Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 9/23/2004 4:04:00 PM

The dark brown liner has been a staple in my mu bag for years. Goes on easily w/o tugging and doesnt' smear or chip off on me. Very nice basic pencil.

on 8/12/2004 6:47:00 PM

I LOVE THIS EYELINER! i have 2 of them in charcoal! they r great cuz some times i dont want to put a lot on and if i put to much i can easily take it on with the earaser it has on the other side! :)

I really wanted to like this eyeliner. I really did. I got it in black. If I were into goth makeup or if it were halloween every single day, I'd say this was my Holy Grail eyeliner. It smeared and I had no control of it. I had a real ordeal trying to get it to stay put. The only place it more or less stayed but smeared nonetheless was on the lower lash line. It was too darn creamy. I'm sticking to NYX eyeliners, for less.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this eyeliner in "Starlighting", a shimmery, frosty silver. I guess it's okay, it goes on pretty smooth and the color really makes my hazel eyes pop. It only says on for a limited time though, and the sponge thing proved worthless. It hardly blended anything and irritated my eyes. I wouldn't buy this again, I reccomend Wet n' Wild eyeliner in Mink.

on 7/23/2004 6:21:00 PM

I have this eyeliner in several colors and it is a staple in my makeup bag. It goes on smooth, never needs sharpening and has a great tip for smudging and blending.

on 7/12/2004 1:25:00 AM

This is a staple in my collection. I now have it in 2 colors. It goes on smoothly, and the sponge tip helps to smudge the liner for a more natural look. I do wish that it lasted longer. I find that by the afternoon most if it has worn off. Also, sometime is have problems with the tip breaking off while I am applying it.

on 7/7/2004 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is the only eyeliner I will use. I have it in Espresso and it really compliments my hazel eyes. Application is very smooth and the blending thing is awesome. My only complaint is the eyeliner travels after awhile, but nothing too bad. Will repurchase over and over.

on 7/3/2004 2:41:00 AM

I bought this eyeliner a while ago after being in a play and using this as stage makeup, and remembering how easy to apply it was. It goes on very smooth. It doesn't really have good lasting power and tends to clump together and look really strange sometimes, but other times looks really good. It's an alright eyeliner, but there's better out there for similar prices.

on 6/16/2004 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got one of these a while ago in what I believe was a ltd ed. 'Black Sparkle' or something like that. I love the find point that you don't need to sharpen, but it had no pigment to speak of!! I never did find out how long it lasted since I went over it with my MAC Smolder eye kohl. I won't be straying from MAC again.

on 6/16/2004 6:39:00 PM

pros: you dont have to sharpen it

cons: smudges easily and stays for like 10 minutes.

i think i will just stick with MAC powerpoint eyeliner.