April 20, 2014 | 911 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So glad I decided to try this lotion, it really does live up to it's reputation. I was shopping for a new body lotion and decided to try this one because I love most Aveeno products. This lotion is lightweight, yet creamy, and absorbs instantly into skin (instead of leaving a thick film like some lotions do - yuck). It leaves my skin soft, smooth and hydrated. I also like that its fragrance free. I don't have severely dry skin, so I would choose one of the more intensive formulas if you do. But if you have normal to slightly dry skin this is a great drug store find.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by blueloverr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best all over lotion EVER! Always makes your skin for lotiony smooth the ENTIRE DAY, completely destroys any dry splotches, and is my HG for face lotion! So great. Can't rave enough, will never stop buying C:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by fuchsiascarf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best hand lotion ever. It doenst leave my hands oily or greasy. It also doenst have any fragrance and helps to soften my hands.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2009 3:31:00 AM More reviews by flirty

Moisturizing and I like that it is fragrance free. It doesn't leave a greasy residue, but I won't be repurchasing since Aveeno tests on animals :/

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Orionpkmyz

My HG of body lotion. Like many reviewers' raves, I like how it's fragrance-free and moisturizing very well but non-oily. The only thing is I have to reapply a couple of times a day, like after washing my hands so it's not very long lasting.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2009 3:12:00 PM More reviews by ImGaskarthsLilMamaxD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

=( =( =(. i like it cuz it wont be bad for sensitive skin or irritate it or smell like perfume but when i put it on it feels waxy, and after that wares off my skin doesnt feel very moisturized and isnt soft or anything...(i want some really soft hands hehe). so =/ is all i have to say! i really want a lotion that wont irritate my skin (arms and legs) and theres not many of those so im not sure what to do!!! ahhh!!! help!!! LOL. ill be on the look out ;D haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 6:14:00 PM More reviews by kimchix3

This is my HG moisturizer. I am a big Sephora addict, and I have tried literally every lotion in there (Clinique, Fresh, etc) but I always go back to my Aveeno. All it takes is a few seconds, and there's no trace that I've ever even used lotion except the fact that my skin is silky soft. The only thing I would change about it is the pump. Sometimes, when I'm not paying attention, it'll squirt the lotion all over the floor. But it's so cheap, I can afford to waste a little!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by sooty_mail

Cracking product! I got it for my dad who got really bad ezcema in winter and it was perfect- scentless, sank right into the skin and no greasy residue on clothes etc. It was so good the rest of the family pinched it! You can get free samples on their website but its so cheap at 5GBP per 200ml tube that it beats the hell out of other body butters from Bodyshop, Bliss or Origins for VFM. On my 3rd tube- I rated the packaging well cos I hate tubs of body lotion its unhygienic to stick your fingers always into the tub. Comes in sensitive (blue label), ordinary oatmeal (green label) and lavendar (lilac label). Its my holy grail body lotion.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2009 4:31:00 AM More reviews by xt73

Pros: no scent, non irritating, fairly moisturizing.
Cons: feels sticky.

I actually like most Aveeno products, and really wanted this to work. Everyone loves this stuff! (but me)
It just seemed like it didn't sink in as well as I wanted and I didn't like the after-feel this gave my skin. I prefer Aveeno's Creamy Oil because it spreads better and smells like almonds.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by atsugari

I like it, my skin is sensitive to some lotions. Buying this I never have to worry. It's unscented, not oily feeling and sinks in fast. I use it for legs or any dry patches and the next day they are more moisturized. It's cheap and good I would repurchase

I got the tube packaging so it's more convienient and easy to transport and I don't have to scoop leftover product out like the bottle packaging. I would repurchase