April 16, 2014 | 1975 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2004 6:21:00 PM More reviews by 2boysmom

I have this eyeliner in several colors and it is a staple in my makeup bag. It goes on smooth, never needs sharpening and has a great tip for smudging and blending.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2004 1:25:00 AM More reviews by fire_poppy

This is a staple in my collection. I now have it in 2 colors. It goes on smoothly, and the sponge tip helps to smudge the liner for a more natural look. I do wish that it lasted longer. I find that by the afternoon most if it has worn off. Also, sometime is have problems with the tip breaking off while I am applying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2004 12:44:00 PM More reviews by evilxelf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the only eyeliner I will use. I have it in Espresso and it really compliments my hazel eyes. Application is very smooth and the blending thing is awesome. My only complaint is the eyeliner travels after awhile, but nothing too bad. Will repurchase over and over.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2004 2:41:00 AM More reviews by cac22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this eyeliner a while ago after being in a play and using this as stage makeup, and remembering how easy to apply it was. It goes on very smooth. It doesn't really have good lasting power and tends to clump together and look really strange sometimes, but other times looks really good. It's an alright eyeliner, but there's better out there for similar prices.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2004 8:31:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got one of these a while ago in what I believe was a ltd ed. 'Black Sparkle' or something like that. I love the find point that you don't need to sharpen, but it had no pigment to speak of!! I never did find out how long it lasted since I went over it with my MAC Smolder eye kohl. I won't be straying from MAC again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2004 6:39:00 PM More reviews by ilubabii

pros: you dont have to sharpen it

cons: smudges easily and stays for like 10 minutes.

i think i will just stick with MAC powerpoint eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2004 10:01:00 AM More reviews by limemarshmallow

I actually love this product unlike some MUAers. I got it in Espresso, a brown color. It was long lasting and came off a really nice color. I would definatly buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2004 5:09:00 PM More reviews by ophelia237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this eyeliner in Plum Velvet, which works really well with my light, pale blue eyes.
It is relatively easy to apply - I like that it's self-sharpening, and the sponge on the end is great for smudging to create a more natural look. Since I have trouble making the lines straight and even, smudging does wonders. It makes my eyes look more defined without being too obvious or "made-up." It's a great every-day kind of look.
I've had the same pencil for almost a year now and I wear it very often, so I'm happy with how long it has lasted. It's almost gone now, but I will definitely be re-purchasing it soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2004 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Lucky317x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know wether I really like this product or not. I tried out a friends and I loved it but when I got mine, I didnt think the same. I got mine in charocal I think that it takes a long time to make it dark enough on the inner eyelids. I fine that this eyeliner comes off really easy, like after an hour. Probably would not buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2004 11:48:00 PM More reviews by archangeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Purchased this in Brown many years ago. I didn't like the fact that you couldn't get this pencil to a true "point," it was always kind of rounded and dull. And the smudger on the end was useless to me - couldn't smudge a thing. I remember that this wore very well throught the day.

As for repurchasing - I haven't bought a new one in over 5 years so that means I never will :p I'm using BB's gel eyeline and I love it :)