BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 1/2/2011 11:05:00 PM

I love this blush so much! It is very versatile because if you just want a flush of color it is perfect and if you want more obvious blush application you can just grab some more. it gives you a really pretty sheen without being glittery or anything. it smells ah-mazing and the packaging is sooo cute! it comes with a blush brush but i prefer to use my ss187.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Smells amazing and looks great! This may be the best blush I have ever owned. For me, it trumps benefit georgia, nars orgasm and nars luster (although these colors are all different so it probably isn't fair to compare).

I love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

I received a full sized coralista as a Sephora 500 pt perk, which started my obsession with Benefit's boxed powders. I previously had NONE of these, and now own 5. Coralista is a coral pink, that is much more on the pink side than the coral (at least on me, nw10 for ref.) It is very pigmented, unlike a lot of these boxed powders, and will show up on a wide range of skin tones. As a PPP I had to be very careful to not over-do it with Coralista as it is quite bright on me. Lightly applied it gives a really pretty natural slightly coral pink glow. Next to sugarbomb, coralista is my favorite and I will definitely purchase when I run out.

on 12/31/2010 6:38:00 PM

Biggest waste of money ever, I'm still bothered I even spent this much money on this crap. It looks powdery on my skin no matter what i do. Packaging sucks and it's too expensive for its presentation. The only good thing i can say about it is that it had a pleasant smell to it.

i absolutely love this box powder!
overall rating i gave it a five because i love the luminous effect it gives my cheek illiminating the need for a hilighter for me
im 16 and i love the youthful glow it gives me <3
as for packaging its adorable but loathful i hate that the top just slides out so i can't necessarily travel with it and im not one to spend 26-28 dollars for a blush but i had to make an exception to these box powders<3

on 12/19/2010 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Coralista is a beautiful pinky coral. Unlike other orangey corals, this is more pink. It is very pigmented-- does not take much at all to show up on my fair cheeks. I love tropical colors-- they really do a lot for my mood, especially in the dead of winter! Coralista is, by far, the most flattering blush color I have found for my fair skin. In fact, when I switched to all natural products, I made an exception for Coralista because it's just THAT good!

The box seems like it would get beat up easily in a makeup bag, and the cover could come off easily if jostled while traveling. However, this doesn't bother me too much. The blush comes with a small brush. Everyone hates the Benefit brushes, and while they aren't ideal, I found it to be quite soft and usable.

The packaging is a little wild-- not quite my taste, but you definitely can't call it boring!

on 12/15/2010 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like Coralista a lot. I'm naturally blonde but I dye my hair brown and this gives my face the perfect pop ! I It goes on soft but can be built up. I think this blush would work for everyone. The only downfall is the packaging, I don't care for the cardboard !

on 12/14/2010 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i got this for free from my aunt who works at Benefit, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. Coral or orange tones don't usually work for my face, but this blush has a nice shimmery pink undertone that makes it flattering for almost everyone. However, I don't think I'd buy it again because I really like Benefit Dallas, which is a much better color for my facial tone

on 12/10/2010 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This blush is a soft, shimmery coral that will be flattering for most. (I can't speak for darker skintones, but it should show up on medium to medium dark tones.) Better pigmented than NARS Orgasm certainly. As with most powder blushes, it is probably not going to last an entire day.

On me, pale and yellow-toned, it looks soft and flattering, and I find the shimmer catches the light in just the right way. I use a light hand.

I'm not in love with Benefit's cardboard packaging at all, but I own 3 of their blushes. Go figure.

on 12/7/2010 1:16:00 AM

I really love this blush! It looks great on pretty much everyone one, from really fair to fairly dark, I will purchase for life!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products