OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

Put this on my toes for the first time in Feb and have been wearing that colour ever since! Even lent it to a coworker who adored my toe colour ;o) One lippie off because it was so expensive, but will repurchase despite price. I will only wear this on my toes tho, waaayyyy too dark for my fingers!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hands down the most gorgeous, sexy red polish out there....and there's a reason it's the best seller, Allure mag winner year after year, etc. It's just perfect, that's why! Nay-sayers? Hmmmmm, I just don't believe ya! Respectfully submitted, colormepink

HG red polish - lasts forever on! It is the perfect red. It doesn't have a pinkish, or bluish or orangey tint to it over time. This is my pedicure color bar none! I am not brave enough to wear red on my fingernails but my toes and my dh love this color. I will not run out off this color - I will repurchase before my bottle is gone.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I've gone through a few bottles of this, now. Great color, nice wear. Love it.

The brand: I am an Opi-phile. I proudly admit that. I have tried to get into other brands, but somehow none of them quite "do it for me" like OPI. (Except for Nars, but his color selection is very limited.) OPI's last quite long, are super shiny, and have an extremely broad color range.

INRAW is just not me. It turns more of a fuschia-tone red. I actually contend that it isn't really a red on account of it. (Please don't send hate mail!) I love more classic reds, like Big Apple Red and Chick Flick Cherry, or more vampy reds like Chanel Vamp or Essie Wicked. This is just okay, and with my yuuuge polish collection, all it will do is gather dust.

Alright so I got this today after reading the fab reviews on it...Its a beautifull color but it's not for me..I hate the color on me...now let's see what I'll do with this.

I love this color. Best shiny red I have ever bought.

Best red polish out there! Generally I'm not a big fan of the reds, they're usually too bright for my fair skin. I read rave reviews of this color and thought how could a color red be so loved. I mean it's red right? Wrong! This red is awsome. One coat was enough to color my nails without looking streaky. I slapped a top coat on afterwards and my nails look devine. This should be called "hot sexy Corvette red" because the color looked so sleek. It's not a bright red, more of a dark bronze red. My nails look like a corvette newly waxes and compounded. It looks great on any skin color. I'm naturally fair skinned, but I wear Jiffy tan (which I also love) and the color looks great with a tanned look skin too. This will be the only red I ever wear.

My favorite polish ever! It's red without being too red, so I can wear it with both my pink and red outfits without it looking awful and clashing. Absolutely the best!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this on the toes, it makes my feet looks clean and elegant! The colour is warmish red with golden undertones, shimmery rather than metallic IMHO. But not the glitter type of shimmery.

Top Rated OPI Products