January 29, 2015 | 1042 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2005 2:19:00 PM More reviews by janeir36

This cleanser is wonderful! Smells great, cleanses great, is great, just all around great! I've been using it in conjunction w/Clear Skin Regimen to keep my acne under control and it's gotten to the point I only have to cleanse and medicate once a day! I wasn't really feeling the price ($5.99, even at Walmart) and decided to try something else. But no matter what I tried, I didn't like it as much as this. Not to mention, today, I finally realized it was EIGHT (8), not 6 oz! So maybe the price is not so bad!

Also, ever since I heard you should wash your makeup sponge after each use, I've been using this, and each time it pretty much returns it to its original white state. I wondered if something that gets a sponge this clean would overstrip my skin, but NOTHING SUCH has happened!

Finally, this product gives me a sense of normalcy. I'm so over buying acne this acne that, like I'm a freakin' mutant!! Buying a regular, scented, awesome product to wash my skin and still remaining acne clear just gives me a natural high -- Every. Single. Day :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2005 10:17:00 AM More reviews by wrbtu

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks. At first, I was quite apprehensive because of the mixed reviews. I have very sensitive combo skin with minor solo breakouts once in awhile. To my surprise, I really like this product. The citrus fragrance - smells like a freshly peeled orange. The clear pump lets you see how much product is left and keeps the product fresh w/o bacteria contamination which occurs when you stick your fingers into something. The gel contains floating beads of vitamin C which dissolve upon contact with water. The solution foams and thoroughly cleans my combo skin w/o stripping or leaving any residue. My face feels refreshed and soft afterwards - no tightness or stinging at all. I use a toner and have not had any residue make up show up on the cotton. I have not had any breakouts since using this product. The cost seems to be between $3-6 depending upon where you get it and if it's on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2005 9:01:00 PM More reviews by XxPinaColadaxX

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff works really well. I find it really does wake you up. I love knowing the beads are bursting with all that good stuff on your face. I follow this with the matching moisturizer and I feel so fresh and clean after. It doesn't dry out my skin either. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2004 8:50:00 PM More reviews by honeybearkitty

This is a good cleanser. I haven't noticed a difference in my skin from the "beads", but it takes off all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean. I may purchase this again, but I'd like to try more cleansers before buying this again. ***UPDATE*** Something in this irritates my skin - whatever it is that gives that tingly feel. I don't recommend this for sensitive skin or anyone that uses topical acne meds like Retin-A or even AHA/BHA. My new favorite is Suave Foaming Facial Wash, which is perfect for my combination/oily, acne-prone skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2004 1:49:00 PM More reviews by clamaciel

I the one with the "gentle beads". The smell is great, the price is good and the results are OK.
I have used 3 tubes of it, but i haven't noticed anything special on my skin's appearance. I always follow up with a toner, and it makes my skin feels very clean. I just hope that this cleanser IS taking off all of my makeup. i just can't tell for sure. I'm still looking for that great unexpensive cleanser!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2004 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Ducki925

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first, I really loved this stuff. Really really invigorating and a nice wake-you-up scent. Then my skin started to peel and flake. As soon as I stopped using it and went back to the Sensiting Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser by Clean and Clear I've been fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2004 8:48:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

Love this facial cleanser. I have sensitive, break-out prone combination skin. I have been using this for about a month now and my skin is unbelievably clear. Love the fresh, citrusy scent and bursting vitamin micro-beads. I wll repurchase this over and over!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2004 2:18:00 AM More reviews by PatrishaTX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product because "I hate mornings" and I need something to wake me up! So after seeing the commercial I got this "Clean and Clear" Morning Burst Facial Cleanser at target for about 5bucks. It has Bursting beads which Supposebly let out the fragrance. Well I noticed when I pump it not to many beads come out. But for the most of it, its a nice morning cleanser and freshens me up, and wakes me up, help get the guck off of my face! Nothing to special about it..I dont have bad skin, just wanted a fresh morning scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2004 7:23:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got the sample size of this. It is sort of pretty with the orange and gold beads. However, this smells like cleaner with a lot of bleach. I am pretty sure that this has no ance-fighting indredients so how is it supposed to keep skin clear? It does do a decent job with cleaning and it gets rid of oil but it is too drying. I would not buy this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2004 5:32:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this product. It seemed nice at first, smelled good and was refreshing in the mornings. But after using it twice ( and not even in the same weeks) my skin broke out. I'm not a hundred percent sure its this, but there is no other explanation. I will give it one more try and see what happens.
UPDATE-I kept breaking out when I used this so I gave it away, and as soon as I did, my skin cleared up.