December 22, 2014 | 1157 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by xxmakeupxx725

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think it's a fantastic neutral everyday color. I hear MAC was discontinuing it!?! I don't know. Put a primer all ove the lid, then this all over the lid, and a nice medium brown color in the crease (I use MAC's Swiss Chocolate). Matte shades work with this really really well, since it's shimmery, and when they mix, it creates a gorgeous finish. It's very very pigmented. You get a lot of product. The price, as with all MAC products, is kind of expensive, but it's worth it. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful, ripe peach with gold, great for any occasion can be dressed up or played down. I love the soft texture that glides on like a dream. Will repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

This is a beautiful color as a base or by itself. I use it as part of a smoky eye or just alone when I don't feel like doing a full eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by amandamaerz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this color. Great for everday!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by ValerieHeartsMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i personally love this color, if i am just going out and about on a day i would like to have just a little amount of color then i grab this, i think that this color looks good on people all ages,

GREAT COLOR!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by sunkissedgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Another MAC e/s I bought based on the hype. I neither like or dislike this e/s. For neutral shimmer e/s I much prefer MAC Woodwinked, and for a highlight I much prefer MAC Naked Lunch. ATG just doesn't do much for me at all...I can't pinpoint it...maybe it will work better for blue-eyed gals?? Without question, MAC eyeshadows are the best out there as far as quality and color selection. ATG just isn't a favorite of mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by 209grl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this eyeshadow for years, i love the color it's a beigy-bronze on my skin, and i love how the color makes my lids shimmery but it doesn't have chunks of glitter that fall on my cheeks like some other eyeshadow brands. overall this is one of the best eyeshadows i own and would def reccommend it . i did read the other lighter skin reviewers saying it was a little to pink, but i dont have that problem - my skin is olive tone so it works good with my skin color...;-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by dea2407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

(0 - 5 points, 5 = excellent, 0 = very bad)
pigmentation: 4
texture: 5
blendable?: 5
colour-fast: 4
versatile?: 5
staying power: 5
TOTAL POINTS: 28 of 30 = excellent

OMG, this colour really IS great! It's so special. I have never had this perfect mixture of bronze-beige before. It has just that right amount of glitter in it. I totally understand why it is one of so many people's HG colour! You can do anything with it! I haven't found much colours you can't combine it with. Have fun and play!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 7:56:00 AM More reviews by doubledutchhdisco

This eyeshadow is fabulous for a simple, quick and neutral look for school. I like to use Pasheema in the inner half and All That Glitters all over more concentrated on the outer half of the lid. It goes on pretty sheer, but the color is easily build able. Great for when i'm in a rush. Such a gorgeous color, definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Staceyy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my HG colors from MAC. Gorgeous color. Shimmery pinky gold. For days that I want to step out quickly, sweep this on and always looks fabulous. Have bought this countless times.