Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PEG 100 Stearate, PEG 10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance

This stuff didn't make me break out — but it's innocuous to the point of being completely ineffective. I haven't noticed any difference in my skin at all. And the stuff makes my face look greasy and leaves little bits of white film behind as it dries, so I've only used it at night. I won't buy this product again. It's too expensive for something that does so little.

I am in my mid-thirties and really wanted to like this, since there has been so much hype on it. I've been using it off and on for 6 months now, and my face breaks out each and every time I use it. I have N/O skin, so that could be a contributing factor. I now have resorted to using it only around my eyes, which works well...but I can't use it anywhere else. I've gone back to L'Oreal Line Eraser.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THIS STUFF WORKS. I USED IT LAST YEAR AND CAN REMEMBER THAT MY SKIN LOOKED GREAT. IT LASTS A LONG TIME TOO. I STRAYED FROM IT AND DON'T KNOW WHY.MY SKIN NOW LOOKS WORSE TOO. I THINK IT'S FROM NOT USING THIS STUFF. I NEVER THOUGHT OF OIL OF OLAY AS BEING THAT GREAT, HENCE THE NAME OIL. BUT I HAVE BEEN REALLY SURPRISED AT THE PERFORMANCE OF MOST OF THEIR PRODUCTS.I THINK I WILL START USING IT AGAIN.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I love the smell of the Regenerist line, kind of reminds me of some Estée Lauder products. This makes your face feel so velvety smooth and refined, without greasy residue or heaviness, that's why this is great for oily and combo skins, wouldn't really recommend it for dry. Makes my skin look and feel so soft and refined and I have to keep my hands in my pockets to stop from stroking my face after I put this on, it feels like velvety silk, so good!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff!! It gives my skin a great texture that makes my makeup look great all day. I just wish they would put sunscreen in it. I have combo/oily skin, but it doesn't cause me to break out. The packaging is a mixed blessing, good because you can't contaminate it like you do with product that comes in jars, but not so good because you can't get the last little bit out of the bottle.

I tried a sample and found it was just OK. Others have described it as velvety but it felt powdery to me. It felt like it sat on top of my skin rather than being absorbed. I didn't notice any change in my skin's texture, the way I have with other lotions and potions. It is light and the scent is ok.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I received a sample of this so I decided to try it. I have combination skin on the oily side, and this was just to moisturizing for me. It feels really good going on, and it made my skin feel velvety. I was hoping it would help with old acne scars, and I could tell a difference in the texture of my skin, but unfortunitally it also clogged my pores. Oh well, maybe they will come out with a version that's not so moisturizing.

I notice my skin texture is changed, smooth and also has changed the dryness of my skin. I do touch my face more often now since it's a lot softer than before. It's $15, is not bad if it works.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love the way this stuff feels on my skin--it keeps it moisturized and soft. I wear it underneath my makeup. The only thing I'm concerned about is that I've heard that "serums" aren't necessarily good for you because they get into your blood stream and can settle into your organs--this is just a rumor, but next time I think I'll avoid a serum until I hear otherwise.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makes my skin feel like velvet. I've found that I need to use the fragrance-free version, because the other seems to slightly irritate my skin. I'm at the age of starting to notice fine lines, and I've been using this stuff a little over a year with great results (started getting ID'd again!). Everything I've read and seen on TV about this line from folks "in the know" (dermatologists, etc.) has been very positive and it seems this stuff is a great value -- just as good at the megabucks dept. store lines. (I've used Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair and not had results nearly as good as this.) My only gripe is that the pump bottle makes it hard to get out the last few bits. Overall, though, a great value and a great product.