April 23, 2014 | 1987 users online

Treatments - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2005 2:04:00 PM More reviews by jdcheekgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I know its a pricey use, but I applied it to my face AND shoulders/upper back the evening of, and the next evening after getting a rather bad sunburn, figuring it would help it heal faster (regenerist right?). It soothed the burn SO much! And it totally did NOT STING when I put it on (like most lotions on really bad sunburns do). And the burn on my face (day 2) has pretty much quit being red already.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2005 9:21:00 AM More reviews by vaingal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i have combo/sensitive skin & after applying it in the morning, i found out my face had a few pimples surfacing out of nowhere at noon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2005 9:31:00 AM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, I caved and bought Olay Daily Regenerating Serum and Olay Perfecting Cream yesterday. I went home last night and after cleansing my face, I used the Perfecting Cream, and I kid you not, I found that glow I'm always seeking! Just after ONE USE! My skin was soft and didn't turn tight. The scent is foresty fresh which might be a turn off to some, but it didn't bother me at all. This morning I used the Daily Regenerating Serum and the same thing happened --- that glow!!! My make up went on SOOOO smooth that I just couldn't believe it! These two products JUST might give my Neutrogena Visibly Even a run for its money! After one day's use, I can't BELIEVE the results!!! Just one slight complaint, the price could go down just a bit!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2005 9:13:00 PM More reviews by PetiteBrunette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

ummmm--well I haven't noticed anything yet so far---nothing good or bad. But it's only been a few weeks so far. It does make a nice, smooth base for makeup though. I'll update in a few weeks. The price is a litttle high---about $18 for 1.7 ounces. A little goes a long way though, so maybe it's not too bad. I was hoping it woudld help with my acne scars and fine under eye lines. I'll just have to wait and see.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2005 2:59:00 PM More reviews by smoochie2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a late 40 y/o black woman. I've used the Regenerist serum regularly for 3 months and love it. Has even-out my tone and reduced the size of my pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2005 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Amst

I have had great results with this product. My skin looks clear, pink and fresh!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2005 2:58:00 PM More reviews by keahi

I'm skeptical that this lives up to Olay's claims, but I think this is an excellent lightweight moisturizer that also functions well as a makeup base because of the silicones in it. I'm not too concerned about wrinkles yet, but I am concerned about clear skin and this is one of those good moisturizers that doesn't do funky things to my skin. Expensive for d/s but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2005 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Gretchin78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received a sample of this item from my mom and then got another one in the mail. You dont have to use much of it at all so the samples have actually lasted me a few weeks and I still have some left. I love it. I have very dry skin and it moisturizes it and makes it feel baby soft. Once I am out of my samples I am actually going to buy it. I think this stuff is well worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2005 8:14:00 PM More reviews by chaytx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First day: very impressed. It plumped up the skin on my forehead and made it really soft and smooth (I had some sun damage skin on my forehead). Second day: still impressed. Third day: some thing is happening..... Fourth day: breakout! 5-6 blinded white bumbs on my forehead (luckily I tried it only on my forehead). It might be from the silicones it in. I wanted to love it since it makes my skin so soft, smooth and hydrated (I am 29, combo(n/o)), but it is just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2005 10:59:00 AM More reviews by cindyl28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the one of the best products I have ever used on my face! I have very sensitive skin and it didn't break me out at all. It makes my face and throat feel like velvet. The only thing that keeps me from giving it a 5 is the smell. It's kind of a combination of sulfur and garlic! I know that's nasty, but it makes my skin look and feel so much better it's worth it!