December 22, 2014 | 1431 users online

Polishes - OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am not really a "red" person. My fave colors are blues, greens, purples, black and dark wine colors.
I bought this cus i read all the hype about it. I have it on my toes and it took awhile to get used to. i don't think i will EVER wear it on my hands, and i doubt i will wear it much on my toes but i bought the color around christmas and had to try it out.
I am more into unusual colors sally hansen nail prisims are a fave of mine since they are so different so i will probably not repurchase this color since i doubt i will ever use all of it.
It's a pretty color but it just isn't me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2006 4:17:00 PM More reviews by mirandafair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've just spent the past two days polishing my mother's huge collection of antique silver and my hands are completely sore from scrubbing so hard. I couldn't even wear protective gloves because some of the polishing had to be so meticulous, so my hands ended up filthy. But throughout it all, I was ASTONISHED to discover that my nailpolish didn't chip or flake or get scratched. My nails look just as perfect as they did three days ago! The quality is amazing, and everyone is right about the color - it's a gorgeous red that flatters everyone (it makes my pale, cool-tone hands look so pretty). Total HG! No wonder it has such a cult following.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2006 11:28:00 PM More reviews by indioglessia

This is my HG red in nail polish and is permantly the colour of my toe nails. It is such a divine colour with great longevity, and it is easy to apply streak fee. What a great product. And the name is too cute:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 2:40:00 AM More reviews by jenward74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best nail polish color ever! Of course, OPI has the best polish overall, and hundreds of great colors, but this tops them all! A great red, it's just perfect!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2006 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was hoping for a classy deeper red, but this isn't it. This one is too bright and metallic for my taste. It is a universal red that should look fairly good against most skin tones. I just don't find it particularly flattering on me. My favourite red right now is Essie Vintage Wine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Auryane

Everyone else has described this color well, so I won't elaborate. But it is a gorgeous and absolutely classic color--very red, very sex, and I think goes with every skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2006 5:14:00 PM More reviews by sparky17

Hands (and toes) down, the best red. Durable bottle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2006 1:54:00 AM More reviews by radiant1

2 coats and I am good to go. THE CLASSIC red color, plus great OPI quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2006 5:37:00 PM More reviews by cscrookshank

Every woman should own at least one bottle of red nail polish. And this is the shade that every woman would look good in. I randomly picked this color at the nail shop, and for the next two weeks, I didn't go a single day without a compliment on my nails! And three different women recognized the color! At the time I was wearing artificial nails, but now that I no longer do, I love OPI even more because it seriously does not chip on natural nails! I can go over a week without a chip, which is great. And there's nothing more classic that short red nails. I must for every woman's collection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2006 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Pamann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I first became aware of this color last Christmas. I picked it randomly,strictly by color, from the selection at the salon. It's the most magnificent,deep, blue toned red. It really complements my very light skin coloring without seeming too harsh or garish. It has micro fine glitter in it which gives a wonderful deep and amazingly rich finish. The color is sharp,clean and refined looking, so I'm sure OPI named it INRAW as a joke considering it couldn't be further from cheap looking if they had tried. It is the most perfect red, in my opinion.
The color is very easy to apply and you can obtain good coverage in two coats. Of course I top off my color every day to prevent chipping, and this color is even more breathtaking after a weeks worth of layers.
Hopefully, with such a cult following, the color will never be discontinued!