August 1, 2014 | 973 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by malika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the best lotion ever! makes your skin wonderful after tanning and i love that you can close and lock the pump- so no messes while traveling. holy grail for summertime!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by cutie20

i love this moisturizing lotion it hydrets my body so much if my face fells dry i'll use a little bity on and it makes it so soft .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by babybees

I started using this product over a year ago, and I was very skeptical about it because I thought that it would make my face very greasy since I do have combination skin. However, it has never let me down and it always keeps my skin moisturized without making my face too oily.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by macbook313

I used this as a facial moisturizer and it was so sticky and it made me break out. It made my face really greasy too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by marbief

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: Has cancerous ingredient benzyl something or other, so stopped using this.
Really like this stuff. No fragrance, no parabens, VERY short list of ingredients, and the best part - water is the LAST ingredient listed, which accounts for how emollient it is. I use it on my face after coconut oil. My skin is very dry and breaks out with a variety of ingredients. The coconut oil controls breakouts and this stuff doesn't cause any. The coconut oil doesn't last that long moisture-wise, but this stuff lasts and lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 5:02:00 AM More reviews by romantique

I love this lotion. It absorbs quickly and has no annoying smell. Sometimes it can smell kind of plasticky though. I also like the slightly cooling effect when applied. It's very moisturizing and soothing. I've never used it on my face though, I think it's too thick for my oily skin. It's a good moisturizer to rely on, better than those from Bath and Body Works, Jergens or Vaseline Intensive Care.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by joeyemma

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this on my legs and arms where I get eczema. I've not had any flareups lately (partly due to diet changes). I use it after showering and it dries quickly, allowing me to put my clothes on straight away. It only comes in 200ml tubes in the UK, which is annoying, and it is relatively expensive compared to other UK drugstore body lotions (I think it was about 5.50ish). It is also not always easy to find, although bigger branches of Boots stock it in the sensitive skin section with E45 etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 8:13:00 AM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! I'm a redhead with somewhat sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate me at all. This is the only lotion that keeps dry patches on my face hydrated. When I switched to an actual facial moisturizer (not Aveeno brand), I hated it. I immediately switched back to Aveeno to get rid of the dry, scaly areas. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by PucaDot

I really like this lotion. It's moisturizing, it's cheap, and it's 354ml. I have the green bottle and I hate the smell. I think it smells like glue, which is why I switched to the pink bottle which smells fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by zareena05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First review ever!! I have been a lurker for a while.

This lotion is great, I added a few drops of rosemary oil because I wanted a scent. I never religiously used lotion before this, and this lotion changed all that around. No greasy feeling after, just soft smooth skin. I am pretty sure this would also be great for sensitive skin. I don't like the packaging b/c I've gone thru two bottles so far and there's always a bunch at the bottom that is hard to get out. I know I could put it in a separate bottle and use it, but I'm lazy about things like that, so I just throw out that remaining 1/10th in the bottle. Definitely buy this if you don't like uber heavy, sticky, fragrance-y lotions!