Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PEG 100 Stearate, PEG 10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance

on 5/17/2005 10:57:00 PM

I tried a sample and found it was just OK. Others have described it as velvety but it felt powdery to me. It felt like it sat on top of my skin rather than being absorbed. I didn't notice any change in my skin's texture, the way I have with other lotions and potions. It is light and the scent is ok.

on 5/7/2005 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I received a sample of this so I decided to try it. I have combination skin on the oily side, and this was just to moisturizing for me. It feels really good going on, and it made my skin feel velvety. I was hoping it would help with old acne scars, and I could tell a difference in the texture of my skin, but unfortunitally it also clogged my pores. Oh well, maybe they will come out with a version that's not so moisturizing.

on 5/5/2005 12:15:00 PM

I notice my skin texture is changed, smooth and also has changed the dryness of my skin. I do touch my face more often now since it's a lot softer than before. It's $15, is not bad if it works.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love the way this stuff feels on my skin--it keeps it moisturized and soft. I wear it underneath my makeup. The only thing I'm concerned about is that I've heard that "serums" aren't necessarily good for you because they get into your blood stream and can settle into your organs--this is just a rumor, but next time I think I'll avoid a serum until I hear otherwise.

on 5/1/2005 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makes my skin feel like velvet. I've found that I need to use the fragrance-free version, because the other seems to slightly irritate my skin. I'm at the age of starting to notice fine lines, and I've been using this stuff a little over a year with great results (started getting ID'd again!). Everything I've read and seen on TV about this line from folks "in the know" (dermatologists, etc.) has been very positive and it seems this stuff is a great value -- just as good at the megabucks dept. store lines. (I've used Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair and not had results nearly as good as this.) My only gripe is that the pump bottle makes it hard to get out the last few bits. Overall, though, a great value and a great product.

on 4/27/2005 8:11:00 PM

I love this stuff! it makes my skin feel so smooth and has evened out my skin tone- my skin just feels plumper all round. I have combination and very sensitive skin and have not had any break outs at all with this serum and i usually do every time i start using a new product! definately recommend it!

on 4/21/2005 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This serum goes on light and makes my skin feel smooth (no greasiness). I use it at night before bed and have noticed a significant difference in my overall skin texture-especially around my eyes.

on 4/20/2005 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It just didn't live up to it's promises for me.....it actually causes breakouts, which I'm trying to avoid....I"m 41 with oily skin, prone to breakouts, but starting to get some lines...I was hoping this product would be great, but it wasn't..it does make my skin soft when I first apply it, but then, it gets kind of "sticky" feeling, and flakes off mid-day....
I"m going back to my AHA cream...

on 4/20/2005 10:40:00 PM

3 lippies because I love it at first - great base for a tinted moisturizer - but it did kind of break out my face. AND I WANTED TO LOVE IT SO!!! I will keep using it to see if my skin just needs to get used to it. Will update if I remember to!

on 4/14/2005 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I'm 40 w/ oily, sensitive, rosacea-prone skin. I started using this last year when I noticed my first true "fine line." I like that it doesn't make my skin feel greasy as a lot of anti-aging products do. I have noticed a slight improvement in the lines - I hope it will slow the progression of any others that may be forming. One of our local news stations has a segment "Wrinkle-Free Friday" in which they explore the latest anti-aging treatments. The dermatologist interviewed said that OO Regenerist Serum is a good alternative to Strivectin (a stretchmark cream which has also been hailed as a wrinkle fighter) - same ingredient, same concentration, far less money. Strivectin costs over $100.

Popular Treatments (Face)