Becca Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

3.9

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables), Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Kaolin, Cocoglycerides, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Parfum. May contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 36 CI 12085, Red 7 CI 15850.

I have been testing this product in Porcelain, which works on my skin although I think that Sand would be better. (Porcelain is just a tad off, but so sheer that it's hardly noticeable.) I really love this sheer foundation. It is similar to Px Traceless, but might offer just a bit more coverage. I think that the light-reflecting particles in Traceless are a little more obvious, too. I have trouble getting a good match in Traceless in the winter (in the summer Level 2 is perfect for me, but it's too dark in the winter), so LSC is going to fill that gap for me. (LSC is sheerer than Px Unmakeup and Origins Nude & Improved.) My skin is combination/sensitive, and the Parsol in this doesn't bother it at all. As long as I use a primer like EL Idealist underneath, my t-zone does not get too shiny with this foundation.
Edited - I purchased Sand, and it's perfect! 4/12/03 Still using this almost every day, and loving it. continued >>

This is the best foundation i have ever used. It comes in a convienient pump pack, is easy to apply and the results are perfect, luminous skin. Know i know what all the hype was about! I tried the other products (powder, concealer) and i am equally impressed. I can't wait till i can go out and get the rest of the products! Definatly worthy of 5 lippies!

I'm totally in love with this. I usually wear this either alone or with Becca's concealer for my dark circles, and it looks gorgeous both ways! It goes on real easily, and leaves my skin smooth and dewy as promised. I have to admit that it does give little coverage but then this is exactly what I am looking for in my foundations. The sleek packaging is a bonus as well!

This is very sheer, it blends perfectly w/o a trace, giving a '2nd skin' texture. It provides a very sheer coverage, but good enough for me since I only want one that evens out my skin tone and covers my broken capillaries on my cheeks. It gives a dewy, glowy, and very natural finish.. but my skin does get a little 'too dewy' (haha) later in the day even when I used powder in the beginning. So it does require some powder touchup.. Nonetheless, it's a good foundation. I only wish there was a Becca counter in Canada.. I wear Camel (Chanel 20 Clair/Cameo, Chantecaille Camomile, EL Beach).

I love it. This is the best liquid foundation I've tried next to Sue Devitt 70% seaweed gel foundation.

It's very sheer and light. Their color selection is amazing.

I tried Cashmere. I wanted to try something lighter but I was recommended this color it suits my skin just fine.
It doesn't wear off easily but not heavy either.

Now that my skin colour got a little lighter in winter, I bought SAND which is now PERFECT for my skin tone. Sometimes I mix it with CASHMERE which I bought in Summer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't usually wear foundation, but I thought I'd give this one a try after hearing so many raves about it all summer.

As far as foundations go, I like it, but I guess my skin's used to not having any foundation on and it felt really heavy on my skin.

I liked the coverage and the color was a perfect match for my skin tone (Cashmere), but I think I'm going to go back to just using concealer on spots where I need it.

I was determined not to get sucked into this Becca thing and bought this thinking I would probably swap it but I love it!

It gives a great natural sheer finish and really seems to light up my skin. I would normally wear a medium coverage foundation but this seems to give me enough coverage and really evens out my skin tone.

I haven't yet got the stick foundation, although I do the Becca concealer with it. The stick foundation is now my 'most wanted'item I'm hopping it's as great as the LSC!

I don't normally wear a lot of foundation, and I like mine sheer. So when I heard all the raves for Becca's LSC, I *had* to go try it out for myself. The MA applied some on my face for me, and while I thought it felt a bit greasy at first, it did give that nice luminous glow and evened my skin tone out a bit. I wore it that whole day and even by evening, my T-zone (I have normal-combi skin) wasn't oily. I love the packaging too, and wouldn't mind getting this again! I love the sheer, dewy look.

The Becca MA at Olivine in Seattle used this product in Sand on me. I did not like this at all. This felt oily and heavy for a sheer foundation. Then the MA said this line beleives in foundation layering so she proceeded to apply thew stick foundation on me too. Ack! What's the point? Increased sales or skin that's all clogged up with foundation and pigment? If you have combination or oily skin this is not for you. I must say, however, that this line has an excellent shade selection.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really do love Becca LSC! The shade range is so versatile and you really can wear a color that might not be your exact match and it'll still look good. I have Sand and it's a perfect match to my skintone. I like this because it doubles as a moisturizer if you'd like and goes on sheer, yet somehow diffuses minor flaws. I have s few freckles and it lets them show through, which keeps me from looking 'made up'. If I am doing a 'night' face, I can use this under my Chanel foundation (still my fave) for better coverage and incredible luminosity! I do wish the packaging was a little more durable for this particular item. I will be buying this again!