April 21, 2014 | 1283 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2004 5:32:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this product. It seemed nice at first, smelled good and was refreshing in the mornings. But after using it twice ( and not even in the same weeks) my skin broke out. I'm not a hundred percent sure its this, but there is no other explanation. I will give it one more try and see what happens.
UPDATE-I kept breaking out when I used this so I gave it away, and as soon as I did, my skin cleared up.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2004 3:30:00 AM More reviews by XxRainaxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is very nice. It has menthol in it, so to me it kind of smells like cigarettes rather than refreshing so I had to take away a lippie for that. Fortunately I'm not too picky about smells like many are, and since it does what it should I can deal with the smell. It does make my skin feel VERY clean and refreshed and completely 100 percent free of oil without drying it out at all. (This kind of cleanser is hard to find when you have combination skin like me.) I gave the price a 3, in that it is mid-priced for a drugstore cleanser. This product satisfies me as a cleanser, it does exactly what I want it to do and I haven't found many of those cleansers lately. I will repurchase. :)

Edit: I'm about to buy my 2nd bottle of this. The effectiveness never went away (I have that problem with all other ds cleansers I've tried.) and I am still loving it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2004 10:54:00 AM More reviews by amynys

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product made my sensitive face break out! I did not break out for a year now. After I stopped using it the third day, my face cleared.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2004 11:10:00 AM More reviews by kristine123452

I really like this product a lot. It didn't dry out my skin, but instead made it feel soft and clean. I use this in the mornings since it really wakes me up. I like the moisturizer too. The cleanser contains vitain C also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2004 11:35:00 PM More reviews by arvlyn

Excellent product!! My daughter originally bought this for her oily, breakout prone skin. I saw it in the shower and decided to try it on my older, combination skin.

I was amazed. My face felt very clean, not stripped at all and felt smooth. It has really helped my daughter's skin as well, she has been breaking out less and less the more she uses this.

We will both continue to buy this product.

**Edited 1-1-10 - STILL using and loving this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2004 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Ecstacez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not sure about this product. It does leave my skin nice and soft in the morning, but I just don't feel truly CLEAN. I guess this would be an okay cleanser for people who don't have acne/blemishes. I experienced a slight tingling sensation, but nothing major. Might be overdrying or irritating to sensitive skins, so beware! =) Here's what you need to know about this product: It has Vitamin C and extracts of cucumber, grapefruit, ginseng, and ginger. Bursting beads does NOT make this an exfoliator! The beads dissolve the minute you rub your hands together. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2004 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Carolion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This product made me break out BADLY after two days of use. And I have pretty well-behaved skin. It smells OK, the "bursting beads" are kind of weird (looks like shower gel). Aveeno and St. Ives make much better cleansers.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2004 3:34:00 PM More reviews by eeeee

I really disliked this product, the smell is really offensive, too strong and almost nothing like citrus and it left my combo, acne-prone skin feeling rough and dry, maybe the vitamin C is the culprit here..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2004 2:22:00 PM More reviews by GonnaBeARockStar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This just seems like an average cleanser to me. I feel like I'm just putting hand soap on my face. It smells pleasant and wakes me up though..You also get a lot for $5.99.(8 fl. oz.) and you only need a little bit to make a lather. Usually when I try to pump out a little bit too much still comes out. I wish I could return it to Rite Aid but I don't know if they do returns on face wash..and I've been using it for about 2 weeks day and night. *shrug* I guess I'll just have to finish it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2004 1:30:00 PM More reviews by ragdoll_0410

I love this product. I use it pretty much everyday. I saw alot of advertising for it so I decided to give it a try. It was about $5 at Walmart, but it was worth it. My face feels so much cleaner after I use it and it smells awesome. I would definetly buy this product again.