Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i have this black onyx and i have mixed feelings on this. its not good not bad,just averyage eyeliner to me. when i used it on the top lids,it went on smoothly and the color was intense which was good 4 me-but later on in the day it faded to an almost grey color which i disliked.and when i used it on the bottom inner rims,it was great even though that also faded too.but the worst was when i tried it under my bottom lashes for a dramatic look-it was good for the first few minutes,but then it was a horrible smudged mess. i wont throw it out since i got on sale for 2.50 :) -but im not really dying for another one anytime soon either...the smudger tip/eraser thingy did nothing for me too UPDATE:: after trying a bunch of different eyeliners,for some reason i keep coming back to this one.

I got this eyeliner in the "Espresso color."
I was so looking forward to falling in love with this stuff, but...it just didn't happen.
It does go on quite smoothly, I admit, and the "no sharpening" feature is handy...but...
It fades after like...an hour. Maybe it's just this color, I don't know.
And forget about using it on your lower lash line...it doesn't stay at all.
I will definitely not repurchase. I have almost half of the liner left, and don't know what to do with it; I refuse to wear it now.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this eyeliner ONLY when it's first applied. It goes on very smoothly and the black color really lines my eyes and makes the color seem more intense(good). The lines it draws are pretty good, however, this lasts at the most 2 hours and i have to reapply which eventually leads to eye gunk in my lid corners. I also hate how you cant tell how much of the product is left. Its not the best, but also its not totally horrible(btw i agree that the "eraser" is worthless) when this runs out i will search for a better one that ACTUALLY STAYS the whole day..my search is on

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is a very convenient liner, since it doesn't require sharpening. It goes on pretty easily, and is inexpensive. However, the tip is not much good for blending, and the color tends to fade throughout the day. Also, you have to be careful how you tilt the pencil, or you might not get a fine enough line. Overall, a good product.

Love this liner! This is the only pencil-type eyeliner that I've ever been able to apply right on the lash line. For some reason, every other brand I've tried leaves a huge gap between the line and my lashes - not the most attractive look. I use Onyx for a smoky eye look and the results are great. I know some people claim that PP Plus smudges on them, but I have the worlds oiliest eyelids and I've never had a problem with smudging. At worst, on a hot/humid day I may get a bit of fading after a few hours but that's about it. I've gone through about 5 of these to date and I'll definitely be buying them again.

The dark brown liner has been a staple in my mu bag for years. Goes on easily w/o tugging and doesnt' smear or chip off on me. Very nice basic pencil.

I LOVE THIS EYELINER! i have 2 of them in charcoal! they r great cuz some times i dont want to put a lot on and if i put to much i can easily take it on with the earaser it has on the other side! :)

I really wanted to like this eyeliner. I really did. I got it in black. If I were into goth makeup or if it were halloween every single day, I'd say this was my Holy Grail eyeliner. It smeared and I had no control of it. I had a real ordeal trying to get it to stay put. The only place it more or less stayed but smeared nonetheless was on the lower lash line. It was too darn creamy. I'm sticking to NYX eyeliners, for less.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this eyeliner in "Starlighting", a shimmery, frosty silver. I guess it's okay, it goes on pretty smooth and the color really makes my hazel eyes pop. It only says on for a limited time though, and the sponge thing proved worthless. It hardly blended anything and irritated my eyes. I wouldn't buy this again, I reccomend Wet n' Wild eyeliner in Mink.

I have this eyeliner in several colors and it is a staple in my makeup bag. It goes on smooth, never needs sharpening and has a great tip for smudging and blending.