October 26, 2014 | 969 users online

Polishes - OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2006 11:28:00 PM More reviews by indioglessia

This is my HG red in nail polish and is permantly the colour of my toe nails. It is such a divine colour with great longevity, and it is easy to apply streak fee. What a great product. And the name is too cute:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 2:40:00 AM More reviews by jenward74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best nail polish color ever! Of course, OPI has the best polish overall, and hundreds of great colors, but this tops them all! A great red, it's just perfect!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2006 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was hoping for a classy deeper red, but this isn't it. This one is too bright and metallic for my taste. It is a universal red that should look fairly good against most skin tones. I just don't find it particularly flattering on me. My favourite red right now is Essie Vintage Wine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Auryane

Everyone else has described this color well, so I won't elaborate. But it is a gorgeous and absolutely classic color--very red, very sex, and I think goes with every skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2006 5:14:00 PM More reviews by sparky17

Hands (and toes) down, the best red. Durable bottle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2006 1:54:00 AM More reviews by radiant1

2 coats and I am good to go. THE CLASSIC red color, plus great OPI quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2006 5:37:00 PM More reviews by cscrookshank

Every woman should own at least one bottle of red nail polish. And this is the shade that every woman would look good in. I randomly picked this color at the nail shop, and for the next two weeks, I didn't go a single day without a compliment on my nails! And three different women recognized the color! At the time I was wearing artificial nails, but now that I no longer do, I love OPI even more because it seriously does not chip on natural nails! I can go over a week without a chip, which is great. And there's nothing more classic that short red nails. I must for every woman's collection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2006 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Pamann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I first became aware of this color last Christmas. I picked it randomly,strictly by color, from the selection at the salon. It's the most magnificent,deep, blue toned red. It really complements my very light skin coloring without seeming too harsh or garish. It has micro fine glitter in it which gives a wonderful deep and amazingly rich finish. The color is sharp,clean and refined looking, so I'm sure OPI named it INRAW as a joke considering it couldn't be further from cheap looking if they had tried. It is the most perfect red, in my opinion.
The color is very easy to apply and you can obtain good coverage in two coats. Of course I top off my color every day to prevent chipping, and this color is even more breathtaking after a weeks worth of layers.
Hopefully, with such a cult following, the color will never be discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2006 8:43:00 PM More reviews by parrottheadmd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

INRAW is a gorgeous candy apple red with a subtle and classy shimmer. Up close you can see the depth of that shimmer...from far away it just looks deliciously glossy. On me, one coat (and it covers well in just one coat!) gives a brighter red closer to a fire engine red (but not quite). I prefer 2 coats because I get that deep candy apple color that really compliments almost any skintone. I would probably tend to wear this during the fall/winter and not during the spring/summer unless it really complimented an outfit; not because it is dark, but just because brighter reds would probably look better during that season than this deeper, richer one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2006 10:52:00 AM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tend to go for dramatic, trendy colors. My latest love has been sparkly black polishes. However, now I have to head back to work and school and reality. This is perky enough on my naturally short but groomed nails to look cheerful but not unprofessional. When I applied the first coat, I was concerned about fushia-ness with my warm skin, but 2 coats looks just dandy! :)