September 2, 2014 | 1621 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2005 12:38:00 PM More reviews by penelopemb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This makes my skin feel like velvet. I've found that I need to use the fragrance-free version, because the other seems to slightly irritate my skin. I'm at the age of starting to notice fine lines, and I've been using this stuff a little over a year with great results (started getting ID'd again!). Everything I've read and seen on TV about this line from folks "in the know" (dermatologists, etc.) has been very positive and it seems this stuff is a great value -- just as good at the megabucks dept. store lines. (I've used Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair and not had results nearly as good as this.) My only gripe is that the pump bottle makes it hard to get out the last few bits. Overall, though, a great value and a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2005 8:11:00 PM More reviews by angiejoy

I love this stuff! it makes my skin feel so smooth and has evened out my skin tone- my skin just feels plumper all round. I have combination and very sensitive skin and have not had any break outs at all with this serum and i usually do every time i start using a new product! definately recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2005 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Fiona423

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This serum goes on light and makes my skin feel smooth (no greasiness). I use it at night before bed and have noticed a significant difference in my overall skin texture-especially around my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2005 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Ktmae

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It just didn't live up to it's promises for me.....it actually causes breakouts, which I'm trying to avoid....I"m 41 with oily skin, prone to breakouts, but starting to get some lines...I was hoping this product would be great, but it wasn't..it does make my skin soft when I first apply it, but then, it gets kind of "sticky" feeling, and flakes off mid-day....
I"m going back to my AHA cream...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2005 10:40:00 PM More reviews by efrey14

3 lippies because I love it at first - great base for a tinted moisturizer - but it did kind of break out my face. AND I WANTED TO LOVE IT SO!!! I will keep using it to see if my skin just needs to get used to it. Will update if I remember to!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2005 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Elle_B

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm 40 w/ oily, sensitive, rosacea-prone skin. I started using this last year when I noticed my first true "fine line." I like that it doesn't make my skin feel greasy as a lot of anti-aging products do. I have noticed a slight improvement in the lines - I hope it will slow the progression of any others that may be forming. One of our local news stations has a segment "Wrinkle-Free Friday" in which they explore the latest anti-aging treatments. The dermatologist interviewed said that OO Regenerist Serum is a good alternative to Strivectin (a stretchmark cream which has also been hailed as a wrinkle fighter) - same ingredient, same concentration, far less money. Strivectin costs over $100.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2005 2:04:00 PM More reviews by jdcheekgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I know its a pricey use, but I applied it to my face AND shoulders/upper back the evening of, and the next evening after getting a rather bad sunburn, figuring it would help it heal faster (regenerist right?). It soothed the burn SO much! And it totally did NOT STING when I put it on (like most lotions on really bad sunburns do). And the burn on my face (day 2) has pretty much quit being red already.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2005 9:21:00 AM More reviews by vaingal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i have combo/sensitive skin & after applying it in the morning, i found out my face had a few pimples surfacing out of nowhere at noon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2005 9:31:00 AM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, I caved and bought Olay Daily Regenerating Serum and Olay Perfecting Cream yesterday. I went home last night and after cleansing my face, I used the Perfecting Cream, and I kid you not, I found that glow I'm always seeking! Just after ONE USE! My skin was soft and didn't turn tight. The scent is foresty fresh which might be a turn off to some, but it didn't bother me at all. This morning I used the Daily Regenerating Serum and the same thing happened --- that glow!!! My make up went on SOOOO smooth that I just couldn't believe it! These two products JUST might give my Neutrogena Visibly Even a run for its money! After one day's use, I can't BELIEVE the results!!! Just one slight complaint, the price could go down just a bit!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2005 9:13:00 PM More reviews by PetiteBrunette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

ummmm--well I haven't noticed anything yet so far---nothing good or bad. But it's only been a few weeks so far. It does make a nice, smooth base for makeup though. I'll update in a few weeks. The price is a litttle high---about $18 for 1.7 ounces. A little goes a long way though, so maybe it's not too bad. I was hoping it woudld help with my acne scars and fine under eye lines. I'll just have to wait and see.