September 30, 2014 | 1930 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by sugaplum58

I love Coralista! The colour's great and suits my natural tan skin tone, without looking tacky. It lasts all day and even smells nice. A small amount looks good for everyday use, but looks amazing for parties too if you decide to put a little bit more on. I'm not too keen on the brush that's supplied, so I use my own blusher brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 5:39:00 AM More reviews by musas

Love this blush. it gives a beautiful sheen, not too shimmery. the brush is also very useful when you are on the go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 5:48:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first BeneFit product, and I love it. The brand has never really appealed to me, and I always thought Coralista would only look good on tanned skintones. But for some reason, I had the urge to check it out while walking to a different counter. I swatched it, the SA offered to try it on, and I loved it straight away. I walked around for a while to talk myself out of it (coz usually I plan a purchase weeks in advance), but it looked great in every mirror I went past. I think this works for me because the coral has quite a pink base to it. The box is pretty cute, and I like how it wont impact as much on the environment if/when I run out and throw it away, but I think because it is made out of cardboard, the price should be lower (my mum saw it on my bed and thought it was a fancy box of tampons...). It adds a nice glow to my skin, and it smells pretty too. You get a decent amount of product, and it lasts all day on my normal/combo skin without fading. It will be my staple blush for the coming Aussie summer, and I'd buy it over and over if I had to. This was an expensive purchase on a complete whim, but I couldn't be happier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Finally - a benefit box powder that works for me-and ive tried (and then swapped away ) them all. Perfect subtle /buildable coral color, very flattering. Would probably repurchase this beaut!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

LOVE this blush!!! I am NW25 and totally thought this looked too coral for my complexion. This is so wonderful. One sweep looks so natural, perfect for days, and two sweeps gives more of a date look. The only thing that bugs me to no end is the fact that this is in a box...weird. I don't get it, but whatever...the product makes up for the senselessness of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my all time favorites. I use this a lot and receive many compliments. Sheer/light (smooth) yet pigmented. Beautiful color. The packaging is cute but not practical when it comes to travel or for a makeup bag but it's pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by nm1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yes this is expensive and yes once you try it you will be willing to shell out again once you run out (which won't be anytime soon since the pans are rather deep for a blush). "Coralista" is richly pigmented, yet sheer with a discrete golden glow. I LOVE THIS. I REALLY DO. This is my everyday "go to" at the moment. Similar to NARS Orgasm, though Coralista is a bit warmer in tone. Like all BeneFit blush powders, it comes housed in the trademark powder boxes that are not built for travel or bouncing about in a makeup bag, but are lovely none the less. This is really a must have for nearly every skin tone. A must get!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Lovestruck

I've never worn blush before, so I asked around and this blush was recommended. And I must say I love it. The brush it comes with applied the perfect amount of blush and looked great. The color is also very complimenting. It is a little pricey at $28, but I feel it was totally worth just how much I love it. Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Emmi87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This blush was in a Benefit pack I won at the local Shoppers Drugmart so yes it was free... I think this is one of those ridiculously expensive products that I am willing to pay for once I've run out! Beautiful pink/coral blush perfect for my NC30/35 skin tone. I thought for sure this might be too pink for the yellow undertones I so unhappily posess, but it's the perfect balance of pink and peach. It's also bright enough to show on medium skin tones. It goes on sheer but its a buildable color. Fragrance is annoyingly wonderful! I just wanna smell it all day long!! Brush is a bit sheddy that's why I gave it 4 for packaging. Other than that I think the box is adorable and don't mind the eco friendly cardboard casing. Hooray for Benefit!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 3:39:00 AM More reviews by KicDaKitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love love love this blush. It gives the perfect amount of shimmer and the color is very build-able. I own about a dozen blushes but this is always the one I reach for.