Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 3/9/2009 6:50:00 PM

I love this stuff. All it takes is two swipes on a cotton round to get off my MAC eyeshadow (I'm talking strong pigments and tons of sparkles), mascara, and eyeliner. The teeny bit of eye makeup that remains is then swept away by whatever cleanser I use (usually Cetaphil). It is oily as another reviewer pointed out, but I feel that it's moisturizing. I have sensitive eye lids that sometimes break out in eczema which is usually always aggravated by eye makeup removers and this is one of the only ones that doesn't cause trouble for me. I can't comment on the price, because I'm currently using a sample but I know it's not dirt cheap. I am, however, willing to pay the price because it's so gentle and that's important with a product that you're using near your eyes.

on 3/6/2009 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

pros: -removes makeup quickly without hassle.
-doesnt sting eyes.
cons: -leaves skin oily.
-somewhat expensive.
overall this is a pretty good remover. You need to really shake it before use or the oil separates. I got it as a sample and i havent run out so far. I'm not sure yet if i will repurchase....

on 2/22/2009 9:03:00 PM

I have been using this for many years and I love it. My daughters all use it now also. Takes the makeup off without any stinging. I do not need to tug at my makeup, it comes off easily. I have tried others in the past but always go back to this. Leaves a little oily residue behind but that wipes off easily and if there is any left I figure it is moisterizing the skin around my eyes. I will keep buying this as long as they make it.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This makeup remover is expensive compared to drugstore brands but it works great. It takes off my eyeliners and waterproof mascara. It does not sting or cause any bumps around the eye area.

on 2/17/2009 8:16:00 AM

Very good for removing eye and lip makeup indeed, but after each application I feel an oily sheen around my eyes and need to wash it off with another cleanser. Not as good as Shu Uemura's oils.

My HG make up remover, though i do agree with another reviewer when they said it left a grainy residue in your eyes, even when rinsed with water.However it is in no way painfull, just a bit annoying.It is quite expensive, at apprx€19 a bottle, it does last as it soaks through the tissue or cotton wool and so the tissue can be re used.HOWEVER, and this is where it looses marks on packaging, and i know from reading other review im not alone here, the cap on mine is stuck.I just cant remove it at all!!!So i've about 3/4 of the bottle left untouched, great way to save the product, but not good packaging.I also don tunderstand what is the deal with the child proff cap on a make up remover bottle!!!My advice?go out and buy this - then straight away put it into another bottle!

on 2/11/2009 4:19:00 AM

Wonderful, easy...shake the bottle apply to cotton pad and gently soak lashes and wipe gently. I love it...it takes off everything.

on 2/11/2009 3:35:00 AM

This is one of my staples. I use it sparingly daily because I don't wear much makeup most days but the days I do or after a dance performance, it is the quickest and most thorough remover I have found. It's expensive but lasts quite a while and does the job.

on 2/11/2009 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this. Takes off all my eye makeup very easily. It is a little oily, but it doesn't bother me because it works so well. It's also very gentle, doesn't sting a bit.

on 2/9/2009 10:37:00 PM

This product removes my waterproof eyeliner and mascara. Its really oil so it smudges the makeup around when you are removing it, so I usually have to go through 4 or so cottonballs to get the job done. I like that its very gentle on my eyes. Until I find a better and cheaper makeup remover, I will continue to use this one.