November 23, 2014 | 1676 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by lacette1

I have heard enough of the hype everywhere about this blush that tonight I actually took the plunge and bought it. On my olive - pretty fair skin tone, it doesn't show up enough - as much as I like, it showed up frosty on my skin and highlighted big pores that I never noticed before. I will try it once more before deciding if I truly like or dislike this....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of those really hyped products that you want to try so bad. At least that was me. Until I used it. I have tried this blush a handful of times and I cannot get it to work for me. I have tried different brushes, using it with a different primer and foundation. And it always ends up looking plain and boring. This honestly goes on looking like any old blush. For the amazing reviews I was expecting something that was so effortless and beautiful. I have cheaper blushes that are of better quality and go on looking better. The smell is amazing. I find myself opening the box just to take a sniff. The container is pretty good if you like to be able to swirl your brush and not make a big mess. The brush sucks just like other Benefit brushes. There are some benefits, excuse the pun, but for me just not enough to justify the cost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is MY HG product! :) I love this. It gives me a bright sunny look since I am a fair skinned Asian. I have tried many blushes, but they were too red, too glittery, not pigmented enough, etc. I TRIED THE FAMOUS NAR'S ORGASM but it BARELY shows up on me, and looks too glittery :( However, Coralista did the job!

I have pink undertones, but this manage to look good. I tossed out the brush that it came with, and I use my MAC 187 brush instead to apply and swirl and apply it just a little below the cheekbones for a dewy, natural look.

If you like sheer, pigmented, yet natural blushes that makes you look more awake, this one is for you. ALSO, I realized that when I apply Benefit Cosmetics' THAT GAL brightening primer, it was more longer-lasting! :)

If you like the stronger, bolder look, I suggest something like MAC's DOLLYMIX. (Pink)

I wear it everyday (Except on days when I go to the gym when I don't wear makeup) :)

Highly recommended!

Please vote up if you thought this was helpful :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Expensive, but the perfect colour for me. I am very pale, but I just cannot overload with this, it always gives me just the right amount of a lovely glow! It lasts well too, on the skin and in the box lol!.
I got this as a Christmas present in a box with Hoola and Dallas, I like all 3 but this is my favourite. I even like the little brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by oliveyou21

I love this blush! I've tried many peachy toned blushes (NARS Orgasm, Mac Peachykeen,) and this one is perfect on my light/olive-ish skin tone. I especially love putting a dab of Moon Beam on first, and layering coralista on top. It gives off a pretty golden glow :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by sugaplum58

I love Coralista! The colour's great and suits my natural tan skin tone, without looking tacky. It lasts all day and even smells nice. A small amount looks good for everyday use, but looks amazing for parties too if you decide to put a little bit more on. I'm not too keen on the brush that's supplied, so I use my own blusher brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 5:39:00 AM More reviews by musas

Love this blush. it gives a beautiful sheen, not too shimmery. the brush is also very useful when you are on the go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 5:48:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first BeneFit product, and I love it. The brand has never really appealed to me, and I always thought Coralista would only look good on tanned skintones. But for some reason, I had the urge to check it out while walking to a different counter. I swatched it, the SA offered to try it on, and I loved it straight away. I walked around for a while to talk myself out of it (coz usually I plan a purchase weeks in advance), but it looked great in every mirror I went past. I think this works for me because the coral has quite a pink base to it. The box is pretty cute, and I like how it wont impact as much on the environment if/when I run out and throw it away, but I think because it is made out of cardboard, the price should be lower (my mum saw it on my bed and thought it was a fancy box of tampons...). It adds a nice glow to my skin, and it smells pretty too. You get a decent amount of product, and it lasts all day on my normal/combo skin without fading. It will be my staple blush for the coming Aussie summer, and I'd buy it over and over if I had to. This was an expensive purchase on a complete whim, but I couldn't be happier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Finally - a benefit box powder that works for me-and ive tried (and then swapped away ) them all. Perfect subtle /buildable coral color, very flattering. Would probably repurchase this beaut!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

LOVE this blush!!! I am NW25 and totally thought this looked too coral for my complexion. This is so wonderful. One sweep looks so natural, perfect for days, and two sweeps gives more of a date look. The only thing that bugs me to no end is the fact that this is in a box...weird. I don't get it, but whatever...the product makes up for the senselessness of it.