July 22, 2014 | 1290 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by macbook313

I used this as a facial moisturizer and it was so sticky and it made me break out. It made my face really greasy too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by marbief

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: Has cancerous ingredient benzyl something or other, so stopped using this.
Really like this stuff. No fragrance, no parabens, VERY short list of ingredients, and the best part - water is the LAST ingredient listed, which accounts for how emollient it is. I use it on my face after coconut oil. My skin is very dry and breaks out with a variety of ingredients. The coconut oil controls breakouts and this stuff doesn't cause any. The coconut oil doesn't last that long moisture-wise, but this stuff lasts and lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 5:02:00 AM More reviews by romantique

I love this lotion. It absorbs quickly and has no annoying smell. Sometimes it can smell kind of plasticky though. I also like the slightly cooling effect when applied. It's very moisturizing and soothing. I've never used it on my face though, I think it's too thick for my oily skin. It's a good moisturizer to rely on, better than those from Bath and Body Works, Jergens or Vaseline Intensive Care.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by joeyemma

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this on my legs and arms where I get eczema. I've not had any flareups lately (partly due to diet changes). I use it after showering and it dries quickly, allowing me to put my clothes on straight away. It only comes in 200ml tubes in the UK, which is annoying, and it is relatively expensive compared to other UK drugstore body lotions (I think it was about 5.50ish). It is also not always easy to find, although bigger branches of Boots stock it in the sensitive skin section with E45 etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 8:13:00 AM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! I'm a redhead with somewhat sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate me at all. This is the only lotion that keeps dry patches on my face hydrated. When I switched to an actual facial moisturizer (not Aveeno brand), I hated it. I immediately switched back to Aveeno to get rid of the dry, scaly areas. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by PucaDot

I really like this lotion. It's moisturizing, it's cheap, and it's 354ml. I have the green bottle and I hate the smell. I think it smells like glue, which is why I switched to the pink bottle which smells fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by zareena05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First review ever!! I have been a lurker for a while.

This lotion is great, I added a few drops of rosemary oil because I wanted a scent. I never religiously used lotion before this, and this lotion changed all that around. No greasy feeling after, just soft smooth skin. I am pretty sure this would also be great for sensitive skin. I don't like the packaging b/c I've gone thru two bottles so far and there's always a bunch at the bottom that is hard to get out. I know I could put it in a separate bottle and use it, but I'm lazy about things like that, so I just throw out that remaining 1/10th in the bottle. Definitely buy this if you don't like uber heavy, sticky, fragrance-y lotions!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this lotion for about a week now and it works a lot better than my Vaseline Intensive Cream lotion. The Aveeno one makes my skin smooth and healthy and my skin doesn't dry up the day after either. It leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. I would definitely repurchase this lotion because it's cheap and it works!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So glad I decided to try this lotion, it really does live up to it's reputation. I was shopping for a new body lotion and decided to try this one because I love most Aveeno products. This lotion is lightweight, yet creamy, and absorbs instantly into skin (instead of leaving a thick film like some lotions do - yuck). It leaves my skin soft, smooth and hydrated. I also like that its fragrance free. I don't have severely dry skin, so I would choose one of the more intensive formulas if you do. But if you have normal to slightly dry skin this is a great drug store find.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by blueloverr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best all over lotion EVER! Always makes your skin for lotiony smooth the ENTIRE DAY, completely destroys any dry splotches, and is my HG for face lotion! So great. Can't rave enough, will never stop buying C: