Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 9/14/2011 1:22:00 PM

I got this as a gift from buying a foundation. I checked the reviews here before using it. So I am aware of that some people say it's really good; some people say their skin started to breakout. Unfortunately, I belong to the second group. Going to pass the rest of the bottle to my mom.

on 9/10/2011 3:49:00 PM

Brought me out in HUGE spots, in places I don't normally get spots, middle of cheeks etc. To be fair the counter refunded me but beware if you have spot prone, sensitive skin.

on 9/8/2011 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i got it as a sample and this is very good actually. my acne scars r fading faster and even the part thats paved seems to get a lot better

on 9/8/2011 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this product. I wanted to make my night time ritual easier and use only one serum. Within two days of using this, my face broke out terribly, blackheads, whiteheads you name it. My eyes became very swollen and "gunky" and I didn't put it anywhere near them. It also made my face very oily. I am guessing this just doesn't work with my skin type. Back to my lengthy night time ritual.

on 9/5/2011 5:03:00 AM

I hadn't had a pimple in a long time when I started using this and my entire face exploded in white heads and pimples. I don't know what the active ingredient is, but it is definitely not for anyone acne prone. Even if you are not acne prone, this will likely break your face out. Also, besides the pimples, I didn't really see any difference in my skin.

I have been using this product every day for 3 months now, with little to no results. I don't know what I was hoping for, but I can not see spending my money on a product that does not show me any signs of positive usage. I will not be buying again.

on 8/31/2011 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this product. I tend to abuse my skin a lot because of all the acne products I use that leave my skin looking tired and parched. I use 5 drops of the repair serum over my face and neck and then layer garnier's moisture rescue gel over it. In the morning my face looks smoother and more plump. It also has helped fade some of my dark spots caused by acne. I wouldn't recommend using it every night because i do think it could cause clogged pores with prolonged use. However, I am very prone to breakouts and this has not broken me out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Fortunately, I received this in a GWP. After using it for only three nights I have started to break out and I am not at all prone to blemishes. This is the only thing that is new in my skin care routine so I know this serum is the culprit. Glad I didn't spend $100 on this!

Update: I stopped using this and my skin has returned to normal. No more break-outs!

on 8/15/2011 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It shaves YEARS off of your face!! This product is marketed more for mature skin, but I think the key is to use it BEFORE You start to show signs of ageing. I will be 30 very soon and have been a faithful user for a few years. The best thing about this product is the Hyaluronic Acid. Best Ingredient Ever. People who can use heavier creams won't find this as impressive since it is a serum, but My skin feels soft and plumped up I'm assuming from the caffeine,which is good for the outside of your skin. helps plump up wrinkles,cellulite ect... It literally takes any moisture and traps it in your skin, leaving it soft and supple. The serum prevents 95% of future damage to your skin. I like that it has tons of antioxidants that are supposed to "neutralize" the toxins your skin is exposed to during the day, which should prevent aging It blocks free radicals from the sun, smoke, whatever else, from damaging your skin. This stuff is a miracle worker, but it DOESN'T WORK OVERNIGHT! A bit of an HG for me. It evens out your skin tone, plumps up fine lines and wrinkles When I first tried it, it kinda broke me out. I was told by everyone to keep using it, just stick with it. So I did and I have been using this for over a year and must say I will continue using it. It is expensive to me but worth it. My EL girls are so nice and give me samples. This and Double wear are my favs. Top of the line. It has a cinnamon medicine scent to me Also, Estee Lauder was one of the first big companies to stop animal testing which is great! for a person with oily and acne prone skin and a few minor wrinkles (who can't use heavy creams) this is an HG for sure! I had lots of super teeny tiny lines under my eyes and cheeks, most likely from over drying my skin with acne products, and when I used stuff my skin plummped up and my little lines were plumped out and no longer noticeable also. And I was concerned with these smile lines I was getting. They were like pre-wrinkle wrinkles and this made them fade significantly. I like to use this before I apply my makeup since I use my Differin at night. I know this is for night but it plumps my skin and makes it so supple and youthful and I just look better over all and ready for my day!!

on 8/14/2011 10:56:00 PM

This stuff is very expensive but it works. I'm 34 and noticed that my crows feet started to look unpleasant and made me look old and kind of tired. I did some research on MUA and found out that this review had pretty good ratings, especially from women who are in their 30s -60s so I thought I can't go wrong. When I went to the Estee Lauder counter I was pretty shocked to see the price. I bit the bullet and I'm glad I did. For me the most important thing about the serum is the deeply hydrating effect. It moisturized my skin and lets the wrinkles appear so much softer. So if you have thirsty skin, this is the right product for you!

Popular Treatments (Face)