October 2, 2014 | 1189 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dr. Bronner's - Peppermint Castille Soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2002 3:24:00 PM More reviews by tobywoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love my Dr. Bronners. You can use it for anything. You can dilute it and it lasts forever. I never have to worry about it breaking out my skin at all. I like feeling super clean after a shower and this is the perfect soap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2002 7:36:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

This is one of the most practical and affordable products imaginable. I brought the small bottle when I was traveling Europe, and was able to use it for everything: body wash, laundry detergent, face wash, and even when I ran out of shampoo I used this. And incredibly, it worked in all these cases. Although I should mention that I don't have sensitive skin. Plus it has a wonderful, refreshing smell. Buy a bottle at your local health food store, it will provide interesting reading while in the shower

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2002 2:20:00 AM More reviews by MelissaM

This soap is one that everyone should have in their showers! I gave the packaging a "5" simply because the label is so trippy, it's unbelievable. Goes on nice and cool and washes off easily. Leaves skin tingly! I always feel ultra-clean after using this. Dr. Bronner might be a nut, but he sure makes a good liquid soap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2002 5:16:00 AM More reviews by wildchipmunk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Dr. Bronner's is the only thing that will wake me up in the morning. However, do NOT use this (or any other product containing peppermint oil!) on the nether regions. I use this on myself, my dogs, my cosmetic brushes...
This soap changed to a hemp oil base a year or so ago. I was concerned as I've used this for many years, but have sensitive skin. I emailed the company and within an hour I received a congenial response from one of the Bronner kids. Marvelous. She wanted me to let her know if I did have a reaction because she hadn't heard of any yet. Sure enough, I tried the new product and it was fine, if just ever so slightly less sudsy.
The label is just something you can't leave earth without seeing. I won't spoil the surprise.
Try a small bottle for those mornings you need a boost.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2002 9:29:00 AM More reviews by luminella

I really enjoy Dr. Bronner's soaps. I use the peppermint in the summer (leaves behind a refreshing tingle) and the unscented with aloe the rest of the year. If you are into aromatherapy, the unscented is a great base for adding your own essential oils to create a personal scent. Wonderful health food store find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2002 3:18:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

First of all, the sayings on the bottle are worth buying this. I still can't make out half the sayings on it, but I'm always amused by those I can figure out.

Having said that, I must say that I love this stuff! The peppermint scent really wakes me up in my morning shower and my skin feels cool and tingly when I get out of the shower. It's perfect for those oppressively hot summer days.

Finally, it doesn't dry out my skin like other soaps and body washes do. This one's a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2002 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ju7ia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THis soap really is magic! I use the peppermint full strength as a body wash and scalp massage in the shower. Wakes me up way better than coffee. Also great at the gym!