Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this soap. I have acne prone skin that also gets extremely dry. I've tried everything from Pro Active to Clean & Clear which only aggravated the dryness and made my skin SO tight and flaky. I've been using Dove about a week now, and my skin has completely cleared up and I have a glow about me. I'm so happy :)

on 5/16/2010 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

love this one,I recommend this for simple ladies,not that adventitious but a great product.

Hair: Other, Kinky, Other

I have been using this since a was very little. I have had sensitive skin for a very long time and this doesn't break me out into rashes. Very gentle and cheap. I would recommend this to anyone. Gives you a very light clean scent :)

on 5/6/2010 10:21:00 PM

The only soap I and my husband use. After I use other soaps it feels like there's a film on my skin - Dove soap NEVER feels like this. I'm done trying other soaps because Im always dissapointed and keep coming back to DOVE.

So many good reviews on this! I will buy it asap and try it! Thank you all!

on 5/1/2010 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Dove beauty bar is my acne destroyer. I have cystic acne; large, painful, embarrassing, pus-filled lumps that last for weeks, ugh. I don't know and don't care why or how this stuff helps kill my cysts, it just does and I'm grateful for it.

When I feel a painful cyst forming, I wash my face with my Dove bar (just once a day), paying extra attention to scrub the area around and on the cyst. This bar stops the cyst from forming dead in it's tracks. The pain from the cyst goes away in just a few hours (instead of days or weeks), and the cyst is completely gone in a day or so. I haven't found another product that actually gives real results like my Dove bar does. A side benefit is that my pores are less noticeable, too. continued >>

on 4/27/2010 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I spent thousands of dollars on skin products for the cleansing of my face.

but every week after a deep exfoliation and before I put on my super duper night creams, I use my Dove soap and get a complexion that is soft, smooth and free of all impurities. I am then fully ready to moisturize.

I have used this soap for years and when I was younger and my hormones were raging, I used it 3x a week in order to keep and maintain my good skin.

love this and this is a huge bargain for the benefits.

on 4/27/2010 10:36:00 AM

i have bad oily skin and i've tried everything; was using spectro jel (orange bottle) in the morning everyday but my mom said it was harsh for my skin which i didn't believe cause my skin was so smooth after. but i seen that my mom always had beautiful skin - soft no wrinkles and i asked what does she use and she told me plain ol' dove which was a shock cause i was scared to use it since it's mostly for hands and body i guess. tried this on my face everymorning for about 2-3 months and love the results; breakouts are gone, no dry skin in some spots and my skin isn't as oily throughout the day! really glad i listened to my mom. i haven't used this at night to wash off my makeup and stuff but it doesn't seem to matter really since my skin is fine and i don't want to change my routine now.

on 4/24/2010 9:35:00 PM

I didn't use this on my face for years because of all the times I was told that soap is bad for your face. I have had acne and clogged pore issues for the last 20 years. As a result, I have tried nearly every cleanser out there and I feel like none were helpful. I started using dove beauty bar on my face recently and noticed a huge reduction in breakouts. I also noticed that if I use a toner after washing that the cotton ball comes up clean because the dove bar removed all traces of makeup and sunscreen.
I only regret I didn't try it years ago, as I have always had a bar on hand.

on 4/17/2010 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is such a great multi-purpose product. I've been using this as a face cleanser for a few weeks now and my face has never been softer and it's starting to clear up from the breakouts I had a few months ago. It's obviously good as a body wash as well.
I've been needing to get a clarifying shampoo lately but I really can't afford it right now. I had a brainwave and decided to try using this as a clarifying shampoo. Well, it worked! My hair feels very soft and not weighted down with product residue. I think I'll be using this every 1-2 weeks now. I'm so glad I found this out, it saves me a lot of money and space in the shower, lol.