April 18, 2014 | 1781 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in clear

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2004 2:25:00 PM More reviews by sangria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Glass-like shine. Very sticky, but looks gorgeous on any flat lipstick or even just lipliner that has been applied over the entire mouth. I don't use this alone, but like to have it around to kick other lip products up a notch. And I only wear this when I wear my hair back because there is no sophisticated way to pick your own hair out of your gloss!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2004 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ajinla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great shine over lipsticks, creates the perfect color glosses...but hair always sticks to it. And am I the only one that notices how it starts the container starts to smell mildewy after a while. Everytime I go to use it now, it smells like an old wet towel when I open it. UGH!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2004 2:53:00 PM More reviews by lilacterp

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like the minority, I was not a fan of these lipglosses. I bought this because of all the praises on here, and after trying it on at home, I thought my lips felt disgustingly sticky. I can't imagine kissing with this stuff on. My guy said my lips looked really "greasy" from this stuff. Also, my hair kept getting stuck to it all the time- complete yuck. I know these have a lot of fans, but I guess I'm not a sticky lipgloss girl. Granted, it does stay on well because it is so sticky and thick, but a little too stay-put for me. The colors, like most MAC stuff, are gorgeous, but I just wish I could love the texture better. I like Chanel Glossimers much much better, although they are way more expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2004 7:06:00 PM More reviews by blush223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is a hair magnet, everyone's right about that! Thought I was the only one pulling my long hair off my lips when I wear this, LOL! Beautiful, lasting gloss, my fav.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2004 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Chicagoan2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ultra shiney lipgloss! It makes me feel very sexy. However, I have long hair and live in the Windy City. This gloss is so thick and sticky that my hair got stuck on the lipgloss all the time when I'm outdoor.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2004 8:36:00 PM More reviews by pixzichik

This can be supercool and supershiny IF you know how to use it. DO NOT attempt to apply this product to your dry lips. It is way too sticky and hard to put on like that, so THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE: just put on some chap stick or a thinner lip gloss before you put on the lipglass. It's so easy, and what a difference it makes!!! Then, you can really make it shiny like it's meant to be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Bondgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Probably my fave clear lipgloss! Very high shine for that wet lips look! It is not that sticky, but I guess due to this consistency it has to be more sticky and less runny to last longer. Doesnt dry out lips. Would rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2004 11:25:00 PM More reviews by forya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my first lip gloss I purchased since my middle school days of bonne bell roll-ons. I am impressed with the ultra shine and longevity, but I can't stand the tube it comes in. The application is not precise. Yes, everything will stick to your lips because it is quite thick and sticky, think tree sap. I wouldn't recommend kissing with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2004 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ImCanadian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A lot of reviewers liked the longevity of this gloss, but it didn't work for me. It dried out after just a couple of hours. The quality of the gloss is alright, nothing to rave about. As for the packaging, I hated it. Because after a few weeks of use, the cap and the lip applicator was a mess. I will now continue to use this strictly with a lip brush for precise application and prevention of goopiness in the cap. Overall, it's okay. I like the fact that you get 15 ml of the stuff so it'll last.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2004 9:32:00 PM More reviews by naima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Call me crazy, but I kind of like the tacky feeling of MAC lipglasses. :) I've purchased clear over and over (usually b/c I've misplaced it and found it later). But, hey, you can never have too much of this stuff. Works well on its own or over anything. Locks in color and stays.