August 2, 2014 | 1079 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dr. Bronner's - Peppermint Castille Soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2002 5:16:00 AM More reviews by wildchipmunk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Dr. Bronner's is the only thing that will wake me up in the morning. However, do NOT use this (or any other product containing peppermint oil!) on the nether regions. I use this on myself, my dogs, my cosmetic brushes...
This soap changed to a hemp oil base a year or so ago. I was concerned as I've used this for many years, but have sensitive skin. I emailed the company and within an hour I received a congenial response from one of the Bronner kids. Marvelous. She wanted me to let her know if I did have a reaction because she hadn't heard of any yet. Sure enough, I tried the new product and it was fine, if just ever so slightly less sudsy.
The label is just something you can't leave earth without seeing. I won't spoil the surprise.
Try a small bottle for those mornings you need a boost.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2002 9:29:00 AM More reviews by luminella

I really enjoy Dr. Bronner's soaps. I use the peppermint in the summer (leaves behind a refreshing tingle) and the unscented with aloe the rest of the year. If you are into aromatherapy, the unscented is a great base for adding your own essential oils to create a personal scent. Wonderful health food store find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2002 3:18:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

First of all, the sayings on the bottle are worth buying this. I still can't make out half the sayings on it, but I'm always amused by those I can figure out.

Having said that, I must say that I love this stuff! The peppermint scent really wakes me up in my morning shower and my skin feels cool and tingly when I get out of the shower. It's perfect for those oppressively hot summer days.

Finally, it doesn't dry out my skin like other soaps and body washes do. This one's a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2002 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ju7ia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THis soap really is magic! I use the peppermint full strength as a body wash and scalp massage in the shower. Wakes me up way better than coffee. Also great at the gym!