April 19, 2014 | 1689 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by gracent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I understand why some people dont like this but i absolutely love it! i got the medium/deep and it's perfect for my skin. It made me look like i had an even skin. It has a light coverage which i love because i dont want it to cover up all my flaws. it goes on well but sometimes there's like tiny black stuff you get while putting it on but you can get it off. The only reason i didnt give it a 5 is because it comes off easily like if put your face against something there'll be a mark where you put it. Which sucks. other than that i love it! It's cheap too!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by KathrynS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product because I forgot to bring my makeup bag with me on a trip. I wasn't looking for heavy coverage- just something quick that provided enough coverage to even out my skin tone. This definitely did the trick!

If you're looking for really great coverage, this isn't for you. I do have pretty bad acne scars, but since I don't pretend that I can completely I cover them up anyway, I'm just happy that this took away some of the redness and evened the rest of my skin out.

The packaging is so so cute. And the product itself is easy and quick. It's thin (not watery though), but as I already mentioned, it's only a light coverage. People say it has an orange tone, but I haven't found this to be the case. My skin has a slight natural tan and the bb cream doesn't not stand out as orange.

(also, if it helps, my skin has a yellowish tint to it and is slightly slightly oily)

The only real downside is that it isn't long lasting. It fades after 4-5 hours :(

I give this product about a 3.7 Im very happy with this product and I will buy it again :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by icallitbliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product was absolutely horrible. A fellow pale friend of mine recommended it to me, and I thought I trusted her judgment. I was wrong. First of all I got it in the lightest shade, and when I put it on my face, it was just like complete orange! Second, there was NO coverage whatsoever. Once I "blended" what I could into my skin, it looked like all I did was put clear lotion onto my skin. It covered nothing. It made my skin way too greasy AND broke me out. The packaging is also very leaky and I spilled it on myself more than once. Threw it in the trash. Was turned off by all BB creams but then bit the bullet and tried the one by Smashbox. And am loving that one so far. Stay clear of this one. Waste of my money.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Zoaie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Light/Medium Sheer Tint-
I've really liked some of Maybelline's liquid foundations in the past so, when they came out with a BB Cream (with SPF 30!), I decided that I had to give it a try. I am very diligent about wearing sunscreen on my face every day, and I loved that the Maybelline BB Cream has an SPF of 30-double that of the Garnier BB Cream that I had already been using.

Unfortunately this BB Cream is just way too sheer for me. I applied one layer, and didn't notice any difference in the redness or the couple of dark spots that I have on my face. I then applied a second layer, and still barely noticed any difference at all. It's just too sheer for my needs, but for someone who likes a real "no makeup" look, and wants a high SPF product, it might be just the thing for them.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by iNabCake

1.Packaging is terrible! I hate the tube! There's bb cream all over the little nozzle.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by YENSUONG

I was excited when Maybelline came out with BB cream and so I hurried bought a light color and went home to try it. When I first squeezed the product out of the tube, it was very liquidy. I applied to my face and it felt very sticky.. it ddn't give me any coverage..I have redness around my nose area or small acne scar. it felt like i just put a sticky lotion on. I didn't like that feeling on my face so I removed it off.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumbitch

The first few times I tried this product I was in love with it. I loved the way it made my face look flawless and almost like it was glowing. The next few weeks using it I noticed that there wasnt much coverage and it only lasted for about two hours. This product isnt the worst but theres better bb cremes out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by pikerupert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can understand why some people may dislike this, but for me, I find myself using it on those not really bothered days. I lovee how layerable it is and the consistency is very liquid-y, making it easy to blend and also re-apply. Whilst the finish can be a bit too dewy at times, a small amount of powder does the trick. My main issue is the shading! I have it in light and it's slightly orange? So I do my best to wear it on holiday. Otherwise, perfect.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by melwal22

so right when I opened this up it poured right out . it was a sticky, gooey, thick, liquidy mess. so right then I was sort of disappointed. when I put this on it was very orange and looked blotchy!! this didn't last all day either. it stuck in my dry spots in my face and it was a mess. it also made my face really oily. wich is weird cuz I rarely have oily skin (I have eczema) so no I would not recommend buying this. I threw it away.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by CherDollysugar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am just not a fan of the whole BB and CC cream craze. I understand the pros. It's lightweight and it has a lot of things in it that are much better for your skin then you're average foundation. But I guess its really a combination of two things. being darker skinned they're aren't really any high quality bb or cc creams out there to cater to my skin tone range. And this one I got for less than 10 bucks at my local cvs it was just pure crap in my opinion. First let me just say I think the packacking is a cute little tube. I will give it that. But the product itself is similar to just splashing brown watered down lotion( like the cheap lotion you get at a 99 cents store lol) on my skin.i HAD TO PUT ON ABOUT 3 LAYERS just for any decent sort of coverage. I put it on at about 11am and by 1:40 I could already see that it was gone. The lasting power was a joke. Now, I got home and looked at the bottle and laughed and threw it in the trash. It was just as bad as that foam foundation fiasco. The second factor is that maybe it sucked because ive got oily/acne prone skin and a lightweight waterlike substance isn't gonna do anything for me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cherdollsugar (check me out! )