OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

on 4/26/2006 1:25:00 PM

Best red polish out there! Generally I'm not a big fan of the reds, they're usually too bright for my fair skin. I read rave reviews of this color and thought how could a color red be so loved. I mean it's red right? Wrong! This red is awsome. One coat was enough to color my nails without looking streaky. I slapped a top coat on afterwards and my nails look devine. This should be called "hot sexy Corvette red" because the color looked so sleek. It's not a bright red, more of a dark bronze red. My nails look like a corvette newly waxes and compounded. It looks great on any skin color. I'm naturally fair skinned, but I wear Jiffy tan (which I also love) and the color looks great with a tanned look skin too. This will be the only red I ever wear.

on 4/25/2006 5:17:00 PM

My favorite polish ever! It's red without being too red, so I can wear it with both my pink and red outfits without it looking awful and clashing. Absolutely the best!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this on the toes, it makes my feet looks clean and elegant! The colour is warmish red with golden undertones, shimmery rather than metallic IMHO. But not the glitter type of shimmery.

on 4/2/2006 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am not really a "red" person. My fave colors are blues, greens, purples, black and dark wine colors.
I bought this cus i read all the hype about it. I have it on my toes and it took awhile to get used to. i don't think i will EVER wear it on my hands, and i doubt i will wear it much on my toes but i bought the color around christmas and had to try it out.
I am more into unusual colors sally hansen nail prisims are a fave of mine since they are so different so i will probably not repurchase this color since i doubt i will ever use all of it.
It's a pretty color but it just isn't me.

on 3/25/2006 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I've just spent the past two days polishing my mother's huge collection of antique silver and my hands are completely sore from scrubbing so hard. I couldn't even wear protective gloves because some of the polishing had to be so meticulous, so my hands ended up filthy. But throughout it all, I was ASTONISHED to discover that my nailpolish didn't chip or flake or get scratched. My nails look just as perfect as they did three days ago! The quality is amazing, and everyone is right about the color - it's a gorgeous red that flatters everyone (it makes my pale, cool-tone hands look so pretty). Total HG! No wonder it has such a cult following.

on 3/20/2006 11:28:00 PM

This is my HG red in nail polish and is permantly the colour of my toe nails. It is such a divine colour with great longevity, and it is easy to apply streak fee. What a great product. And the name is too cute:)

on 3/15/2006 2:40:00 AM

This is the best nail polish color ever! Of course, OPI has the best polish overall, and hundreds of great colors, but this tops them all! A great red, it's just perfect!

on 2/23/2006 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I was hoping for a classy deeper red, but this isn't it. This one is too bright and metallic for my taste. It is a universal red that should look fairly good against most skin tones. I just don't find it particularly flattering on me. My favourite red right now is Essie Vintage Wine.

on 2/12/2006 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Everyone else has described this color well, so I won't elaborate. But it is a gorgeous and absolutely classic color--very red, very sex, and I think goes with every skintone.

on 1/21/2006 5:14:00 PM

Hands (and toes) down, the best red. Durable bottle too.

Top Rated OPI Products