November 25, 2014 | 1832 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Iammelody

I rotate between 4 different mascaras, but this one seems to be the most noticable. It separates, lengthens and actually thickens very nicely, better than my other mascaras. Dosent clump either and is fairly inexpensive.
I got mine in blue-black. Like someone else mentioned, even if its not water proof, its a little difficult to remove, but I don't mind.
I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 10:13:00 AM More reviews by fancythat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is a great find for me. It really thickens and separates my already long (blond) lashes. It even lengthens a little, plus NO FLAKING for me. I normally have a problem with mascara smudging under my eyes, but this doesn't smudge either. I agree that the thicker the formula is the more often you must replace it, but still this lasts for a couple of months and it's dirt cheap at walmart or the drug store. I think there were 4 color choices, brown, black/brown (my choice), black and very black. One very small "flaw", it's a bit more difficult to remove (it is washable), but I use olive oil or baby oil and it does come off. I never use a foaming cleanser or soap on my face, but that might take it right off easily. I will continue to buy this - it's super.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

Good thickening effect, clumping is low to medium, about what you would expect from an inexpensive, thickening mascara. You will probably need to use a lash comb with this. For the price, I was pretty pleased. I would buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by kiss4u

Gives so-so thick dramatic lashes. I would still prefer L'oreal Voluminous. This stuff clumps up my lashes quite a bit, and worst of all, does not hold a curl at all. I have naturally straight lashes and I have to use an eyelash curler before applying mascara. This formula is wet and thick and does nothing for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by choirgirlhotel

* Clumpy
* Does not flake, which was what I was looking for
* Makes lashes look a bit thicker, but maybe that's because of the clumps
* Did not make my lashes look to their longest extent unless I really worked carefully with the brush, which I do not have time for.

The only good thing about this mascara is that it does not flake (so far). I was using Volume Exact by CG and loved the brush and how it made my lashes long, but hated the flaking and the little flakes would get into my eyes and burn my eyes. I think thick, creamy mascara (which is what works best for my lashes) is just prone to drying out more quickly, which in turn means flaking.

I would not purchase this again, but it's ok to use until I get another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2007 2:46:00 PM More reviews by bronwynk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This reminds me of the Full n Soft Mascara. It gives me natural, full lashes without clumping. FnS smudged on me a LOT though and this one only smudges very slightly, at the very end of the day. So not too bad. I don't know which I like more, Professional, which does not smudge but clumps a little or this which does not clump but smudges a little. Both are quite good for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2007 9:46:00 PM More reviews by ouisch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty happy with this mascara, I'm always on the search for a good lengthening, thickening mascara that won't transfer on my long lashes and oily eyelids. I loved Max Factor 2000 calorie for a long time but can't get it in Canada anymore. I could get an American friend to get it for me, but it's a bit of a hassle.
So I tried this one for an alternative. Its pretty good. Lengthens, thickens, keeps the lashes relatively separated, good stuff. Doesn't transfer on me at all, only a teensy bit at the end of a looooong day. Me likey.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2007 6:58:00 AM More reviews by jomia23

Definitely thickens and defines, making my short sticks for lashes look full and plush. It also lengthens a bit. No clumping, flaking or smudging as of yet. Love the huggy, densely fibered brush. Hate that this formula unravels the curl I dent onto my lashes. So I'm left with these awesome sexy full feathery defined fans, that stick out in an almost perfect right angle from my lids. I'm on the lookout for its waterproof twin to see if that can hold the curl. Until then, I'm using Great Lash Waterproof as a base to hold the curl.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2007 11:13:00 AM More reviews by thalia

Straight brush, defined, thick, good for day. Ok but not anything spectacular.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2007 4:37:00 PM More reviews by lotusblossom2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara really does what it says it will - thickens the lashes. My lashes look so plush and full when I use it! I won't repurchase, however, because it is so smudgy. It takes forever to dry, too, so it's almost guaranteed that I'll make a mess and have to clean it up at least once after using this mascara before I can head out the door.