Everyday Minerals Semi-Matte Foundation

3.8

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Mica. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this one as well as the intensive! Really does go on a bit lighter but wears just as well and covers almost as well. No breakouts and no oil with this one - really gives your skin a natural, smooth finish. Love it!

This foundation is great! I have combination skin, and it keeps me shine free all day. It's truly semi-matte, not completly matte. In the winter I use this and the glow formula mixed together to get more of a glow. I began using this instead of Bare Escentuals when BE began making my skin itch to the point that it was impossible to wear. Plus, this is sooooooooooo much cheaper! I recommend that everyone try it. My only complaint is the packaging, which could be a little better designed, but I use a BE foundation compact, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I chose this formula for my first samples and I'm glad I did, because I love it. I have dry skin and matte foundations tend to emphasize the dryness and look muddy. EM's semi-matte has just enough sheen in it to look natural on me. I'm definitely going to purchase the full size when the sample runs out.

i super love this foundation!!! i ordered the sample of 3 foundations and they are all good. as of now, im using medium beige in semi matte formula and its really really good. my skin looks healthy and blooming. what i dont like about mineral make up is the packaging and it is also time consuming. i also hate it when im bringing the make up with me and its all over my cosmetic pouch. i wish they could do something like pressed the minerals so it would be in a compact. but i really really love the foundation!!!

I love this product! It works better on my skin than any other foundation I've ever tried - I have dry combination skin, and while my t-zone does start to shine again after a while, it doesn't make my dryness worse at all. I took off one lippie for the shine, though. I was lucky enough to find my colour right away - Fair works very well for me, and covers part of my reddish complexion without making me look paler than I really am. The coverage is good enough for me as well. Would repurchase.

I recently ordered a sample kit after reading the glowing reviews both here and on the Australian Vogue forums - and I am definitely a convert! I was lucky enough to hit on my perfect shade right away, and have been thrilled with the product. Even though I live in a very warm and humid area (where normal makeup tends to just slide straight off my face), I get only a little 'glow' by the end of the day, and my skin looks naturally flawless. And my skin has been softer and clearer than usual, even without makeup!

So my favorite formula is the Semi-matte! It works great and gives me just the right amount of coverage. It looks and feels so natural! I LOVE IT. Since I mix foundation shades I mix it with the matte formula during the summer when I get oily and the original glo when I get dried out during the winter! Most of the time I just use the semi-matte formula cause it is my favorite!

I liked the way this evened out my skin but by mid-day my face was an oil slick. Normally, I have combo skin that is taken care of by a bit of Cover Girl powder. I guess I just can't use this formula. Sheer Cover caused oil as well. I have no idea why, but I don't think i can wear MMU.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my every day staple foundation. It's quick to apply, evens out my skin tone, and doesn't break me out or make me itchy. I also have the intensive for more bring-on-the-big-guns days, when my face is really broken out or I need a more flawless complexion, like for photos.

I've reordered twice, and it's the only foundation I've ever used up and reordered. Great stuff, and cheap, but it's too easy to get too much product on the brush and it spills out of the sifter if the container is overturned, so I store it on a shelf rather than in a makeup bag.

I'm very pleased with the quality and how this product feels on my face. I like it much better than BE, which made my face so dry & red! I love the sliky texture and it covers very well.