Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PEG 100 Stearate, PEG 10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance

on 5/22/2005 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I love the smell of the Regenerist line, kind of reminds me of some Estée Lauder products. This makes your face feel so velvety smooth and refined, without greasy residue or heaviness, that's why this is great for oily and combo skins, wouldn't really recommend it for dry. Makes my skin look and feel so soft and refined and I have to keep my hands in my pockets to stop from stroking my face after I put this on, it feels like velvety silk, so good!

on 5/19/2005 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff!! It gives my skin a great texture that makes my makeup look great all day. I just wish they would put sunscreen in it. I have combo/oily skin, but it doesn't cause me to break out. The packaging is a mixed blessing, good because you can't contaminate it like you do with product that comes in jars, but not so good because you can't get the last little bit out of the bottle.

on 5/17/2005 10:57:00 PM

I tried a sample and found it was just OK. Others have described it as velvety but it felt powdery to me. It felt like it sat on top of my skin rather than being absorbed. I didn't notice any change in my skin's texture, the way I have with other lotions and potions. It is light and the scent is ok.

on 5/7/2005 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I received a sample of this so I decided to try it. I have combination skin on the oily side, and this was just to moisturizing for me. It feels really good going on, and it made my skin feel velvety. I was hoping it would help with old acne scars, and I could tell a difference in the texture of my skin, but unfortunitally it also clogged my pores. Oh well, maybe they will come out with a version that's not so moisturizing.

on 5/5/2005 12:15:00 PM

I notice my skin texture is changed, smooth and also has changed the dryness of my skin. I do touch my face more often now since it's a lot softer than before. It's $15, is not bad if it works.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love the way this stuff feels on my skin--it keeps it moisturized and soft. I wear it underneath my makeup. The only thing I'm concerned about is that I've heard that "serums" aren't necessarily good for you because they get into your blood stream and can settle into your organs--this is just a rumor, but next time I think I'll avoid a serum until I hear otherwise.

on 5/1/2005 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makes my skin feel like velvet. I've found that I need to use the fragrance-free version, because the other seems to slightly irritate my skin. I'm at the age of starting to notice fine lines, and I've been using this stuff a little over a year with great results (started getting ID'd again!). Everything I've read and seen on TV about this line from folks "in the know" (dermatologists, etc.) has been very positive and it seems this stuff is a great value -- just as good at the megabucks dept. store lines. (I've used Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair and not had results nearly as good as this.) My only gripe is that the pump bottle makes it hard to get out the last few bits. Overall, though, a great value and a great product.

on 4/27/2005 8:11:00 PM

I love this stuff! it makes my skin feel so smooth and has evened out my skin tone- my skin just feels plumper all round. I have combination and very sensitive skin and have not had any break outs at all with this serum and i usually do every time i start using a new product! definately recommend it!

on 4/21/2005 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This serum goes on light and makes my skin feel smooth (no greasiness). I use it at night before bed and have noticed a significant difference in my overall skin texture-especially around my eyes.

on 4/20/2005 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It just didn't live up to it's promises for me.....it actually causes breakouts, which I'm trying to avoid....I"m 41 with oily skin, prone to breakouts, but starting to get some lines...I was hoping this product would be great, but it wasn't..it does make my skin soft when I first apply it, but then, it gets kind of "sticky" feeling, and flakes off mid-day....
I"m going back to my AHA cream...

Popular Treatments (Face)