Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great soap for the shower, its gentle and doesn't dry my skin out like many liquid washes.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

when I was 12 I developed mild ezcema on my eyelids and around my mouth my skin is very sensitive, I had to use hydrocortisone cream prescribed by the doctors to tame it and now can only use lush celestial or Allergenics non-steroidal emollient cream as moisturisers. The Doctor told me to use Dove to wash my face - 17 years later it is the only thing I can safely use to cleanse my face and body that will never break me out I use it twice a day and use with exfoliating gloves if I need a good scrub, its my safety net I will never stop using it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I use this for my face and body. HG soap :)

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I use this a hand soap. It's great! It washes also everything, like my makeup brushes are totally clean using this! It's amazing!
I once used on my face and I got some irritation pimples.
It's too strong to use in the shower but it's true I only like shower gels (nothing solid).
So I give it 5, even though it's marketed as a face soap (which is NOT!) because it's a great soap! It's just not for face.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've been using this in the shower since I was a kid. I buy different scents and alternate them so it doesn't feel like I'm using the same thing over and over again. When I stopped using these for a few months my skin got really dry and irritated and when I switched back it only took about a week till my skin was back to normal. It keeps my skin soft and smooth and smelling great.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product is good but not great. I am thinking of purchasing the one for sensitive ski nto use on my face.

Classic beauty staple. Extremely moisturizing and suitable for all skin types

This puts my skin in better condition. I ave very dry skin and it litreally hurts after i wash it. this got rid of all the redness and made my skin look smoother, plus did not make me break out, plus if i wash with this, it doesn't feel so dried out and hurting.

Holy grail me thinks? Hell yes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really can't add anymore rave to this product. It's so perfect, the mother of all soaps. It smells so clean and it actually is very moisturising. Love this!

I probably can't write anything new that hasn't been said about this product. This is the only thing I use for my face to cleanse/remove makeup now. (Except if I use w/p mascara I put some creamy cleanser on my eyes.) I never thought I would use soap for my face and I've tried so many different cleansers, some more expensive, others cheaper. This is as good as any other. Removes m/u very well, doesn't break me out and doesn't dry out my skin (though I haven't use it in dry weather, yet). I'm just really happy about it. I have acne-prone combination skin. I use it in the morning and evening, too. Sorry, I forgot to say that I do use one more thing, Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, to remove flakies, especially before applying fdn.