BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

LOVE this color on my neutral MAC NC25-30 skintone (NARS Ceylan)! It's peachy without being orange. It just looks fresh on me. I love the smooth even finish it gives and the smell is mouth watering! The packaging is cute but unnecessarily big. They could have made it slimmer to better fit in makeup drawers and bags. Great product. Like it WAY better than NARS Orgasm. Will buy again when I run out.

on 1/6/2011 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ive been watching this blush 4 awhile now, and when i got a lot of my Sephora points built up and my bday gift i finally got this 4 free. The box is horrible i hate the package but i look over that. Brush is bad, use my own. Slight fragrance altho no irritation 2 my sensitive acne prone face. This just makes me glowy, i love it. Wakes up my pale winter face quite nicely. Easily buildable or easily light. Wont need 2 repurchase bc i barely use any of the product, but a great great free blush. I use this daily right now, over my MAC blushes. Lovin the color 4 sure. peachy/coral.

Coralista is a very pretty peachy coral. It's pigmented and the texture is very soft. I use this for my everyday "natural" look. It gives just the right pop of pink on my cheeks. Once again, Benefit doe not disappoint.

on 1/5/2011 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i just bought this at a Shoppers Drug Mart near my house, and for some odd reason it was in the sale section. Anyways, i got this for $15, and i believe it is a regular $32 here in Canada. i couldn't pass it up at that price, and i have been wanting to try it for quite some time. It is much more frosty than i had ever suspected so it shows many imperfections in the skin. It also is scented? I found that a bit odd. On the plus side it is a pretty color that is nicely pigmented, and the frost can be toned down with some powder. Nice product, but i don't think i would pay $32 for it.

on 1/3/2011 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This blush is amazing. I love how versatile it is. It goes well with almost any look that I do. I use it all year round because I just can't get enough of it. It looks so nice, so natural on. I love love love this blush.

on 1/2/2011 11:05:00 PM

I love this blush so much! It is very versatile because if you just want a flush of color it is perfect and if you want more obvious blush application you can just grab some more. it gives you a really pretty sheen without being glittery or anything. it smells ah-mazing and the packaging is sooo cute! it comes with a blush brush but i prefer to use my ss187.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Smells amazing and looks great! This may be the best blush I have ever owned. For me, it trumps benefit georgia, nars orgasm and nars luster (although these colors are all different so it probably isn't fair to compare).

I love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

I received a full sized coralista as a Sephora 500 pt perk, which started my obsession with Benefit's boxed powders. I previously had NONE of these, and now own 5. Coralista is a coral pink, that is much more on the pink side than the coral (at least on me, nw10 for ref.) It is very pigmented, unlike a lot of these boxed powders, and will show up on a wide range of skin tones. As a PPP I had to be very careful to not over-do it with Coralista as it is quite bright on me. Lightly applied it gives a really pretty natural slightly coral pink glow. Next to sugarbomb, coralista is my favorite and I will definitely purchase when I run out.

on 12/31/2010 6:38:00 PM

Biggest waste of money ever, I'm still bothered I even spent this much money on this crap. It looks powdery on my skin no matter what i do. Packaging sucks and it's too expensive for its presentation. The only good thing i can say about it is that it had a pleasant smell to it.

i absolutely love this box powder!
overall rating i gave it a five because i love the luminous effect it gives my cheek illiminating the need for a hilighter for me
im 16 and i love the youthful glow it gives me <3
as for packaging its adorable but loathful i hate that the top just slides out so i can't necessarily travel with it and im not one to spend 26-28 dollars for a blush but i had to make an exception to these box powders<3

Popular Blush Products