Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

3.5

INGREDIENTS: Kaolin, Silica, Zinc Laurate, Polydecene, Magnesium, Phenyl Trimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May Also Contain: Mica, Bismouth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, and Ultramarines......... (Jan 2010 )......... Ingredient list: Talc, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, lauroyl lysine, phenyl trimethicone, zinc stearate, dimethicone, calcium silicate, silica, hydroxyapatite, isostearol neopentanoate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, sorbitan sesquioleate, tetrasodium edta, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, mica, iron oxides.

on 11/12/2002 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite pressed powder. It keeps my face looking matte and clean, and when I need to touch it up, it never cakes. Reasonably priced, too.

on 10/18/2002 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This powder, for lack of a better word, sucks. It doesn't leave you "matte" and it is hardly "sheer". The colors all have a strange pinky cast to them. The packaging is still that ugly Clinique green. My Mac blot powder is a million times better.

on 8/29/2002 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have the lightest shade & had originally bought it to keep in my purse for touch ups,but I have oily skin and I find that this looks very chalky after touch-ups. It does have a thin compact though.

on 8/14/2002 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been an avid MAC Blot user for years but I love this powder. It is sheer and really gets rid of shine for hours. I have large pores on my cheeks and this powder really makes them look smaller. Also, it is oil-free and has never caused me to break out. It is NOT heavy, streaky or cakey. It is wonderful. I will buy it again and again.

on 7/26/2002 4:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Although I say I would buy this product again, I'm definitely going to try something else out first. The color I use 01 Stay Buff is great for my really fair skin and doesn't add any unwanted color, but I don't think it does as good a job at keeping the oilies away as it should. I would definitely go the counter and try this one out first and see if it works for your skin.

on 6/14/2002 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this in shade: honey. I only applied this pressed powder at the end of my workday. It just doesn't matte my skin, instead, my oily skin shines 1 hour after powdering with this. I don't like it!

on 6/6/2002 2:00:00 AM

This powder in Stay Buff did *NOT* work for me. It was the correct shade, and I used it for a few months (stupid me!!), but I became shiny within moments after application, and looked greasy and dirty all day with it on.

on 5/5/2002 5:45:00 AM

This powder has oil in it. After application I am a grease monkey in 15 minutes. Even though they apply well and look pretty good, I can't stand how oily they are. Do not recommend.

on 5/2/2002 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is a very good matte pressed powder. i had this in stay neutral, which seemed like a good match for my fair neutral skin. this did not make my skin cakey or chalky looking. this worked nicely to set my m/u. i used a big powder brush and the sponge it came with, and both looked fine. i would recommend this to anyonel looking for a matte pressed powder.

on 4/9/2002 1:41:00 PM

Overall this was a good powder. It goes on very easily and is light feeling. I did have to touch up during the day, but all in all it was worth the price and it looks good on, so I'd probably buy it agian.