Lancome Teint Idole ULTRA [DISCONTINUED]

Lancome Teint Idole ULTRA  [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

aqua/water, cyclohexasiloxane, nylon-12, isododecane, alcohol denat., cyclopentasiloxane, peg-10 dimethicone, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, peg-20, hdi-trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, titanium dioxide, glycerin, silica, alumina, aluminum hydroxide, magnesium sulfate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, distearisotearate, acrylates copolymer, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, butylparaben, tocopherol, may contain: CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/iron oxides, CI 77891, titanium dioxideשששש

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I adore this foundation because it provides full coverage and leaves you with flawless skin that lasts all day. What I don't adore is the price tag. I have found several drugstore foundations that work just as well. However, if you can stomach the price and if you need a natural looking, full coverage foundation, this is the one for you. Hint: Apply just a little bit and blend thoroughly and quickly as this dries really fast. You can apply a little more if you need to, but a little goes a long way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far the best “feeling” foundation that I have ever tried…and I have tried them all. Companies will list their product as “oil free” but as soon as I put it on, I can tell it’s going to be an oily day. Most are too heavy. I have acne prone skin therefore with the treatments I use I like my foundation to be very light but provide maximum coverage and this does!! It’s pretty expensive however; it does last for a while. I think my last bottle lasted for 4-5 months with everyday use. So if you do the math and spend $38USD on a bottle then it equates to $7.60 per month!!! And even better if it’s Bonus Time..you can get additional products.
This is the best foundation so far and I will repurchase unless I run into something else that feels like light and provides this type of coverage!!!! MY HG foundation!

This by far is the best foundation I have found for my skin. Its so light and blends in so smoothly, and alot goes a long way. It does not cake and has true staying power. I have acne scars and acne and this keeps my skin all one color. You may need a concealer for blemishes or dark spots, but this does cover significantly well. My face is combination skin so by the end of the day usually my make up is melting off my face, but this is not the case with this foundation. Ive been using this on and off for about 3 or 4 years, and go off when i "think" there is something out there better or to try new products and nothing has compared yet, even MAC which I recently purchased which is crap. MAC gives you a flawless look BUT it does run, it rubs off and doesnt blend into the skin (this is the foundation stick) but did cover my acne. NOPE, im sticking with this product!! HIghly recommend!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have a hard time finding decent foundation that's the right color (I'm fair), doesn't break me out, or make my t-zone oily. This is my exact color, so I don't have to worry about it looking slightly unnatural. It is long-lasting.

Added bonuses: a little goes a loooong way, it goes on silky-smooth, it provides descent coverage w/o caking, and looks so natural and flawless. (But then It better look damn good for $38!) With this product, u get what u pay for, esp if cheap foundations don't work on u. Will buy again unless I find something cheaper that's just as good.

I used to wear EL Doublewear to cover my horrible post acne skin, but since I'm on treatment and my skin is clearer I need a lighter foundation to use daily that last long enough for at least 8 hours. My friend recommended Lancome Teinte Idole and when I tested at the counter I fell in love at first sight with the texture and how it dissapeared into my skin. It feels very light and smooth on my face, I apply it after moisturizer and finish it with MUFE HD powder, the result is: I can't stop checking out on mirrors whenever I go!
The staying power is quite good, even though nowhere near 14 hours like it claimed to be. However, since it's a bit runny I end up using more than I need to and I also don't like the smell/fragrance, hence 1 lippie off. Otherwise, it's a very good foundation that I will repurchase unless I find something better (and less pricey).

i really like this foundation. the SA matched my color really really well! could this be my HG? oh man....

Excellent full-coverage, all-day wearing liquid foundation. Oil-free and non-comodogenic, as it says on the label. I have bronzed, combination skin and I was searching for something that would leave a soft finish and full coverage. This is the foundation for me. Not greasy, although after a full day my skin did fell a little bit dewy. Excellent product by lancome. Will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like how this product felt and that it matched my skin too, also, it photographed so nicely..but, all in all, it lasted almost all day throughout the humidity, but it gave me little pimples around my face, and that is the biggest problem. Unfortunately, I will not repurchase...

I have very oily and acne prone skin. I was actually looking for Kiehl's face cleansing products, and when I was asking the Lancome lady about Kiehl's, she decided to give me a full on consultation, and she used the Teinte Idole Ultra, and even gave me samples. I loved it enough to purchase a bottle.
What I love about this product is the lack of bismuth in it, which is said to clog pores even when the product is advertised as non comedogenic. Overall, the product gives a matte finish, but I usually have to re-touch mid day due to the fact that I have very oily skin. Coverage = medium.
Be sure to visit a Lancome counter so they can match your skin!

I had to blend two colors to get close to the right shade and it still wasn't quite right. With the price tag, having to get two did not make for a happy wallet. The coverage was pretty good and my acne improved a little with this (over other oil-free, non-comedogenic brands). I couldn't get over the lack of color selection or the price tag and have since switched to minerals (where I finally found the perfect shade and no more break outs).