Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 3/19/2011 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I love mascara, and i try every new one that comes out. I had high hopes for this one, but I was not pleased with it. The brush is very big, which I normally like, but for some reason it was awkward. The mascara was a bit dry to me and was a bit flaky. I used it faithfully for 2 weeks dispite my feelings, and I did not see any difference in my lashes. This is only my opinion and you never know until you try for yourself, but it was nothing special to me.

on 3/18/2011 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was really hopeful of this mascara, a friend told me it really worked and made her eyelashes grow. I bought this last week and the tube seems to be dried up already. The brush comes out with barely any product on and takes quite a few coats for me. Also I found that it is fairly hard to get off, I use olive oil and grapeseed oil and it's still stubborn and pulls my eyelashes out. Definitely a thumbs down for me.

on 3/17/2011 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

To be honest, this mascara really sucks.D: When you put it on, it's super clumpy, but the ones that aren't clumped are really thin and weird looking. By the end of the day, it looks like i'm not wearing any mascara, and that i just tried to color them with marker. this stuff is seriously awful. No one should ever buy this product. I also did not use it long enough to see if it makes your lashes grow like it promises. DON'T BUY THIS!

on 3/17/2011 11:10:00 AM

So I actually bought a two for one packaging and it was only $6.99 for two tubes of this product. I found the brush large and a little hard to work with but the worst thing about this product is that it went on clumpy after the first time I used it. I've tried it three consecutive days now and day two and three were clump city! Also I notice that by the end of the day I have black smudges under both eyes. Now, all that being said there must be a little something to the formula because upon removing it at night (Neutrogena remover) my lashes look fuller although not longer. I definately wouldn't buy this again...prefer Loreal's Double Extension Mascara!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

D: I bought this mascara thinking "Oh boy! My lashes are gonna look FABULOUS!"
Well..I was wrong. :( It makes my lashes fall out, it clumps, and even randomly smudges everywhere. And it didn't even make it look like I was wearing mascara, it just colored my lashes.
And all of that for $8.00! On my budget? I don't think so. :(

on 3/13/2011 12:59:00 PM

I am apparently in the minority, but I love this mascara. Does it make my lashes longer? Yes, but only until I wash it off. Does it dry fast? Sure, but it dries soft and does not seem to clump upon double or triple coating.

I find it gives a soft, natural long lash look. I like to apply it to the outer half of my lashes only; it really opens up the eye. I do find that blotting the wand on a tissue helps immensely, as quite a bit of product comes out with it.

Ive had no issues with flaking or clumping. I wonder if the formula differs regionally, or if some were improperly stored?

on 3/13/2011 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This pretty much sucks. And it dries out super quick. I was really disapointed, especially since it was like 8.00.

on 3/11/2011 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

One of the best cheap-mascaras

Sadly, I honestly thought this product would be worth the $30 I spent on it. But to my horror it was, to be blatantly thorough, a piece of crap. The product promised to lengthen, (hence, "grow luscious") and strengthen my lashes as it had been tested and over 90% of people had a noticible difference in the state of their eyelashes then with a normal standard mascara. The advertisement decieved me (as per usual) as I rushed to the mall to buy this fabulous looking product. I found the mascara to go on smooth with the first application but for the second, I found it to be caky, flaky and a pain in the ass to get off as using make up remover on a cloth didn't do my eyes or eyelashes any favors. I probably lost more lashes with trying to remove the mascara than it actually promising to grow them. It didn't really curl them, just mad them look clumpy. By the second week it had already dried out completely. The packaging was the only good thing about it really. Since when are mascaras emerald green???!!!

on 3/6/2011 2:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Okay so my mother had bought this mascara and when I saw her applying it on one day I couldn't believe just how amazing it made her lashes look. Her lashes are small and she doesn't have a whole lot due to all that eyelash curling she does daily but when she put this stuff on it's like it gave her a new set of pair of eyelashes that looked full, voluminous, spread out and very well coated. So I desperately wanted to have it.
She ended up giving me hers and buying herself a new one cause she knew I wanted one but couldn't be too positive that I would like it so just gave me the used one.

I tried on my eyelashes and oddly enough it was horrible on my lashes! I couldn't understand why it looked so good on hers and horrid on mine! I never knew that mascara can look different on different eyelashes, I figured they're just eyelashes and all the same. That if a mascara works good on yours or hers it will work good on mine, but that's not the case. So I was really dissapointed that mine didn't come out great with this mascara cause I thought it would.

It made my eyelashes way too clumpy looking. Won't be a reg buyer of this stuff, sadly enuff.

Popular Mascaras