I guess.. I won't be repurchasing, but i'll use it till it finishes. i mean, it isn't too bad, but it is just too expensive for what you actually get.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by RedLipsSinkShips

I really like the packaging but this was WAY too orange for me. It looked ridiculous. Sadly had to return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by allyson399

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really really like this product. I have combination skin with a pretty oily tzone and some mild unevenness. I'm pretty fair and I don't find this to be too orange at all. I've tried every tinted moisturizer/powder foundation etc in an attempt to find something with a nice texture and light coverage. If you're looking for lots of coverage this isn't for you...but with a little concealer underneath this gives me a great glow that is not as sticky as tinted moisturizer or as drying as powder foundation. Seriously, I love this product and it's a much more reasonably priced alternative to similar items such as the Perfekt skin version.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 1:46:00 AM More reviews by arabprincesa

I love this stuff...
I'm pale as well, but I've never noticed an orangy tint.
I use it with the benefit foundation brush - never tried it with the sponge. It just events out my skin tone nicely and is really silky...its the only foundation i've ever had any success with.

I do have to moisturize very well though.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by VickyS169318

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i honestly bough this product mostly because of the packaging and the easy way to apply it.
like other reviewers with fair skin the product was too dark and orangey and gave no to little coverage.. sooo waste of money really as its pretty expensive.
one good point is that it doesnt look cakey.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2009 5:23:00 AM More reviews by twiggy016

The packaging for this product is gorgeous!
As for the product itself, im not too pleased.
I have fair skin and this made my face totaly orange!
The formula does not blend well at all, but the product is actually good for touch-ups on top of the foundation I was already wearing as it didnt look as orange.
Wouldn't buy again :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by onlyprada

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i really like the packaging...but thats about it...it is so sheeer you cant really tell that you even have foundation on, the texture is really oily plus it smells kinda strange...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2009 5:13:00 AM More reviews by formerfatty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

The sa made me up with this in a store and I bought it.....fool that I am. Coverage is so sheer it's not really foundation, it's like a very transparent tinted moisturiser and a greasy one at that. I didn't like this at all, after about an hour my skin was shiny and starting to itch. I'm rarely allergic to stuff but this was just cloying. I think money would be better spent on either a decent foundation OR a tinted moisturiser to suit your skin type. This product doesn't quite know what it's purpose is.