August 27, 2014 | 1914 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

This is a beautiful color as a base or by itself. I use it as part of a smoky eye or just alone when I don't feel like doing a full eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by amandamaerz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this color. Great for everday!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by ValerieHeartsMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i personally love this color, if i am just going out and about on a day i would like to have just a little amount of color then i grab this, i think that this color looks good on people all ages,

GREAT COLOR!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by sunkissedgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Another MAC e/s I bought based on the hype. I neither like or dislike this e/s. For neutral shimmer e/s I much prefer MAC Woodwinked, and for a highlight I much prefer MAC Naked Lunch. ATG just doesn't do much for me at all...I can't pinpoint it...maybe it will work better for blue-eyed gals?? Without question, MAC eyeshadows are the best out there as far as quality and color selection. ATG just isn't a favorite of mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by 209grl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this eyeshadow for years, i love the color it's a beigy-bronze on my skin, and i love how the color makes my lids shimmery but it doesn't have chunks of glitter that fall on my cheeks like some other eyeshadow brands. overall this is one of the best eyeshadows i own and would def reccommend it . i did read the other lighter skin reviewers saying it was a little to pink, but i dont have that problem - my skin is olive tone so it works good with my skin color...;-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by dea2407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

(0 - 5 points, 5 = excellent, 0 = very bad)
pigmentation: 4
texture: 5
blendable?: 5
colour-fast: 4
versatile?: 5
staying power: 5
TOTAL POINTS: 28 of 30 = excellent

OMG, this colour really IS great! It's so special. I have never had this perfect mixture of bronze-beige before. It has just that right amount of glitter in it. I totally understand why it is one of so many people's HG colour! You can do anything with it! I haven't found much colours you can't combine it with. Have fun and play!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 7:56:00 AM More reviews by doubledutchhdisco

This eyeshadow is fabulous for a simple, quick and neutral look for school. I like to use Pasheema in the inner half and All That Glitters all over more concentrated on the outer half of the lid. It goes on pretty sheer, but the color is easily build able. Great for when i'm in a rush. Such a gorgeous color, definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Staceyy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my HG colors from MAC. Gorgeous color. Shimmery pinky gold. For days that I want to step out quickly, sweep this on and always looks fabulous. Have bought this countless times.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

*edit*

I guess I shouldn't have been so quick to judge. Next time I'll spend at least a week trying on the product before I write a review lol. Anyway, this is a very unique color, and it's not exactly the same as NYX's champagne as I previously thought. All That Glitters is a duochromed golden color but pinky too. Under different lighting, the color changes but the eyeshadow is pretty when matched with the right crease color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by shmanderrsssx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

at the mac store i totally fell in love wit this color and bought it. when i came home i swatched it again. the COLOR looked so different i might have gotten a bad one. the color was a lot golder than the one i swatched in the store, but ontop of painterly paint pot wit a silvery brown(like urban decays YDK) in the outer V it looks so pretty. so i will probably buy it again.

UPDATE- i did get a bad one the new one i have is true to pan and its gorgeous.