December 19, 2014 | 1234 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 12:34:00 AM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really, really want to love this but can't. Using it is heavenly-- it foams into a cloudy soft cleanser and rinses nicely. The problem is that my skin gets drier and flakier with each use, and I've had clogged pores from it. I do thinks this cleanser is soap-based, or at least it feels identical to soap on the skin-- leaving a "squeaky" feeling but some residue like soaps do. I wish it worked better for my skin because I love using my sample tube! Honestly though, I'll never have to buy this stuff because it takes so very little to clean each time. I'm on the fence on this one, but even though it's so nice to use, I think it's really bad for my skin. Back to Cetaphil I go.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2006 4:10:00 PM More reviews by kirstyb

Its okay, but nothing special. For the price, and the clinique marketing gimmic that its just a make-up remover and still needs to be followed with the soap, you're better off looking elsewhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2006 2:38:00 PM More reviews by kcalabrese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this as a GWP. I really did not like this stuff. The foaming was way out of control and it felt super drying. I guess the bright side is that a little really goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2006 1:48:00 PM More reviews by twoqtrsandaheart

if you're willing to invest the money, this is a good product. i usually use clean & clear, but clinique had one of their specials going on where you have to buy a certain amount of stuff, so i got this cleanser...i really like how tight and smooth it makes my face feel!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2006 8:46:00 PM More reviews by pinki3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a 1.7 fl oz tube of this cleanser. Yes, this cleanser does cleanse and rinse off my makeup super well. but it drys out my sensitive acnecombo skin!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2006 9:20:00 PM More reviews by ungdrom18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So far I am loving this. This is acctually the first make-up remover I have used(besides pads for my eyes.) I acctually never really considered the fact that I need to remove my make-up before cleansing. I figured any face wash would remove/and cleanse at the same time. Maybe thats why I have been breaking out for ten years(my skin has never really been fully cleansed) Hopefully this will be the solution (fingers crossed!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 8:54:00 PM More reviews by ina_moramento

I got a sample size from a friend and a little bit (I'm talking about the size of a pea) is enough to lather up my entire face. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, clean, and so very fresh. It doesn't dry my combo skin too much either. I'm in love with this product even if it is a bit costly.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2006 4:26:00 AM More reviews by aliceq

i bought this in actual size and realize that it is wasting my money coz it is too clean for me..causing tingling and tight face..even my skin is oily..

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2006 8:47:00 AM More reviews by do1ng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This made my skin TOO clean, and it made it so dry and sensitive also.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2006 2:43:00 PM More reviews by RivkahFox

This cleanser is decent for rinsing off daily grime but when I was using it exclusively, I started to break out, which has NEVER happened to me before. I switched back to Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser but still use this occasionally.