MAC Lipglass in clear

3.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol

on 1/29/2004 11:25:00 AM

I LOVE clear Lip Glass. It makes my lipstick last a long time. I actually like the stickiness of the texture. I've got my 14 year old daughter hooked on it too!

I just can't get over the stickyness!! So sticky, looks great, but, not practical for me. Everything sticks to it -- hair, kleenex when I blow my nose, cups!

on 1/26/2004 2:25:00 PM

Glass-like shine. Very sticky, but looks gorgeous on any flat lipstick or even just lipliner that has been applied over the entire mouth. I don't use this alone, but like to have it around to kick other lip products up a notch. And I only wear this when I wear my hair back because there is no sophisticated way to pick your own hair out of your gloss!

on 1/26/2004 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

great shine over lipsticks, creates the perfect color glosses...but hair always sticks to it. And am I the only one that notices how it starts the container starts to smell mildewy after a while. Everytime I go to use it now, it smells like an old wet towel when I open it. UGH!

on 1/25/2004 2:53:00 PM

Like the minority, I was not a fan of these lipglosses. I bought this because of all the praises on here, and after trying it on at home, I thought my lips felt disgustingly sticky. I can't imagine kissing with this stuff on. My guy said my lips looked really "greasy" from this stuff. Also, my hair kept getting stuck to it all the time- complete yuck. I know these have a lot of fans, but I guess I'm not a sticky lipgloss girl. Granted, it does stay on well because it is so sticky and thick, but a little too stay-put for me. The colors, like most MAC stuff, are gorgeous, but I just wish I could love the texture better. I like Chanel Glossimers much much better, although they are way more expensive.

on 1/23/2004 7:06:00 PM

It is a hair magnet, everyone's right about that! Thought I was the only one pulling my long hair off my lips when I wear this, LOL! Beautiful, lasting gloss, my fav.

on 1/21/2004 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ultra shiney lipgloss! It makes me feel very sexy. However, I have long hair and live in the Windy City. This gloss is so thick and sticky that my hair got stuck on the lipgloss all the time when I'm outdoor.

on 1/21/2004 8:36:00 PM

This can be supercool and supershiny IF you know how to use it. DO NOT attempt to apply this product to your dry lips. It is way too sticky and hard to put on like that, so THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE: just put on some chap stick or a thinner lip gloss before you put on the lipglass. It's so easy, and what a difference it makes!!! Then, you can really make it shiny like it's meant to be.

on 1/20/2004 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Probably my fave clear lipgloss! Very high shine for that wet lips look! It is not that sticky, but I guess due to this consistency it has to be more sticky and less runny to last longer. Doesnt dry out lips. Would rebuy.

on 1/18/2004 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first lip gloss I purchased since my middle school days of bonne bell roll-ons. I am impressed with the ultra shine and longevity, but I can't stand the tube it comes in. The application is not precise. Yes, everything will stick to your lips because it is quite thick and sticky, think tree sap. I wouldn't recommend kissing with this product.

Recommended for Medium Skin