July 29, 2014 | 1165 users online

Pressed Powders - Clinique - Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2002 3:13:00 AM More reviews by chusuyuki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this in shade: honey. I only applied this pressed powder at the end of my workday. It just doesn't matte my skin, instead, my oily skin shines 1 hour after powdering with this. I don't like it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2002 2:00:00 AM More reviews by kate8

This powder in Stay Buff did *NOT* work for me. It was the correct shade, and I used it for a few months (stupid me!!), but I became shiny within moments after application, and looked greasy and dirty all day with it on.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2002 5:45:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This powder has oil in it. After application I am a grease monkey in 15 minutes. Even though they apply well and look pretty good, I can't stand how oily they are. Do not recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2002 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Shan_n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a very good matte pressed powder. i had this in stay neutral, which seemed like a good match for my fair neutral skin. this did not make my skin cakey or chalky looking. this worked nicely to set my m/u. i used a big powder brush and the sponge it came with, and both looked fine. i would recommend this to anyonel looking for a matte pressed powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2002 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Jeniletv

Overall this was a good powder. It goes on very easily and is light feeling. I did have to touch up during the day, but all in all it was worth the price and it looks good on, so I'd probably buy it agian.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2002 11:13:00 AM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm editing my original review, which was a really good one. I did love the color of this but it did get rather cakey looking by the days end. It may be due to the fact that I have *really* oily skin, but I just got these wierd patches of oily looking powder with this. Oh well, might be better later in life when my skin stops over-flowing w/ oil! I've really got to stop writing reviews after using them once! :P

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2002 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Wanyo

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Cliniques Stay MAtee pressed powder in Stay buff. It workd great to get rid of midday Tzone shine.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2002 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Marcywench

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Excellent matte powder. Been using it for years and will continue to do so.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2002 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Applies very, very thick and tends to change color on me as the day wears on. I'll carry pressed powder for convience, but I don't find looking bad to be very convenient.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2001 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Marbela

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this powder in stay buff, the lightest shade. It tends to go on chalky looking, especially on my forehead. It is difficult to apply on clean skin, it seems to need foundation to cling to. The only reason I'm giving this 2 lipsticks is because it is oil-free, and sometimes that is hard to come by in a pressed powder. However, I much prefer almost any other high-end pressed powder over this.