September 1, 2014 | 1059 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2003 10:12:00 AM More reviews by toulon96

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first want to say thank you to all those who reviewed BB's gel eyeliner. With your comments, I was able to confidently buy what I would call the BEST eyeliner anyone ever came up with!!! I think in my lifetime, I have tried over 25 different brands and styles of eyeliner (pencil, liquid, cream, etc)from all different price ranges and I have finally found my dream one-Bobbi Brown is simply the best! I have the oiliest eyelids known to man and from 6:45 am until the time I take it off (usually 7:30 or 8:00 at night) the eyeliner did not budge!!! The only thing users need to get used to is using an eyeliner brush. After you get the hang of it, the stuff is a dream to put on. It's not cakey and does not "chunk" up. Bravo to Bobbi Brown!!!

If you want more proof that this eyeliner is smudgeproof-I was helping my parents move to their new home last weekend and when I turned around and bent down to pick up a box, my dad accidently elbowed my left eye. When I looked in the mirror, the stuff didn't even smear. Talk about an accidental (but great) test!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2003 2:05:00 PM More reviews by michellenichole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awesome. A little goes a long way, I have had my jar for over a year and use it about 3 times a week. It wears all day, doesn't clump or fade, can look dramatic or subtle - whatever you want! Just make sure to get a good brush, particularly if you want a very fine line (I was not a fan of the bb brush but i know many others love it). And once it is on it's not budging so fix those mistakes quickly!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2003 7:40:00 PM More reviews by AlliRene

The staying power is awesome, and I love the color. It defines, but doesn't look too harsh. The best thing about it is a little goes a LONG way. I've had mine for almost a YEAR and I still have more than half of the product left. It's definitely worth the price, since it pays for itself in the long run.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Deeny

I LOVE this e/l! Everything smudges on me: waterproof, non-smudge, powerpoint, you name it. This is the closest I can come to a budge-proof liner! It's quite versatile, esp. with the BB liner brush. You can (with practice) manipulate the brush to make a thin, thick line or smudge to your liking. This liner still moves a little on my lower lashes, but it's still by far the best I've ever tried! HG for me!! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2003 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ellen1824

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Why do you all rave about this product so much? Probably because it is AWESOME! I use the MAC eye liner brush to apply it and I can get as thin or as thick of line as I want! The price is a bit high, but it's on a little pot instead of pencil form so it will last me much longer than a week, which pencils normally do. It does smudge on me somewhat.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2003 1:34:00 PM More reviews by b3rg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE the gel eyeliner! the ink stays forever on your eyelids and it does not run like most of my pencil eyeliners do. I use it with my BB ultra-fine e/l brush and the result is excellent! This is my HG eyeliner =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2003 10:43:00 PM More reviews by ht129

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lasts all day and goes on very smoothly with the Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush. However, I find the color to be very similar to the granite (esp. since I use this eyeliner for defining my eyes close to the lashline). The black color, I suppose, is better for dramatic defining, but the granite is also dark enough for evening. Overall, though, an amazing product. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2003 5:51:00 PM More reviews by mitsubachi

This is a GREAT eyeliner product! I prefer this to my MAC Creme liner which I also reviewed. I use the MAC 311 brush to apply this gel liner to my upper lids. It's a little tricky to get the perfect thin, staight line, but if you use short feathery strokes close to the lash line, it looks close to the perfect line.
Sometimes I like to draw a thick line and smudge it out for a long-lasting smokey eye. Warning: if you need to make any corrections, make it quick. Once this gel sets (about 60 secs), you need to use a waterproof m/u remover to fix your boo-boo, which means you'll mess up the rest of your eye makeup. And if you can fix your eye makeup using an oil-based m/u remover without screwing up your makeup, I bow down to you *bow*

I also have oily lids, and this product has not smeared or disappeared on my lids yet! I'm planning to get the Violet gel liner when I get a chance! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 2:59:00 PM More reviews by busymommy

Love,love this product,can't live without it!Just bought sepia.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2003 4:11:00 AM More reviews by brandywilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best eyeliners out there! I was looking for a liquid eyeliner to try my hand at the "classic" cat eye look you see everywhere, and was having a rough time with all of them. They smudged, chipped, didn't dry quickly, were awful to use... Then I got this one. It's a little thick, so be careful when coating your brush, but it goes on smooth and easy and when it dries (dries quite quickly), it doesn't move! If you have a q-tip handy you can smudge this after applying it to soften the time making the effect more like a pencil liner. A bit pricey, but I think it'll last a fair while. The only downside I can see, is I've heard it can dry out of not sealed really tightly between uses.