September 30, 2014 | 1757 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by jungleberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best body lotion for many reasons:
1: fragrant-less
2. long lasting soft non sticky moisture
3. thus absorbs quickly
Other lotions may be more moisturizing but I prefer something that is not thick or sticky and feels clean. They may also be more light but skimp on the long lasting moisture area. Wearing an unscented lotion such as this also doesn't interfere with perfume in any way. Expensive for a drugstore lotion but great packaging and product and so I will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 7:35:00 AM More reviews by scriibblez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never liked this lotion much, I preferred Vaseline more. But one day I ran out, and this is the only lotion my sister uses so I started using it. I love it now. It moisturizes without being sticky. And it's supposed to improve the appearance of your skin. Not too sure about that, but I haven't paid much attention.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by dawnwfoster

I got this product free after being one of the first to sign up at a magazine website. i am a fan of aveeno products and have used their positivey radiant moisturizer before. so far i really like this daily moisturizer which i use on my body if i feel dry. it sinks into my skin and doesnt make me feel tacky or greasy. the fragrance is not too overwhelming, actually i dont recall there being much of a scent at all. the bottle is opaque with a narrow mouth and a pump top. this makes it convenient to dispense lotion without a mess. the only downside to narrow-mouth bottles is that when the product gets low it is impossible to get every last drop out - unless you cut the bottle. in all i like this lotion. there is no SPF... so maybe it's better to use this at night and opt for something with some sun protection for during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by rubyredhead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually get red bumps after applying lotion to freshly shaved legs... This is the only lotion that doesn't irritate my skin. I love that it is fragrance free-- you can't smell it at all, so it doesn't mix with other scents like perfumes. The moisture stays all day and doesn't need to be reapplied. I apply it in the morning and it is still smooth when I go to bed that night. I have bought 3 tubes of this so far... I'd say each tube lasts me about 4-5 months or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 7:39:00 PM More reviews by kittenxoprrr

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't review much, and I had to rave about this. My new acne medication (topical) makes my skin quite sensitive, and one morning I went to the playground with my niece not realizing I had forgotten to put sunscreen on top of the acne medication. The sun and the medication did not get along and I ended up with a HORRIBLE burn/rash on my neck, larger than my palm and just straight down. Everything I put on it (i tried at least 10 different products) just made it sting and after three days it wasn't going anywhere; it was just more red from the products. I was on the verge of going to a doctor (not only did it look TERRIBLE, but it was hurting badly) when my mom suggested this aveeno lotion which she had used for my brother when he had chicken pox. This stuff is magical. I applied it liberally over two days and it didn't sting at all upon application. Forty eight hours later, the rash is barely visible and doesn't hurt at all. I also put some on my upper arms where I've always had some redness, and that is gone as well--something I thought I'd have forever. This stuff is amazing and I will never be without it again! I love the texture, the smell is barely noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by malika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the best lotion ever! makes your skin wonderful after tanning and i love that you can close and lock the pump- so no messes while traveling. holy grail for summertime!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by cutie20

i love this moisturizing lotion it hydrets my body so much if my face fells dry i'll use a little bity on and it makes it so soft .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by babybees

I started using this product over a year ago, and I was very skeptical about it because I thought that it would make my face very greasy since I do have combination skin. However, it has never let me down and it always keeps my skin moisturized without making my face too oily.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by macbook313

I used this as a facial moisturizer and it was so sticky and it made me break out. It made my face really greasy too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by marbief

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: Has cancerous ingredient benzyl something or other, so stopped using this.
Really like this stuff. No fragrance, no parabens, VERY short list of ingredients, and the best part - water is the LAST ingredient listed, which accounts for how emollient it is. I use it on my face after coconut oil. My skin is very dry and breaks out with a variety of ingredients. The coconut oil controls breakouts and this stuff doesn't cause any. The coconut oil doesn't last that long moisture-wise, but this stuff lasts and lasts.