November 28, 2014 | 1412 users online

Pressed Powders - Clinique - Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2002 4:50:00 PM More reviews by cefrei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Although I say I would buy this product again, I'm definitely going to try something else out first. The color I use 01 Stay Buff is great for my really fair skin and doesn't add any unwanted color, but I don't think it does as good a job at keeping the oilies away as it should. I would definitely go the counter and try this one out first and see if it works for your skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2002 3:13:00 AM More reviews by chusuyuki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this in shade: honey. I only applied this pressed powder at the end of my workday. It just doesn't matte my skin, instead, my oily skin shines 1 hour after powdering with this. I don't like it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2002 2:00:00 AM More reviews by kate8

This powder in Stay Buff did *NOT* work for me. It was the correct shade, and I used it for a few months (stupid me!!), but I became shiny within moments after application, and looked greasy and dirty all day with it on.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2002 5:45:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This powder has oil in it. After application I am a grease monkey in 15 minutes. Even though they apply well and look pretty good, I can't stand how oily they are. Do not recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2002 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Shan_n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a very good matte pressed powder. i had this in stay neutral, which seemed like a good match for my fair neutral skin. this did not make my skin cakey or chalky looking. this worked nicely to set my m/u. i used a big powder brush and the sponge it came with, and both looked fine. i would recommend this to anyonel looking for a matte pressed powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2002 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Jeniletv

Overall this was a good powder. It goes on very easily and is light feeling. I did have to touch up during the day, but all in all it was worth the price and it looks good on, so I'd probably buy it agian.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2002 11:13:00 AM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm editing my original review, which was a really good one. I did love the color of this but it did get rather cakey looking by the days end. It may be due to the fact that I have *really* oily skin, but I just got these wierd patches of oily looking powder with this. Oh well, might be better later in life when my skin stops over-flowing w/ oil! I've really got to stop writing reviews after using them once! :P

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2002 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Wanyo

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Cliniques Stay MAtee pressed powder in Stay buff. It workd great to get rid of midday Tzone shine.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2002 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Marcywench

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Excellent matte powder. Been using it for years and will continue to do so.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2002 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Applies very, very thick and tends to change color on me as the day wears on. I'll carry pressed powder for convience, but I don't find looking bad to be very convenient.