Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

EDIT: been a yr or so.. this is still my go-to cure for when my skin feels inflamed or irritated. just a tiny dab is all i need and it feels better. i don't use it regularly anymore, only to calm down my skin. yogurt mask is also good but i think this is worth having still.

CRAAAZY that this breaks people out! For me, this does the exact opposite--it stops breakouts dead in their tracks, and heals old pimple-induced blemishes!!!!
I took this with me on vacation, and anytime I noted a pimple forming due to stress/bad weather/whatever, I'd dab this on at night and the next morning it'd be totally healed. Also.... helps with OLD blemishes (you know, the kind that have TECHNICALLY gone, but still seem to hang around, a ghost of their former selves, in rough and pigmented patches?)
Similarly, this morning I realized I got a nasty painful pimple in a spot I don't normally get any--btw, this coincided neatly with recent usage of Dior Airflash (AMAZING FOUNDATION but with many cons, one of them being that my skin HATES it..still, I recommend it HIGHLY just cuz of the incomparable finish)...
Anyway, dabbed on EL serum... guess what, the pain from it is already gone, and it's REDUCED in size/redness!
So yeah. I only use it for such moments, otherwise, I don't really note any difference, like if it's even doing anything normally. I just save it for bad skin times... it miraculously seems to heal it up within that day, or by the next day! Weird but true!
Finally, it seems to help fade away old scars, although I'm not 100% sure about this, so don't take my word for it. (Could just be natural healing/renewal process).
I was totally prepared to hate this, thinking it'd be useless and a purchase I'd regret.. well, exact opposite is true, and it's been, what, over a month? Also, I think this'll last me a loooong time, esp since I don't use it every night.
The lame EL claims that this will stave off aging process, blah blah blah, i don't believe that. I think only an idiot or very desperate person would believe that they can totally prevent aging process putting their hopes in a jar on every day. Seriously, facial aging and wrinkle formation is muuuuch more complicated than that. For example, the bones in your face, the facial cartilage and the whole structure that is holding your face together, so to speak, deteriorates and 'shrinks' over time. Most age induced wrinkles form due to this and they are unpreventable.
People who go into mild depression because the face in the mirror is no longer as pretty and youthful as it used to be need to get a grip on themselves, stop placing too much value in their outward appearance, and accept it. Like the japanese idea of wabi sabi, that aging and imperfections add aesthetic beauty and should be accepted as natural process of life not a disease or something to be cured. The Estee claims are really deceptive n false. This or any other product can mainly improve texture but not treat the underlying cause.

A big NO NO NO for someone with sensitive skin with rosacea. I tried this product after reading very good reviews about it. At first I only apply it to my forehead and nose (whenever i try new skin products, i will first test it out on my forehead and nose). I couldn't handle the smell of it, but I thought if it works, I can by-pass it. After using it twice on my forehead and nose, I found it that my face over all feel very sensitive, I didn't relate it to this product, so I started to apply it to the side of my face on the 3rd and 4th time using it...........then my face started to break out badly with zits, rashes, red bumps...........then I realized it might be this. I guess everybody's skin is unique, so maybe is just me that i have extremely sensitive skin with rosacea that cannot accept this product. I went back and returned it. Good luck with the rest of you using this product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've only used this product for a few days but i just had to do a review on this product because of how great it is! In just 2 days, the fine lines on my forehead completely disappeared! My very fine laugh lines are also slowly fading and on top of that, my skin is so much more plump and full of life than it was before i used it. I only use 2 drops of this at night even though the Beauty Advisor told me to use it in the day as well.(I figured that it wouldn't be good to pile up products on my face as I run everyday) I use this along with the hydrationist moisturiser and the effect, like I have mentioned, is brilliant. I definitely reconmend to those who have not-so-sensitive skin and need a product for the prevention of signs of aging.

I got this as a gift from buying a foundation. I checked the reviews here before using it. So I am aware of that some people say it's really good; some people say their skin started to breakout. Unfortunately, I belong to the second group. Going to pass the rest of the bottle to my mom.

Brought me out in HUGE spots, in places I don't normally get spots, middle of cheeks etc. To be fair the counter refunded me but beware if you have spot prone, sensitive skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i got it as a sample and this is very good actually. my acne scars r fading faster and even the part thats paved seems to get a lot better

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this product. I wanted to make my night time ritual easier and use only one serum. Within two days of using this, my face broke out terribly, blackheads, whiteheads you name it. My eyes became very swollen and "gunky" and I didn't put it anywhere near them. It also made my face very oily. I am guessing this just doesn't work with my skin type. Back to my lengthy night time ritual.

I hadn't had a pimple in a long time when I started using this and my entire face exploded in white heads and pimples. I don't know what the active ingredient is, but it is definitely not for anyone acne prone. Even if you are not acne prone, this will likely break your face out. Also, besides the pimples, I didn't really see any difference in my skin.

I have been using this product every day for 3 months now, with little to no results. I don't know what I was hoping for, but I can not see spending my money on a product that does not show me any signs of positive usage. I will not be buying again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this product. I tend to abuse my skin a lot because of all the acne products I use that leave my skin looking tired and parched. I use 5 drops of the repair serum over my face and neck and then layer garnier's moisture rescue gel over it. In the morning my face looks smoother and more plump. It also has helped fade some of my dark spots caused by acne. I wouldn't recommend using it every night because i do think it could cause clogged pores with prolonged use. However, I am very prone to breakouts and this has not broken me out.